Hello! This is amazing to know TJ wants to know more about his fans!
so here it goes...
1) My greatest desire in life is to make a difference. I love signing, acting, writing, poetry, making things like DIY, but my two favorite "hobbies" are caring for people and art. I would love to be the next Leonardo da Vinci! And anytime i can help someone out in any way, its such an honor to do so! One of the reasons why Bones hits so close to home for me is because I love the skeletal structure and being able to do what Emily does as Bones would be an honor also in itself!
2) Other than the notorious spiders and being chased by ANYTHING, I would have to say my biggest fear is myself. I feel like I stop myself from achieving the things I want in life and for some reason I can't shake it. As if I'm not good enough... Its hard to believe I'm typing this out to everyone. Its pretty deep lol.
3) I'm not entirely sure if there IS someone holding me back other than myself. My mom has always told me to pursue signing and acting but I never thought I was good enough. So you get where I am going with this one.
4) I am one of the few Yoopers from Upper Peninsula Michigan! Most everyone refers us as "lower Canada" but that's just not true!!! Lol. Our winters are harsh and last 9-10 months long! Summer nights get as low as 35°! I have grown up here all my life and I have never adapted to the cold!! I moved to North Carolina for a year and fell in love with the warmth! And the prices of everything! Even the walmarts there seem lower priced! But I can't complain because other states have more expensive expenses!! My town is small and secluded with no opportunities. Lol. But my whole family lives here so im grateful for that! That's about all I can write about where I live. Not much!
5) I have so many Jack Hodgins moments that are my favorite its hard to pick just one! Lol! The episode that caught my attention was the gravedigger episode where Bones and Hodgins get kidnapped and buried alive. The compassion and dedication Hodgins showed was so brave! His character came out of his shell in this episode for me! Also the way Hodgins is with Angela awes me. He is so romantic it makes my heart melt!! The way he comfort her when they found out their baby could be blind! Or wanted to name a possibly unknown, new sea life after her! And I believe if he can act like that then he must have true compassion in his everyday life!
Thank you so much for being the person you are TJ! How you care for your fans and how you play Hodgins is incredible! We all love you! Thank you for taking the time to read!!
Maggi Mae mellon