TJ on Facebook

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Re: TJ on Facebook

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Talk about a cryptic message, TJ. :D

Four.... horses? Rainbows? Calling birds? Score and Seven Years Ago? :icon-mrgreen:
word count: 16

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

:icon-biggrin: :icon-biggrin:
word count: 0
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

@TJThyne: ...three...

:eusa-think: :D
word count: 2
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

May 17:

TJ THYNE

‎...two...
word count: 5
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 18:

TJ THYNE

‎...one! New York City, Africa & Europe. Ready or not, here we come!!!! Let the adventures begin!! See you out there somewhere!! :0)
word count: 26
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 22:

TJThyne

Thanks New York, it was a blast as always! Next stop: Africa!
word count: 15

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

May 28, 2012

Hello from Narok Kenya! I'm having an incredible time along with my lady Leah(regardless of the fact that we've not showered or eaten a real meal for some time now.) the two of us are living with 55 orphans who have nothing. Nothing at all. They are in such dire need.
So, I have bought them a plot of land for their very own. It is on a hilltop, safe & beautiful. I have designed the plot of land to include a sustainable garden, land for their chickens & goats to graze, lots of space for the kiddos to run and play and a beautiful house for the kids and their guardian Johnson, (the amazing man who took them all in) to call home. Leah, Johnson and myself will spend the rest of our time here working with neighbors and friends to build this home. I am so happy to see these children so happy.
I next want to build them a much needed school on the land as well as provide them with shoes, clothing, books, food and other everyday simplicities that these kiddos go without.
I will remain in Africa for several more weeks. When i eventually return home to the states, I'll update my friends (all of you) and let you know, IF you would like to,how you can help me help them. Okay, Sending you all lots of love from Africa,
your friend,
TJ Thyne
word count: 245
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

June 9
Ah, WiFi! Hello from Ethiopia! We just wrapped a week of building for a new school in the small village of Gerbachu. Next stop, Lalibela! Still more of Africa to see! Hope you are all well!! -TJ
word count: 39

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

June 14:

TJ THYNE

Sweet Africa, you have charmed me so. We shall see you again. This much I know. I shall for sure see you again! IRELAND, be ready, for I shall be with you in a couple of flights!!!!!
word count: 41

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

June 22:

TJ THYNE

Ireland, you were amazing beyond! I've always been proud to be 1/2 Irish, now more then ever. See you again for sure.
Next stop...Paris! Ahhh Paris!! How I adore you so!! See u in a few hours!
word count: 44

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

July 2:

TJ THYNE

Ah, Tuscany!!!
word count: 6

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

July 4th:

TJ THYNE

12:36 AM in Siena Italy this morning of July 4th. Happy happy Independence day (a little bit early 4 U) you lovely lovely United States of America! :0) eat hamburgers and hot dogs and say "ooo" and "Ahhh" to fireworks often tonight please! And sing "I'm proud to be an American" and hum to "Taps" louder still for those of us oh-so-far away today (tomorrow for you) :0) happy 4th everyone!!!
word count: 79

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

July 5:

TJ THYNE:

When in Rome... :0)!!!
word count: 8

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Aug 15
Hodgins & Zack are back! But this time...only in French, and only in person! Sept 15&16. "Paris Manga".Come meet TJ Thyne & Eric Millegan from the Fox Show Bones! 2 days only. See you then!
word count: 38

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

August 26:

TJ THYNE:

THANK YOU to everyone who bought a copy of our film SHUFFLE already! That's awesome! WE love you! If you haven't yet, check out http://www.shufflethemovie.com we've got a long list on there of places you can purchase it. And thank you for all the extremely kind notes about the film! WE love you tons! :-)
word count: 64

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

8/23/12

TJ Thyne:
Hello...
word count: 6
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

October 21

TJ Thyne:
Happy almost Halloween Everyone! :-) Who's taking little ones trick-or-treating? Who's going trick-or-treating themselves? Who's handing out candy? who's going to a party? who's staying in with a bowl of popcorn & old classic monster movies? Who's dressing up? What as? AH! Halloween!!!! :-)
word count: 55
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Nov 12
TJ THYNE
To each of you who have, and who are currently serving in our military...thank you thank you thank you thank you!
word count: 26

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Dec 31

TJ THYNE Happy Happy New Years Eve everyone!!!! Have a safe and amazing time tonight! See you in the New Year!!!!
word count: 23

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Jan 01:

TJ THYNE

Happy Day 1 everyone!!! Make it everything you want & more!! It's going to be an amazing 2013!!!! :0)
word count: 23