Bones 9.24 The Recluse in the Recliner

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Bones 9.24 The Recluse in the Recliner

Post by skftex »

Well that was some finale! Usually when something is hyped so much as this has been about "changing everything" and being "intense" I never believe them (as was the whole Pelant thing LOL) but I agree, this was definitely different. And very intense.

Not even really sure what to say about it right now but I hope you all will add your comments and I'll come back and put some more in when I have time to think about it.

Sharon
word count: 82
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Re: Bones 9.24 The Recluse in the Recliner

Post by HanaTheAwesomeOne »

Aiite So Imma start with this I'm Team Spoiler Free especially for Season Finale's haha koz I just like to be Suprised like that lol. I did well but I must say I did get Spoilt a little bit but it was Fine.

Okay TBH I Feel like I need to watch it again koz I feel like I missed a Whole Chunk. Anyway this was one Epic Finale like from the Moment it started you coulf tell it was going to be one Amazing ep. It just Felt So Intense the whole way through with a sprinkle of Fluffyness thrown in. I thought it was Cute how in the beginning Bren tried to teach Booth German. And then it all went Craaayyy from there lol.

I must say that Fighting scene wad Blimmin Top Notch like I LOVE How they Filmed it like all Dark/Shadowy to hive it that Mysterious/Intense Feel and all those Counter Strike looking Dudes flying in from everywhere was Insane. Like Kudos to DB as a Director straight up he thought about every element in that scene TBH. Like that Fight Scene was Legit As because u couldn't really see but u could feel it if u know what I mean LOL. Sorry My Film Student Geek Side is coming out haha. And as a Actor DB did Gooooood.

EMILY Was on a Whole notha level with her acting. Like where's her Emmy at?!

TJ Was Amazing as usual even in his small role in this ep.

THAT END!!! I did not see that Coming! Like I thought he was gonna be Paralysed of something? But NO they both got Arrested like where's Max when u need him?! ;) HA!!!!

I Just hope S10 does this ep Justice!

Oh I watched this in the Editing Lab Live so I Legit Screamed at the end and almost threw my Phone off the balcony HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I was an emotional wreck for the rest of the Day HAHA!!! I So did not know how to Feel! Haha. Mahn only this show can do that to me lol.

Haha sorry this is a whole Bunch of me Babbling lol. And it's really long, sorry.
word count: 372

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Overall, I thought this was an excellent episode and an intense finale! I honestly think it's one of the best finales in the whole series. There was a lot going on in this episode so I had to watch it twice to catch everything. :)

The exploding body was grizzly but I thought it was interesting and ingenious that the guy kept all of his information on his nipple ring. Also, I know I've mentioned it before, but I just adore it when Booth calls Hodgins "bug boy". :romance-smileyheart:

One of the lighter parts of the episode and also the funniest part was when Fisher finally realized that life is beautiful and that murder is bad. I thought it was hilarious when he kept says things like "bastards" and "sons of bitches" when referring to the murderers. And it got better when later Brennan corrected herself from saying "assailants" to "bastards" for Fisher's benefit. Awesome!! The old Brennan might have chastised him for his language.

It was ironic that at the beginning Booth made the comment to Brennan that they have a beautiful home, but in the end it was destroyed in the gunfight. I loved those scenes where Booth is arming the house with guns and explosives, it was very A-Team-ish. HAHA! I thought it was very creative to hide the explosives in potted plants and in picture frames. The shoot-out was super intense and I love that Brennan was able to come in to save Booth's life and take out a bad guy in the process. It was impressive that even though he was shot multiple times, Booth still had the energy to break the other guy's neck. I'm not sure who is behind trying to kill Booth but for some reason I think that deputy director Stark has something to do with it. If Booth didn't trust him enough to give him the details of the case then I don't trust him either. :)

I was thinking along the same lines as Hana at the end when I thought that maybe Booth was paralyzed or something, but I'm glad I was wrong. It was completely unexpected that he would be arrested for murdering the agents that attacked and tried to kill him! I admit that it brought a slight tear to my eye when the other agents were taking Brennan away in the end. I can't wait until the Fall!!!
word count: 413
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

MariaDiaper
Fan

Post by MariaDiaper »

Cannot wait for next season! Heartbreaking to see Brennan at the end.
word count: 12
Met TJ on 12/07/2014 at London Film & Comic Con.