TJ--Twitter

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Re: TJ--Twitter?

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Sounds like TJ's having an amazing week! Thanks for posting these, Jade! :D

P.S. I laughed out loud at what Hart wrote to him. Wow. The life of an actor... so many rules... :mrgreen:
word count: 34

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I think the Hart Hanson comment was partially due to the fact that a few days ago he said that Emily Deschanel has a broken toe.

And, did you know there is a REAL Jack Hodgins? HH used the name because of someone he knows. And the real Jack Hodgins has been awarded the Order of Canada. Cool.

Oh, commenting on something said a while back...twitter limit is 140 characters. Actually it is amazing how MUCH some people can say in that amount of characters. Stephen Fry is brilliant, though his tweets lately have been a bit, well, colorful in the language department. ;)

I actually rarely do any updates, I just have it to see what the people I follow have to say!

But still Sherry, that is 20 more characters to work with-maybe that will draw you in??? HEE Josh Malina is interesting to follow as well, he says some of the most bizarre things (the only WW'er I've found on there)
Last edited by skftex on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 167
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I just heard about that yesterday. Ouch. Poor Emily. :(
word count: 9

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

140 characters can still be pretty constrictive, especially if you're trying to post a link! I almost never post updates about myself on Twitter. Mainly I just use it to attempt to talk to celebs. :) It's rare to get a response, though. I've gotten two from Hart Hanson so far, but none from either TJ or Eric. Neither of them seem to chat with people as much as HH does, though. I also have been posting "Bones"-related polls lately to try to get more votes for my fav show. :D But even if you don't post, it's fun to read what others are posting.

Anyway, TJ doesn't send out updates very often, but when he does, I'll be sure to post them here.
word count: 130
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

July 5:

TJ: "has the hottest female "followers" on twitter! My word ladies, where have you all come from? :-)"

<Sigh> I wish I could pretend that he's talking about me, but I have a cheesy cartoon as my icon! :P LOL
word count: 41
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I have a picture on Twitter but I doubt he even saw mine, since I'm pages and pages and pages in when looking at his followers. ;)
word count: 27
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Not by TJ, but about TJ....

July 6:

Me: "How's this for a BONES promotion? "Win a date with TJ Thyne!" ...just a thought. ;) LOL"

Hart Hanson: "It's an excellent idea. Unfortunately, TJ would have to agree. I can't force him. Stupid Common Law System!"

( :lol: So wrong, I know, but TJ's the one that keeps talking about how he's single & he's got hot fans.... I'm really just trying to help him out! :P )
word count: 79

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

July 8:
TJ: "working on scenes for tomorrow morning: Shoot Day 1 of Season 5, of Fox's Bones! Shuffle complete. And thus, Bones, begins...again! :-)"
word count: 26

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

July 9:

TJ: "Day 1 of Bones. Leaving for the lot now. Stage 6, here we come again! "

Yay! "Bones" begins again!

July 10:

Hart Hanson: "Today's cast lunch, TJ! Let the record show that he wants the fanciest restaurant. Not that we objected. Especially Stephen The Gourmand."
word count: 49

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

July 10:

Hart Hanson: "TJ has been producing a film over the hiatus. How are we going to boss him around now?"

Stephen Nathan: "Great lunch with TJ. That man loves his food. That means a lot in my book."

Hart Hanson: "Best moment of the day:lunching with TJ when Cyndi Lauper shows up in the same restaurant and tells us a ghost story. She's seriously funny."
word count: 69

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Love these little asides, Jade. Much appreciated. Question: has anyone been into the Question thread in Talk TJ (yes, I know he has not managed to answer any in a while, but as you can see he's mad busy - he'll get round to it) and asked him what his favourite foods are?? :?: I'll have to check...
word count: 59
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Thanks, Jade! As I am not on Twitter I think it's great that you post it here! Enjoyed reading it!
Simone.
word count: 22
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

:) You're all quite welcome.

July 12:

TJ: ""Validation" just surpassed 2 million views on YOUTUBE. Thank you all for the thousands of amazingly positive comments you posted there!"

Congrats, TJ! It's a great little film.
word count: 37

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

TJThyne: just heard the art-department at BONES was nominated for an EMMY! Congrats gang! How excellent is that! Way to represent! :-)

Since I saw that Jade won't be around, thought I'd do this twitter update. ;)
word count: 38

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

July 18

TJThyne Just developed a Non-profit organization along side Habitat for Humanity!! Will continue building it and go live with it in 3 months! :-)

Wow TJ! :D
word count: 28

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Where on earth does he find the time for this?? :D

And does he need an assistant, because my employment talents are completely available! :mrgreen:

Seriously, impressive, TJ. :clap:
word count: 26

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

July 21, 2009
TJThyne:Hello All! Just broke for lunch. Last day of shooting for episode 1, season 5. How crazy amazing is that! Jacks lab-coat still fits. :-)

First thought about this one..I'd have been greatly surprised if the lab coat DIDN'T still fit. :roll:
word count: 48

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Ahh, but all that working out might have made a difference.. :twisted:
word count: 11
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

JennyLea
Fan

Post by JennyLea »

From personal experience, lab coats always fit until you either look and feel like a flying squirrel or you can't do up the snaps... But "Jack" has nothing to worry about. His fit beautifully... All that working out it might make it a little snug but that might just put a little extra yummy in a usually non-flattering garment... :wink:

On an aside... Mine tend to lend toward the flying squirrel variety. Nowhere near so nice as the Jack ones :roll:
word count: 81

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

You feel like a flying squirrel, Jenny?? :D I hate to quote Brennan, but ... I don't know what that means. Hee heeee.

Love your 'extra yummy' comment. Heh.

I think of TJ almost daily... usually when I'm sweating through self-inflicted push-ups and thinking about how easy he made it look during "Hero in the Hold." And then I curse and grunt and try to make myself do a few extra. See? He's an excellent motivator and he doesn't even know it! :mrgreen: The man is in phenomenal shape.
word count: 92