The 2012 Birthday Thread!

Archived threads that are no longer active-this section is read only
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

The 2012 Birthday Thread!

Post by ThyneAlone »

..happy happy birthday TJ!

Now I know I am not going to be around much but that doesn't mean people shouldn't come in here to wish TJ a great birthday and leave messages for him and one another. In the past we have made a fun party of this, so come in your glad rags and with your presents and music...enjoy!
word count: 64
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Re: The 2012 Birthday Thread!

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Happy Birthday, TJ! :greetings-wavingyellow:

I've got a busy day ahead -- work, then class in the evening -- but you just know that when I take mental breaks during all that craziness, I'll be thinking... well, first I'll probably be thinking "What's for lunch and when the hell will I have time to eat it?" (heh), but then you can bet I'll be thinking, "I wonder what Tj's doing for his birthday today?" and hoping you're having a marvelous time.

May your new birthday year bring you great joy. :text-woo:
word count: 93
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TJ!!! :occasion-birthday: :romance-smileyheart:

I'm still at work, but you can already start the PARTYYYYYYY!!! - if you want! ;) :romance-smileyheart: :happy-bouncymagenta: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-partyblower: :banana-dance: :text-woo:
word count: 20

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

:occasion-birthday: TJ!!!

I have classes today so won't be able to join the party as much as I usually do. I hope you all will still come and make it a great TJ party, just like in the years past. :)

Sharon
word count: 41
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Here I am calling back in after a pretty heavy day workwise and prior to a choir rehearsal tonight. I am in virtual fancy dress as Catwoman and looking very slinky.

Now what music should I put on? Anyone?
word count: 39

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TJ!!

(crawling in on all four...water water!!!) Now getting my breath back.. looking around seeing a festive decorated room, all the wonderfull balloons... (feeling like doing some target practicing.. :roll: )
word count: 32

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Steph.. what about Clfif's Congratulations????

word count: 6

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Who's Clfif?
Ah - I see what you mean. I'll put it on.
What about '99 red balloons' since you like the decorations? Or '99 Luftballons' as the German has it.
word count: 32

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

NO Hanne. Stop bursting the balloons. Some are filled with water. Oh, look at that. Don't say I didn't warn you...
word count: 23

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Did Hanne make such a big mess that no one else wanted to party? Wednesdays aren't good party days are they?

Talked to the birthday boy today, he said to "please thank everyone at the site for lovely messages and well wishes! :0)" He is working right now so maybe they are giving him a Bones style party!

Sharon
word count: 60
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Tiptoes in....Anyone still here??

I've had a rather busy day, but wanted to drop in say hello to everyone and say Happy Birthday to TJ!

:occasion-partyblower: :occasion-cake: :occasion-gift:

I just got back from Buca de Peppo and have a huge bowl of Spaghetti Carbonara to share if anyone wants some.....
word count: 49
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Ah that sounds very good Ang. I had soup for dinner and I am nearly always hungry later when I have soup! LOL Wish you could squish it through the internet for me, or we had replicators or something!
word count: 39