Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Re: TJ--Twitter

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Apr 17:

TJ retweeting someone.

TJ Thyne‏
“@LLMGT: Join @TJThyne & myself in support of clean drinking water! We designed these fun shirts @apliiq http://charitywater.apliiq.com #bones #water”
word count: 29
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

@LLMGT is Michael Grant Terry
word count: 5
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Apr 19:

TJ Thyne‏
TT & TT shootin away with director DB on BONES! @tamarataylor http://instagr.am/p/JoPyutEhwg/
word count: 19
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

April 20th

TJ Thyne‏
2day we wrap the amazing finale w DB,& we start extra EP for this season.A genius script by,yes,@HartHanson ! A challenge!So good!SoSo good!
word count: 31

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

One from Apr19 that I missed:

TJ Thyne‏
Hahaha!"@David_Boreanaz: "That's so creepy."RT @TJThyne: TT & TT shootin away with director DB on BONES! @tamarataylor http://instagr.am/p/JoPyutEhwg/
word count: 32

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Apr 20:

TJ Thyne‏
Shooting the first shot of the first scene of the extra episode of season 7 with @michaelaconlin. Oh me, Oh my! Let the fun begin!!!!!!!

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Tj Thyne, you're such a tease. :icon-mrgreen:
word count: 7

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Apr 23:

TJ Thyne‏
HaPpY MoNdAy!!!!!!!
word count: 6

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Apr 25:

TJ Thyne‏
Haha,Im glad U liked the Hodgins worm autopsy.&yes I was cracking up with @Vududaddy &@TamaraTaylor thru the scene!cant help it.Oops.HeHe:)

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Apr 25:

Tamara Taylor (in reply to TJ's tweet)‏
@TJThyne @vududaddy -- And the Emmy for "Best Giggling in a Television Drama" goes to...
word count: 24

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

TJ Thyne May 1st.5:47AM.Heading to stage 6 to shoot the last Hodgins scenes of season7! I wrap 2day.It's been a blast! Thanks team! CU in season 8!
word count: 32
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 2:

TJ Thyne‏

Sending tons of hugs&lots of love 2 the cast&crew of BONES!Season 7 officially wraps 2day!C u all back in th http://instagr.am/p/KI9AD6kh0V/
word count: 33

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 7:

TJThyne

Happy Monday!!! :0)

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 8:

TJThyne

Happy Tuesday!!!! :0)

Wendy
Super Fan

Post by Wendy »

@tjthyne
Happy Wednesday!! :0)

@tjthyne
1 week from 2day:NYC.Then,work in the orphanages&villages of Kenya&Ethiopia 4 a month :-)! After that...Ireland,England,France,Italy &more!

Oh... Is he coming for Vero's waffles? ;)
word count: 37

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 10:

TJThyne

Happy Thursday!!! :0)

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 11:

TJThyne

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!! :0)

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

5/13 @TJThyne: Happy Weekend!! No, no, REALLY! Go have a really fun,really amazing, really happy weekend! (& happy mothers day tomorrow wonderful Moms!)
word count: 24
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 13:

TJThyne

Happy happy Mothers Day to all wonderful Mothers here, and gone. We love you!!! :0)
word count: 18

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

May 14:

TJThyne

Body shaking,Streams of sweat, Endless palpitations of the heart.Panic arrives.Oh me.Oh My...now what?!! BONES.SEASON 7 Finale.2nite.FOX!
word count: 27