Fan-made 'Bones' infographic gives by-the-numbers breakdown

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
skftex
TJ Team Validator

Fan-made 'Bones' infographic gives by-the-numbers breakdown

Post by skftex »

This is pretty cool! No spoilers in there unless you are way, way behind really!

http://mashable.com/2014/12/04/bones-20 ... fographic/

I'm impressed with the work it must have taken to come up with all of it. Of course, I'm sure watching Bones wasn't so hard! ;)

word count: 52
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: Fan-made 'Bones' infographic gives by-the-numbers breakd

Post by stargazer »

This is very cool and quite impressive! My favorite parts involved Hodgins (of course). :D
word count: 14
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

There is an error in the sources and disclaimers of the graphic though. It says Season 7 was cut short by the writers strike. Season 7 was short because of the pregnancy, season 3 was the writer's strike.
word count: 39
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Oh thought I'd say that the error in no way detracts from the whole graphic at all, it is still pretty amazing, it was just something I noticed.

I love how one of the little skeletons on the deaths has a lab coat and one has a tie and a duck. There is also one with a gun and what looks like a badge but I am not sure who that one is supposed to be. Maybe Teresa knows since she was one of the fans that worked on this??? (AWESOME JOB TERESA!! :handgestures-thumbup: :greetings-clappingyellow:)
word count: 94

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

Hey there, first of all we noticed the error in the disclaimers (which we didn't see before they published the project) and by now they have corrected it :)

The little thing you have noticed are the Easter egg they put in the Infographic (this one was a surprise too!), but we can't talk abut them till they officially say what they are, but you already did an awesome job discovering them, can't you tell who they are based on the little objects, I'm sure you can!

I can say, though, that it was an incredible experience to be part of the team, one I'll never forget, so if you have any questions you are welcome to "use me" :D
word count: 123

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I know who the others are just not the badge/gun one. Maybe others can guess on that. I understand you not being able to talk about it. :) It is cool you got to be one of the ones doing the data collection. Awesome Teresa!
word count: 45

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

That's really cool that you were part of it Teresa!! So awesome! :D
word count: 13
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

It was indeed, an honor and a pleasure, the "behind the scene" was pretty funny, and some of us got to meet the person we have worked with at SDCC ... oh, given you spotted the little skeleton with the gun I guess I can reveal is Flynn! :P
word count: 47

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Ah, that explains why I didn't know who it was, I don't even remember that guy!HAHAHA Thanks Teresa.
word count: 21