Will TJ ever visit us on this website?

General TJ stuff
begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Will TJ ever visit us on this website?

Post by begolden »

Dear TJ,

We hear that you are leaving messages for fans on My Space. Sadly, many of us do not belong to My Space, and are therefore missing out. We are here because this is your Official Website, so we hope that you plan on dropping by once in awhile and saying hello! We would love to hear from you! (think he heard me?)
word count: 64
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Well, you may ask yourself, why not become a MySpace member, then you'll be able to look at 'private' pages so long as you get an add? Well, in my case, because my 19-year-old son doesn't trust me not to peek at his page and messages and friends, so I've promised not to (it's true, it would be tempting to try and get into a selection of young adult minds)!

You need to update your age btw. Like the new picture though.
word count: 88

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Though I am on MySpace (admittedly I only signed up to be added to TJ's friends, and it's obvious I'm not a regular, as all of my "friends" are celebs...), it would be AWESOME to see you around here, TJ. As Rebecca pointed out, it is your official page and we're here to support you and your career.

Maybe just a quick drop by post for those of us unable to see you on MySpace, such as Steph - limited by her son and her students? Pretty please with cherries and sprinkle donuts on top?
word count: 98
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

ThyneAlone wrote:Well, you may ask yourself, why not become a MySpace member, then you'll be able to look at 'private' pages so long as you get an add?
Hey Steph, to answer your question, I guess I see My Space as something the young 'uns do, not old folks like me! And, as I pointed out, this is TJ's Official fansite--that has to count for something, right? The only other Official fansite I frequent is Gillian Anderson's. She leaves messages for her fans occasionally, which I think is wonderful of her to do. So, hopefully, TJ will visit this website and talk to us from time to time and let us know how best to support him!
word count: 122

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

That question wasn't directed at you, Rebecca. It was a continuation of your imaginary conversation with TJ. Read it again and you'll see what I mean. Oh no, I absolutely see what you mean about MySpace having the feel of modern networking youth, not that that's stopped me doing adolescent things in the past! By the way - less of the 'old folks' please! I seem to remember being a good 7 years your senior!??

Of course this is a place where TJ should feel at home to drop by when he can. An official site ought to feel like a special connection.
word count: 105

blue_eyes
Fan

Post by blue_eyes »

please come visit us TJ :D
Last edited by blue_eyes on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 5
"COCENTRATE ON WHAT CANNOT LIE. THE EVIDENCE" GIL GRISSOM

blue_eyes
Fan

Post by blue_eyes »

TJ please come visit us here or do one better and come to ireland LOL. no seriously come here and meet all your fabulous fans :)
word count: 25
"COCENTRATE ON WHAT CANNOT LIE. THE EVIDENCE" GIL GRISSOM

themanagementteam
Fan

Re: Will TJ ever visit us on this website?

Post by themanagementteam »

"Will TJ ever visit this site?" IT is a great Question. Hello everyone. It's the M Team. We've returned, and we've brought a friend!
The following is TJ Thyne:

Helloooooooooo you beautiful beautiful ones here on tjthyne.com! :D :D :D
This is my first time ever on here writing...fun! really! I mean, look, I can play with smiles :roll: :twisted: :mrgreen: I can play with font size, I can play with
different colors!different colorsdifferent colors!heehee!!I get to talk to all of YOU! Well now, no wonder ya'all come on here!(I don't really say Ya'all, though I did live in Texas for five years. Funny huh, my Texas accent comes out only when I write. Ha! :lol:
Well, I'm just getting over a bad cold, which THANK YOU to ALL OF YOU who wrote me cards, and sent me sweet 'get-betters' here and on myspace! And Steph, i see the gentle push you gave 'em. Kind! Sweet! All of you! sooooo soooo sweet! Always! Why, HOW, are you all always this sweet!
Well, What with my checking out of sickville (yes, i'm still taking them all! :lol:!!! ) I thought I'd stop on over here at the M team, to push their buttons...literally! (heehee) I brought C and K some much deserved roses and D gotta Forrest Gump sized box of chocolates! And why? because today is non other than VALENTINES DAY! A day prescribed by history & tradition to be one where you speak to the ones you love. And I thought, well, huh. There's a whooooollllleee community I've got a big crush on somewhere on line at a land called doubleyoudoubleudoubleewdottjthynedotcalm. And thus this note, and thus the following...Happy Happy Valentines Day Everyone! I truly thank you for ALL you have said, ALL you have done here on this site and other sites across the web! You make me very happy. I humbly bow to you all with utmost admiration, thanks and love. May you all be hugged, kissed, and smiled upon today!
If I knew how to do html, (I so love the small black-and-white kiss polaroid lookin shot on Sofilps signature!) I'd be posting you a large vase of scratch-n-sniff roses (how cool would that be?! the ability to send scratch-n-sniff stuff! Hey Ben, can you get on that? :mrgreen:
Alright, I'm out.
I'm very glad you all liked the photo shoot so much. I had a great time going out with Bjoern and shootin it for ya! I hear we've got a calendar comin soon too? cool. I want one. Hey where is the interview? oops...Ha! just got a fantastic look from all three here in the office! Okay, I won't ask...Dave says "seriously, seriously coming soon". Well there is a LOT going on over here on the site, and all merely because YOU are worth it! YOU really are! Thanks M team! Thanks Steph! Thanks Rebecca! Thank you everyone! I cherish you, I truly do.
Wow, I don't want to leave. I can talk on here all day! Ha, another look from Dave, who's desk I've stollen and who is kindly hovering above my shoulder...he just walked away :D :D cracks me up!

