Meet in UK???

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Meet in UK???

Post by hanneDK »

Hi all,

What a great party you had for TJ (just read all 14 pages). Reading that gave me an idea :idea: - not sure if any would agree, but what the heck.. :D

What about next year all us fans located in Europe (maybe some of you located in US will join) or for those who has the possibility to do so, get together in the UK and meet over a beer or two - discus TJ and celebrate his 35th birthday..

This is just an idea but I love to hear what people have to say!!

HanneDk
word count: 95

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: Meet in UK???

Post by Jude40 »

I would be totally up for that drinks, talking and celebrating TJ's birthday, sounds cool.

Jude x
word count: 18

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Hi Jude,

I never thought that anyone would reply this.. Don't know why but I had a feeling that there would be some who would think it was a dumb idea.

Great to hear that you are up for it.. I live in Denmark so it's just an hour flight away for me.
Unfortunately I have never been to GB before, so I have no idea what to expect. So I hope that there are some that will help with all the practical - finding a bar etc..

But we have a lot of time - 6 months or so.. Let's hope that there are more who would be interested.

Just a dream: what if TJ got news of this and planned to turn up.. please let there be a GOD! oh he does exsist in TJ.. DAMN..

Hanne
word count: 140

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

Hi Hanne (^_^)

I'd love to do this!!! Where should we meet in the UK??? I'm up for this!
It would be just great to meet other fans of TJ, and have a wonderful time in UK ;-)
Been to London and Scotland (years ago... way too long ago!), really enjoyed it and would really love to go back there, even more with such a meeting (^_^)

I'm in France, so it's not too far ;-)

So, where would we have this special day??? *\(^_^)/*

Véro
word count: 86
The waffle conspiracy...

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Hi all.... :_) :D

I can hereby confirm that in March I'll be comming to the UK on holiday. :o
If everything goes as plan I'll be arriving on March 6th and returning back to DK on March 15th - so almost 14 days.. My base during my visit will be either Manchester or Liverpool - it depends on the flights and hotels (prefer a small bed&breakfast.

So about meeting at a pub on TJ's birthday.. :occasion-birthday: :occasion-balloons: happy to see that at this point we now are three, that is up for it.. it would be fun to meet the people you chat/discuss regulary with in person.. :lol: Unfortunately I do not know any good pubs in either Manchester or Liverpool, so should anyone know a good place.. you are more than welcome! :P

Since I am new to the UK, if you have suggestions to what I should see, everything is appriciated..

Must go now.. work will not finish it's self unfortunately.. :-(

xoxo Hanne
word count: 163

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Well that's nice and local for Jude and me!

One thing though - it's possible I may not be around for TJ's birthday since as everyone knows by now from last year, March 6 is my own birthday and I may be celebrating with family over the weekend. I'll see what I can do.

School will still be on and very busy of course, so time will be limited, but we'll do our best!!
word count: 78
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

Hey (^_^)

The best news in all this is that 7th march is on a weekend!!! No need for me to take a vacation!!! Just take a plane on saturday and come back on sunday (^_^) yeah!!!! That would be great!

Now, Hanne, we need to know where you will be during this weekend, Manchester or Liverpool??? then I could book a flight and a hôtel room ;-)

Plus, it will be a nice way to improve my english and my terrible french accent :-D lol
So, I hope we could be 3 at least, or even 4 if Jude is up for this too, and maybe some others... Hey! Who wants to come???

By the wayn I'm sorry as I'm never online when you are!!! (^_^)

Hope to see you all "live" in march 2010 ;-)
word count: 134
The waffle conspiracy...

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi Ladies

It'll be fun to welcome you to Liverpool, good to see from the chat box you're all booked Hanne. Vero you should be able to fly direct into Liverpool and if you are gonna stay over at the same place as Hanne its only a couple of miles from the airport, if you wanted I could probably give you a lift from the airport its only about 10 minutes away from where I live in the car, anyway just let me know

Catch you later

Jude x
word count: 91

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

Hey

:D Thanks a lot Jude (^_^) I'll tell you how things work out for me ;-) Yet I can't decide wether I'll stay for 2 or 3 days, depends on my work, of course... For the worse, I'll leave on sunday evening, for the best, I could leave on monday morning :-)
At least, I'll stay for the weekend for sure and will arrive at Liverpool airport with no doubt (^_^)
I can't wait for it, it's been such a long time since I've been traveling (^_^)
Right now I need to have my identity card done, as mine has passed its final date, and then I'll be ready to buy my tickets and book the room!!!!!!!!! (^_^)

Ah girls, I can't wait! :dance:
word count: 127
The waffle conspiracy...

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Did I miss something? I don't recall anyone saying what area or what hotel --- was it mentioned on the chatbox? Jude?
word count: 22
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi Steph

Hanne has now booked her hotel and Vero is going to, I'm gonna send you an email with some info.

Jude x
word count: 25