TJ--Twitter

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: TJ--Twitter

Post by stargazer »

March 8

@TJThyne

Thanks again 4all the kind notes&posts &videos&cards&messages&well wishes yesterday.U all rock!Off 2 Set.Happy Friday&Happy weekend all! :0)
word count: 28
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

March 12

@TJThyne

Hm...what to wear today... http://instagr.am/p/WxjPtAEh-S/
word count: 14
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

March 13

@TJThyne
Shooting away.Another gruesome body.Hmm...I think BONES should have a contest where the winner gets 2fly 2LA &be our body 4that episode. :0)
word count: 28

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

March 15

@TJThyne
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! Sleep less, Play tons, laugh lots! Mwah! :0)
word count: 16

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

@TJThyne: Happy St. Patrick's Day!How I long 2go back2Ireland!So stunning&amazing.The greatest people!Proud 2be half Ish,&halfalian!Goreen! :0)

E :icon-mrgreen:
word count: 25
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Obviously I know what Irish and Italian are, but what is Goreen?

Also, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
word count: 18

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

After all these years, I'm pretty good at reading/interpreting TJ-ese :icon-mrgreen: So I think just like his "halfalian" (it doesn't say Italian ;) ) it is meant to be "GO GREEN". ;) :obscene-drinkingbuddies:

word count: 32
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

March 18

‏@TJThyne
@HartHanson:Rainn Wilson 2Star in CBS Drama Pilot ‘Backstrom’ Congratulations Hart! @rainnwilson U R going 2 have a blast!Yay Backstrom! :0)
word count: 25

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

March 21

‏@TJThyne
Happy Thursday! :0)
word count: 6

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

3/22/13 @TJThyne: Fox lot cleared&emptied4 the weekend.None but BONES remain.last scene of the day,Jack&Angie,stage6, Ookey Room.Friday Night on the lot. :0)

I was still watching Jack/Angela videos on you- tube when he posted this. My exciting Friday night. :)
word count: 48
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

3/26/13 Shooting away on stage 6with the team.We've shot 164 eps of BONES 4 ya so far,&we aren't finished yet!Thanks 4 all the years of watchin! :0)
word count: 34

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

3/28/13 Waving hello 2ya from stage 6!shootin away with the team.Have a wonderful holiday weekend from us 2… http://instagram.com/p/XbhvCXkh5z/
word count: 27

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

April 1

@TJThyne
Have you been the victim of any April Fools Day pranks or played any thus far today? Tonight,a tasty all new BONES! (no,no,really!). :0)
word count: 30

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Apr 2
@TJThyne Haha, I like that you like the haircut :0) thank you for the kind comments.wait, just wait until U try the Hot Sauce! Mmmmmmmmm! Heehee :0)
word count: 30
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

4/2/13@TJThyne: Haha, I like that you like the haircut :0) thank you for the kind comments.wait, just wait until U try the Hot Sauce! Mmmmmmmmm! Heehee :0)
word count: 31

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Ang, that post looks really familiar! HAHA

We must have been doing them pretty close to the same time. ;)
word count: 19

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

April 3

@TJThyne
Jack&Angie shooting away on stage 6. Hello from the Jeffersonian :0) http://instagram.com/p/Xp2v-4Eh0t/
word count: 21

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

April 5

@TJThyne
Friday night on set of Bones! CamAngela&Hodgins scene!Booth's here 2..oh,wait a minute..he's sitting BEHIND the camera."Booth,over here!";0)

I'm assuming they're shooting the finale since I heard that David was directing it. :)
word count: 46

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

April 9

@TJThyne

:0)

Hmmm, very mysterious. :eusa-think:
word count: 8

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Is this anything like Page 187 (or whatever number it was in Brennan's book)?

;)
word count: 15