TJthyne.com welcomes TJ Thyne October 24th 2010

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
LizzieCat
Fan

Re: TJthyne.com welcomes TJ Thyne October 24th 2010

Post by LizzieCat »

Wow, TJ. I think that when you have so many enjoyable activities to squeeze into your day, your body permits you to run on the minimum amount of sleep possible. That's awesome. :D

nonjudgmental teacher
also up for adoption
peace and hugs,
Liz
word count: 43

I have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it.
~Steven Wright

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

queenofthelab: you can cook?! great! cuz I LOVE me some food! mmmmm, i'm hungry now.
JUDE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY (from before!) :-)
ANGMT: hahaha, my sister wants me to adopt her kids to (not really) she has 6 of them and a full time job, oh what she wouldn't do for a great fulltime babysitter. PS I love those kiddos so much! The excitement Jack has for his soon-to-be, is genuine from me toward my 10 nieces and nephews all under 10 years old. Yay for you for having 2 boys. :-)
Moonstar: That's excellent! I love that you ride your bike to work, and along a river no less! I use to ride my bike to FOX for work. I loved it! I only stopped because it took me 1.5 hours to get there, then we'd shoot for 14 hours, and I'd have to ride back in the dark. Many a days sweet Tamara Taylor drove me home with my bike in her trunk. hahaha. After a while I thought, hmmmm I should just ride on the weekends. I teach spinning classes as a substitute when they need it. So fun! Charity show?! cool!

JUDE QUESTION: wow. hmmm..first off, I hope that day doesn't come any time soon. If we can keep the numbers up and get them to grow in terms of ratings we can get at least another whole year after this whole year. WHo knows, maybe even 2 or 3 more!So thank you for continuing to tune in!!
Jack 1, I want to know what happened to his family. I want to see him reveal that and then come to terms with it. 2. I want him to be a DAD. :-) 3. To know that he's going to be with Angie for the rest of his life, and hers.
word count: 312

Laffers18
Fan

Post by Laffers18 »

Jude...your question was brilliant....but can we avoid any more talk of Bones ending please?? It makes me nervous!!! LOL
word count: 21

josephine_amos
Fan

Post by josephine_amos »

lol Personally, I prefer midnight on a full moon, clear and starry sky night, then any early morning dawn... Except in winter! :) Nothing smells fresher then cold winter morning air...

lol TJ, I think that the greatest test to your juggling skills will be adopting so many ladies! :D Still... I join the adoption wagon! :)

I love Jude's question! :)
word count: 59
“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what
is essential is invisible to the eye.” — Antoine de Saint-
Exupery

steffie
Fan

Post by steffie »

I love your answer TJ, I hope to discover all of that too in the next seasonS! ;)
Last edited by steffie on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 17

Eli
Fan

Post by Eli »

Thanks for your quick answer, glad that you manage to read mine as I thought my message doesn't go. :mrgreen:

I promise not to put you in trouble. I'm will be in line. Until next time (I hope there will be another), good luck on handling the Jack Jr.

Bye all. I really need to sleep already.
word count: 58

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Exactly what I want for Jack TJ. Mind reader!!

Simone (TJ4ever), you're up for the next question!
word count: 18
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Ahhhhhh how sweet was that answer, bless! Thanks for the birthday wishes it was a messy but fun celebration involving cocktails and rum and tequila shots I may be post 40 just (thanks btw Steph) but I'm 20 in my head!
word count: 42

Ellen
Super Fan

Post by Ellen »

I like your wishes for Jack. Especially the last two. So sweet. :) I for one would love to find out about his family! That would make for a really interesting episode. Something a little different. :) x
word count: 36
"What if it doesn't end like that? What if it doesn't go wrong?"-Dr Jack Hodgins

thayanne
Fan

Post by thayanne »

oh I finished my test too lete =(
Hey you all !
word count: 10
"The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you "

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Great question, Jude!
Love your answer, TJ! Would be so great if BONES runs for another 3 or 4 or 5 or.... years!!! :)
word count: 23
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

Aw, you mentioned Tamara Taylor.
(<----points to her ava) No one makes me laugh on Bones like Cam and her one liners. Or her fights with Hodgins. Hilarious. She's just awesome! (Can I say that here, since it's the TJt board and not the Tamara Taylor board?!)
word count: 49
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Hello TJ,

I'm Simone from Germany.

Thank you so much for doing this!

Here's my question:

You once talked about a HAMLET production you are adapting for Theatre Junkies. Is this project on hold or canceled or are you still gonna do it?

...In other words - When can I pack my bag and book a flight to NY to see you in HAMLET? :) :royalty-crown:

Thanks again, TJ. You're the best! :romance-smileyheart:

Love, Simone.
word count: 74
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

I need my 8 hours sleep & am definitely a night person. I go to sleep around 5 am & wake around 1pm. A morning jog sounds about the worst thing in the world to me. lol

You're way ahead of me, TJ. I've only got 5 nieces/nephews so far. I love being an aunt, but have a tendancy to overdo it with Christmas gifts. :D
word count: 66

tjthyne
Actor

Post by tjthyne »

lizziecat; nonjudgemental teacher-hahaha, I loved that. Consider yourself part of the thyne clan now. There are already over 20 of us, and that's before adopting any of you, so it'll get pretty cozy in the station wagon on family outings. :-) Yes, I excercise almost every day, and eat tons of fruit and veggies, so my body says "okay, I can keep going" and then all the fun I get to have in life, my body as you say, is so fine with minimal sleepage. (nice word TJ)
jusbcuzz:vampire! :-)
Wendy/Hanne: Hello! jumping jacks. and fresh orange juice, and a great great great piece of music that inspires you to just get up and GO GO GO! ;-)
Steffle: hahaha TJTHYNELAND, it sounds like a really bad amusement park that would be right next to Disneyland, but it has like 1 ride, and is all out of cotton candy. hahaha.
loseraxplayer/stillluv2act: we had a blast shooting that spot.
Sinkwriter: :-)
word count: 162

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Tj, you are hitting on one of the biggest things I'd love to see the show deal with for Jack Hodgins! I really want to know about his past, his family, who they were, what happened to them, how he became the sole remaining heir at such a young age. That has intrigued me ever since that wonderful scene you did in "Boy in a Bush" when you told Angela and Booth about who you really were and how you just wanted to be 'Jack Hodgins who works in a lab.' That was such a great scene, so illuminating, and it made me want to know so much more about your character. I think it's long overdue that we find out more about Jack as an individual character. We haven't really seen that since "Man in the Mansion," and that was season 2!! Who do I talk to about getting you some more story time, damn it!? :mrgreen:

Sherry
word count: 161

queenofthelab
Fan

Post by queenofthelab »

I'm going to attempt some entertainment!

There was a young man whose eyes,
Were unique as to colour and size;
When he opened them wide,
People all turned aside,
And started away in surprise.
word count: 35

KarenC
Fan

Post by KarenC »

Wow TJ that is ALOT of Nieces and Nephews must be alot fo fun.
I have 3 kids - and that is enough to keep hands full. You must make such a cool Uncle :) x
word count: 34

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

Does any of you want a mint tea?
I have some here :-)

Nothings's like having a hot tea and reading TJ's answers... :mrgreen: LOL
word count: 25
The waffle conspiracy...

josephine_amos
Fan

Post by josephine_amos »

I'd love to see Hodgins as a dad as well! He's like my ideal man... And I keep telling that to my real time man... Luckily, he loves Bones as well! :)
word count: 33
“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what
is essential is invisible to the eye.” — Antoine de Saint-
Exupery