TJ--Twitter

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: TJ--Twitter

Post by skftex »

July 11
Psst... Dr B,Booth,Angie,Cam,Sweets...it's Hodgins!See U in 2 weeks! (Prep of Season 8 will soon begin!oh me oh my,it's gonna be good!)
word count: 33
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

July 12th
‏@TJThyne
LONDON! :0)

July 15th.

‏@TJThyne
1 nite transit only & I have 2go :( can't wait to spend some time w U London.Have a brilliant Olympic games! I'll be watching U every nite!
‏@TJThyne
And England, I'll be back & next time i will come to stay &play! Meanwhile, next stop...USA!! NYC, see you tonight!
word count: 60

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

July 15

Kenya,Ethiopia,Ireland,France & Italy,& 2everyone I met along the way the past 2months,THANK YOU 4 an amazing adventure! I WILL be back! :0)

NYC...hello again my old friend!!!!
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

July 17

Hello DC! Hmmm may stop in to the Jeffersonian while I'm here, see what everyone has been up to. :0)

TJ's adventure is just never-ending! :greetings-clappingyellow:
word count: 30

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hart Hanson's response to TJ's tweet about being in DC and then TJ's answer:

Hart Hanson: @TJThyne I like that you are slowly but surely getting closer to home.

TJ Thyne: @HartHanson ha, yes closer&closer to home I get,And I'm bringing with me a HUGE HUG and a HAPPY HELLO for you so you best be ready!! :0)
word count: 64

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

July 25:

TJThyne

Hello Los Angeles! It is quite lovely to see you again! :0)
word count: 15
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

July 30:

TJThyne

Off 2 Fox 4 morning 1,of day 1,of episode 1 of season 8 of Bones.And oh-oh-OH is it an amazing 1st episode back!Wow wait till u C this 1! :)
word count: 38
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Aug 6

TJ Thyne: ‏Hello. :0)

TJThyne: SHUFFLE. It's a comin! "Shuffle" Official Theatrical Trailer: http://youtu.be/HPefbEgagd8 via @youtube
word count: 22

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

8/7/12

TJ Thyne: alright mister @OfficialMCD u best get better ASAP,or Hodgins is coming over to talk about aliens ALL nite! (Thinking of u my friend.)

(*MCD is Michael Clarke Duncan from The Finder. He went into cardiac arrest and was in the hospital but is doing better now. )

8/7/12

Workin away today for the Jeffersonian and lovin every minute of it! Bones, season 8, coming soon!!!!
word count: 72
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

8/9/12
Oh how I Love the FOX LOT!Just spent the morning with Bart,Homer,Marge,Lisa,Maggie&the rest of THE SIMPSONS gang.That That Thatwas awesome!

8/9/12
Happy Thursday!!!! :0)

8/8/12
Happy Wednesday!!!! :0)
word count: 42
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

8/9/12
@TJThyne: Shootin away on stage 6 with the gang! Long nights bring on long fits of laughter oh me oh my, let the fun begin! :0)
word count: 29

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Aug 10
@TJThyne

It's Friday night, and look where I'm kicking it. :0) http://instagr.am/p/OLFyoIkhxK/
word count: 20

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

8/14/12
@TJThyne: Last day of shooting the first episode of season 8.That means we still have 21 more stories left to tell you this season.How fun is that! :)
word count: 32

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Aug 15

TJThyne Hodgins & Zack are back! But this time...only in French, and only in person! Sept 15&16. "Paris Manga"in Paris France.Come meet us both! :)
word count: 29

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Aug 20
@TJThyne Happy Monday! :0)

@TJThyne Shooting away with lady Michaela on a Monday eve! Fun fun fun! :0)

Aug 21
@TJThyne Happy Tuesday!!!! :0)

‏@TJThyne Our film "Shuffle" is available on DVD today!!!! Go 2 http://www.shufflethemovie.com 2find out where 2 order and to request a screening near you! :0)

‏@TJThyne "Shuffle" available on DVD, today :0) http://t.co/7FsZBYNR

Aug 22
@TJThyne Happy Wednesday! :0)

word count: 71

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Aug 23
@TJThyne Happy Thursday!! :0)
word count: 6

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Aug 24

@TJThyne Happy Friday!!!! :0)

@TJThyne T-squared & T-squared kicking it in the lab on a Friday Eve. Let the giggling begin! Haha! :0) http://instagr.am/p/OvHfLWEh8P/

I like that, T-squared & T-squared. He's so clever sometimes. :-P
word count: 43

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

8/28/12
Aw man,thank you thank you for all the wonderful notes about SHUFFLE! You all rock so much 4 buying a copy! I love ya! http://Www.shufflethemovie.com
word count: 32

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Aug 30

@TJThyne If u are in the UK or Europe, come to Paris the weekend of Sept 15&16! Ah, Paris! Come meet me&Eric Millegan! Zack&Jack at Paris Manga! :0)

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

"...in the UK OR Europe" ?!?! Interesting! :confusion-scratchheadblue: :? :wink: :eusa-shhh: :D
word count: 6