The Card Calendar

General TJ stuff
TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Re: The Card Calendar

Post by TJ4ever »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHER - eh - SHERRY!!! ;-) :occasion-partyblower:

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!! :occasion-balloons:

:romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 9

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

LOL! Awesome.

THANK YOU, SIMONE!

:dance: :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 5

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY!!

:occasion-gift: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-balloons: :banana-dance: :happy-cheerleaderkid:
word count: 5
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

THANK YOU, SHARON!!

:D

LOL. You are hilarious and I love you for it. :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 13

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor: Happy Birthday, Véro! Hope you had a great day. :banana-dance:

You haven't been here for a while. Hope everything is ok with you!

Take care! :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-balloons:
word count: 28
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

OH! OH! I knew about this but I've been out all day and failed to post! Hope you had a splendiferous wonderful birthday, Véro. Love you lots!
:happy-cheerleaderkid: :occasion-gift: :occasion-partyblower: :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 29
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Happy Happy Birthday, Véro! Hope all is well with you. :occasion-gift:
word count: 11

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERO! Hope you had an awesome day!! :occasion-balloons: :banana-dance: :occasion-gift: :occasion-partyblower: :happy-cheerleaderkid:
word count: 11
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

:happy-bouncycyan: HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! :occasion-partyblower:

Hope you all have had the most fun/relaxing/beautiful evening. And I send greatest wishes for everyone to have the most amazing, wonderful 2015.

:romance-smileyheart:
word count: 30

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:occasion-partyblower:
Let's have a great 2015!!!

:text-happynewyear:
word count: 9

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMONE!!

Hope you have an awesome day! You deserve it!

:occasion-gift: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-balloons: :banana-dance:
word count: 14
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

There really is no topping the GIGANTIC words of Sharon, LOL! :D But in my own way...

:occasion-gift: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIMONE!! :occasion-partyblower:

I hope you're having a FANTASTIC day, doing all the things you love! :occasion-birthdaymulticolor:
word count: 35

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hey Simone!

Sorry couldn't get on yesterday, I've been unwell; but I hope it was a SPLENDID birthday with all the positives you could hope for. Thinking of you!
word count: 31

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

THANK YOU!!!

Sharon, Sherry, Kathy and Steph - THANK YOU SO MUCH for the good wishes for my birthday. Was very happy to read them! *hugs :romance-smileyheart:

Had a quiet day yesterday. Gonna have dinner with my family today. Moved it so we have a bit more time because no one has to work tomorrow. :occasion-cake:

:romance-smileyheart: :romance-grouphug:
word count: 53

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!!!

Another year Steph! I hope you have the greatest of days my lovely partner in TJ crime!! :romance-smileyheart:
:occasion-balloons: :banana-dance: :occasion-gift: :occasion-partyblower: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :dance: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor:
word count: 22

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!! I hope you have an awesome day!! :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :occasion-gift: :occasion-balloons:
word count: 10
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

LOL! I don't think there's a way to beat Sharon at the font size game. :D Therefore, just assume that I'm saying very loudly and exuberantly...

:occasion-gift: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPH!! :banana-dance:

I hope you're having a fantastic day, and that the sun is shining where you are. Lots of love and hugs to you!
word count: 58

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

:occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPH !!!

:occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons:

Hope you had a great day and have a fantastic evening. I know you have to fight some difficult situations at the moment but find the time to celebrate this special day! I wish you all the best and send you lots of hugs!

:romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 47

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Oh my goodness, this is amazing! Thank you soooooo much! And thanks again Sharon for the lovely email. I love you all, guys.

You are right, Simone. It's not been the best of times lately, though you people have gone through worse in the past, I know. Nevertheless yesterday was splendid. As well as a superb steak dinner out where the best thing was (surprisingly) not the excellent meal but the warmth on family faces as we sat round laughing together. We'd had a cake, singing and champagne earlier (no alcohol for son no.2 - he drove us to the restaurant in his already much-loved first car), plus I had been presented with the biggest workbox I have ever seen for all my bear-making accessories - solid wood and unbelievably roomy for the many sewing accoutrements. At work I'd had cards and gifts from colleagues and a recalcitrant class of 14-year-olds had actually sung happy birthday to me! So, a sun-filled day in the midst of a recent undercurrent of nagging worries.

Now, I just want to wish the same joy and love to TJ, my fantastic fellow Piscean (albeit almost exactly 16 years younger!) - may the sun always shine on you TJ and may you long radiate compassion, genius and delight to all those round you. Have a great one. And girls and boys here - celebrate with him and have a terrific day. :D

MANY HAPPY RETURNS TJ!! :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-partyblower:
word count: 245

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TJ!! :dance:

Hope you and Leah are doing something extra special and fun.

And Steph, I am so glad to read that you had such a wonderful birthday. Well deserved joy and laughs, FOR SURE, and I hope everything continues to get better and better. I've just read about some of what's been going on, and I hope for you and your family all the good health in the world.

:romance-smileyheart:
word count: 73