Much love and forever gratitude,
your man,
TJ Thyne
[/size]
word count: 562

themanagementteam
Fan

Post by themanagementteam »

PS, just saw that sinkwriter72, Callieach and Skftex were all on the site right now. Hi ladies!!! hey Ben, why no "blow-a-kiss" kinda smiley face?!" hmmm, I'll have to invent one...lets see...start with this :D then add a bit of... :? oops , no not that :oops: um... :) okay... :twisted: for sure! :wink: yes! and :arrow: ...hmm, best I could do! How neat, all of us running around in the dark in here, all at the same time! K's laughing at me. Alright, I should go. just wanted to say hey when i saw ya! -TJ
word count: 95

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Well HI TJ! Thanks for saying hi, and I hope you feel better soon. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! So cool I was online with TJ! :oops: :lol:

Sharon
word count: 25
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Good grief man, the only creature I've ever seen before with that kind of energy was one of our puppies when I was living with my parents! Obviously feeling better, huh?

Funny you should say about the smilies. I've been meaning to ask Ben whether we can get a better selection - I've been on, and worked on, other sites and I am used to being able to express my whole essence with emoticons!

We're sending that love right back at you babe. Brilliant to know you are enjoying this as much as we are. Have a happy day, happy year, happy life (omg that sounds like the end of the Andy Williams show, how old am I??!) and hope we can see you here more often when you have time, as it's a privilege to talk to you. :D :D :D
word count: 143
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

ThyneAlone wrote:Good grief man, the only creature I've ever seen before with that kind of energy was one of our puppies when I was living with my parents! Obviously feeling better, huh?

Unless he's still delirious with fever. ;)

themanagementteam wrote:PS, just saw that sinkwriter72, Callieach and Skftex were all on the site right now. Hi ladies!!!
First off...

*waves to TJ* Sorry it couldn't be all of us in person. Now THAT would be fun!

Secondly...

Wow. What a first message to us! *still laughing* That was highly entertaining. :lol:

You're clearly insane, but I think I kind of like that about you. :twisted: *stops to consider this* That doesn't sound good. Maybe I'M the insane one. *GRIN*

Seriously, that was very fun to read. Thanks for that, TJ! And -- I hope this is okay to speak for everyone here -- we all blow kisses back at ya! :D

Have a great day, and (as Steph so wonderfully put it) please pop in any time you're able -- it truly is a privilege to chat with you!

~ Sherry
aka Sinkwriter72
word count: 184

sofilps
Super Fan

Post by sofilps »

oh WOW, this is amazing!!

:shock:

Thanks TJ for stopping by and writing this wonderful first message! You're highly welcome in doubleyoudoubleudoubleewdottjthynedotcalm land :mrgreen:

I'm thrilled (!!!!) that you liked that Polaroid effect on my signature, really, it's an honor for me :D Have a nice Valentine Day you too and I hope you get better from that cold soon.
word count: 59
~ s o f i

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

Oh darn. I was at school when all of this excitement went down.

Yay!! TJ finally visited the site!! I'm so happy!! I don't think i've ever met a man with that much energy. Silly, silly man!!! But of course that's what i love about him!!

Thanks for coming in TJ!!! Hope to hear from you again sometime.

dohee
word count: 63

XrayVixen
Fan

Post by XrayVixen »

bonesaddict11 wrote:Oh darn. I was at school when all of this excitement went down.

Yay!! TJ finally visited the site!! I'm so happy!! I don't think i've ever met a man with that much energy. Silly, silly man!!! But of course that's what i love about him!!
I KNOW; HOW GREAT! I was at work, darn it! He has such a great energy, especially in his writing :D
It's really sweet of him to drop in on us here on his site of honor :mrgreen: *happy wiggle*
I too wish we would blow a kiss, but I suppose he knows.... @)-,-'-- And here's a rose for him, he he! Happy Valentine's Day (again) sweet man, and Thanks!

Anna
aka XrayVixen
word count: 125
"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific." -- Lily Tomlin

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Well dang it, that'll learn me to be absent from the forum for days on end just because I had the boyfriend-blues and was in a pout! :cry: I could have been here talking to TJ and forgetting my troubles--oh well... but it's nice to read his Valentine's message (better late than never). Thanks Darlin' for coming over to the site to visit your devotees!
word count: 69

catylin
Fan

Post by catylin »

hahaha now that was rather hilarious and oh so sweet.. I kinda love the suggestion of if we were all there, that could be interesting...oh the images in my head...now I cant stop laughing. Thank you TJ for the very sweet valentine messages and thank you all to the people on this site for welcoming his fans :-) and to the people who create and run this site...love you <3

:lol: :wink: 8) :o :shock: haha smileys are fun
word count: 76

xxmeg
Fan

Post by xxmeg »

haha, when i read what tj had wrote, i could actually imagine him sitting there with a cold, but hyper at the same time :D
word count: 24

Daisy_A
Fan

Post by Daisy_A »

I officially love this guy! :mrgreen: Thanls for dropping by TJ!
word count: 10

Harry_Greece
Fan

Post by Harry_Greece »

TJ WILL YOU VISIT US AGAIN HERE?PLEEEAAAAASE 8-)
word count: 8