SO YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAT WITH TJ?

General TJ stuff
skftex
TJ Team Validator

SO YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAT WITH TJ?

Post by skftex »

Hello everyone!

So this is the deal about another chat with TJ. I haven't even asked him about another one partially because I happen to know his schedule is crazy right now but also because of the lack of posting about ANYTHING on here lately. One of the reasons TJ wanted to do the chats was to increase participation on the boards, and it appears that has failed. I knew when we started it we'd get people who came for the chat and never see them again but I was hoping at least those of you that DO come would keep the boards active. I realize the holidays slow things down but when Bones is airing there should at least be a little activity and we didn't even have that. And it is the middle of February-holidays are over! I just don't know that I should ask TJ to take time out of his schedule when there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in this place other than when he is here.

So, if the posting increases, and not just by the same 5 or 6 people (you know who you are) I'll ask and see if we can get another chat scheduled. If you come to the boards and we haven't seen you post in a while and you really are hoping for another chat, we really need to hear from you. And those of you that wrote through the contact form asking when one would happen, here is your chance to MAKE it happen. Scheduling it isn't easy but we'll figure it out if you all show us that it is worth it!

Also, you have to start voting for Hodgins and Angela in the favorite couple poll that is on E! and I posted a link to in the BONES section of the boards. :wink:

Deal?

Sharon
Last edited by skftex on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 321
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Re: SO YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAT WITH TJ?

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

Deal :D :banana-dreads:
word count: 1

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I'm in. ;)
word count: 3
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Count me in.. :D

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Sure, Sharon! Deal! :)
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

thayanne
Fan

Post by thayanne »

:D
word count: 0
"The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you "

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by kayleigh_marie »

I'm in, and I voted for Hodgins/Angela. Of course. (:
word count: 11
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

I'll try to stop by as often as possible. I have a lot to tell (on the sofa thread), I just have to find the time to post it....

And forgive me, Sharon, but I won't vote for Hodgela. For Hodgins and Angela separately in categories (like "hotest scientist or something) any time, but as formerly stated, the two of them together don't sit right with me at the moment. I'd rather vote for Cam and Paul ;)
word count: 81
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I was kidding about the voting for Angela/Hodgins (I HATE those blended name things...they aren't one person).

I am serious about the posting though. Very, very serious.
word count: 30
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

8) Yes, we have to post more...

I didn't have the time to watch any Bones ep when I had Internet and now that I don't have it anymore (except at work but I can't wathc anything on this computer) I can't watch them at all. So I will not post about the eps and won't read any post about this because I don't want to know what happens before I see them... Wuuuuh! That was a long sentence... :-)

I can only post while sitting in the sofa with you all, drinking a cup of hot mint tea and eating a waffle, but nothing more... Oh and enjoy the cbox in the day with our European and Australian team :-)

I'll come back more often to post, even if it's not really interesting right now... :-)

Hugs to you all ;-)

Véro
word count: 147
The waffle conspiracy...

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

I don't have any plans this weekend - sad, I know - so I hope to catch up with BONES and write some comments about the episodes. Even if they may be short ones.
word count: 33
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Consuelo
Fan
Mood:

Post by Consuelo »

Im In hunni :)

Consuelo xxx
word count: 5
Jack hodgins Is the king of the lab:

Violaine
Fan

Post by Violaine »

As I just mentioned in another thread, I'd so be down with this. :)
word count: 14

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Thought I'd let you all know that you all are doing better with the posting, THANK YOU. Keep it up. But I can't tell you when/if we'll have another chat right now, but I didn't want you think I'd forgotten it or that the idea has been abandoned. :)
word count: 54

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

Sorry Sharon! I have a bad habit of reading and not commenting!
word count: 12
"Never, Never, Never Quit" - Winston Churchill

Rain
Fan

Post by Rain »

I feel sad that the site is in a lull. I always just pictured it how it was when I joined. Every day I would come check and there would be something new. However, what can I really say if I myself disappeared? I know that life is first and foremost and everyone is very understanding which is lovely, but I also feel bad for contributing to the lull. I am here though and I am making a commitment to posting more.
word count: 82

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

So I read in the Chat Box thread that TJ mentioned possibly having another Chat with him in September. Is this a possibility? As a new member, I would LOVE a chance to say hi and maybe ask him a question or 2. :eusa-pray:
word count: 43
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hi Kathy, we are working on a chat-not sure it will be in September, but right now it is what we are trying to work out. :)
word count: 27

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

YAY!!! Super excited! :banana-dance:
word count: 5
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell