TJ--Twitter

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
queenofthelab
Fan

Re: TJ--Twitter?

Post by queenofthelab »

Oh I definitely would! I've never been abroad however and don't own a passport or credit card so it'd be a REAL challenge to get there! haha
word count: 30

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Would be expensive for me, but if I knew a bit in advance?! :)
word count: 13
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

August 10:

TJThyne: nkering with artifacts ;-)

TJThyne: Cleaning out the ol' garage today. Finding random artifacts from years gone by. Prepping for the lab tomorrow as well. So I sound like a ...

like a what? :think:
word count: 35
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

queenofthelab
Fan

Post by queenofthelab »

haha there's a little bit you missed... the ellipsis at the end is a link because the tweet ran too long :)

Cleaning out the ol' garage today. Finding random artifacts from years gone by. Prepping for the lab tomorrow as well. So I sound like a mad scientist ti

I think he meant 'too'

EDIT: I took another look, that was a broken tweet wasn't it :D haha now I realise he meant to post "Cleaning out the ol' garage today. Finding random artifacts from years gone by. Prepping for the lab tomorrow as well. So I sound like a mad scientist tinkering with artifacts ;-)"
word count: 106

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Sounds as if tweets split as randomly and irritatingly as entries here in the chatbox!! Thanks for posting that and working it out, you 2! <<smooch>>
word count: 26
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Thanks for the help on that. :)
word count: 6
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

August 13, 2009:

TJThyne: Eating at EAT in North Hollywood with a buddy. Off to Rolling Stones event in a matter of hours :-)
word count: 23
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

August 14:

TJ Thyne: "Michael grant Terry (wendell from bones) and I are downtown LA. Just left buddies art gallery and are now buying great stuff at a hideaway thrift shop. Oh Fridays!"
word count: 33

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

August 15

Posted sometime around 2 am TJ time...

TJ Thyne: Heading home from Hollywood. Fun night. Great day! Time for bed then do it all again tomorrow!! Prep jack most of day then out out out ;-)
word count: 37
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

queenofthelab
Fan

Post by queenofthelab »

August 17

TJ Thyne: Meeting with D, about theatre junkies. Bringing back popcorn movie nights on the lawn and talking haunted houses come Halloween :-). Go see District 9!!
word count: 28

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

August 18:

TJ Thyne: "Shooting with David and Emily out in the valley. Hot hot hot, but a fun scene in season 5! Look out for it soon!! :-)"
word count: 28

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Yay! Hodgins out in the field with Booth and Brennan! That sounds promising. :D
word count: 13

queenofthelab
Fan

Post by queenofthelab »

TJ Thyne: Just finishing wardrobe. Whole cast shooting a very cool promo all day! Dancing and everything. Oh yeah, I said dancing!! :-)
word count: 22

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Aug 20:

HartHanson: John, TJ, Tamara, and Michaela doing their part of the video. These people have moves. Also Michaela in five inch heels? That's tall-pretty.

Can't wait to see it! I'm sure that TJ dancing = adorable. :)
word count: 41

queenofthelab
Fan

Post by queenofthelab »

TJ Thyne: Just finished Spin class with Karyn! Off to Getty, then meet with director for theatre junkies project, then off to sunset junction ;-) happy Sunday!

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

August 24:

TJThyne: Just wrapped last scene of episode 5.4. Tomorrow 5.5 begins. Wow, five episodes in to season 5 already! Gotta go prep!

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

August 25:

TJThyne: Just home from Q&A with makers of the film 'THE COVE', a real life suspense thriller about brutality of Dolphins in Tiji Japan. A must see!
word count: 30

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Just a quick follow up on the post about 'THe Cove' if anyones interested check out

http://thecovemovie.com/

Its so worth a visit.

Jude x

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

August:

TJThyne: Talking with different organizations to help stop the slaughter of dolphins in Taiji Japan. Go see the movie The Cove!
word count: 22

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

August 28:

TJ Thyne: Just finished shooting scene with D & Em. Quick salad at Urth cafe with brother, then off to talk how to help the issue with Dolphins in Taiji. Go see the cove!!
word count: 35