Jack and Angela Your Favourite Episode/Scene

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

He can kiss my nerves away any time he likes.And I think he was being very supportive of Michaela when she was worried about the scene,he obviously made her feel relaxed about other love scenes. That was sweet and thoughtful of him,and I expect he only enjoyed it a very little bit. :lol:
What a hero lol
word count: 59

sapphiresilt
Fan

Post by sapphiresilt »

So many scenes with Jack and Angela that I absolutely love. I've narrowed it to my Top 5, but I could easily make it my top 25!

In no particular order:

1. Their final scene in "Aliens in a Spaceship." Not only did TJ do an incredible acting job, but the scene set the stage for the real beginning of their relationship. I saw such caring and concern in Angela's eyes and such love, appreciation and gratitude in Jack's.

2. The scene in Glowing Bones when Jack spells out "Be My Love." My heart did a flip-flop when I saw the look on her face (and the music playing is so beautiful).

3. The scene in the "Woman in the Garden" when Jack imitates Booth. I adore the way Angela laughs the hardest...and it was pure genius by TJ.

4. The scene in "Boy in a Bush" when Angela confronts Jack about the rubber band. Just think they both look adorable.

5. The scene in "Man in the Cell" when Angela reassures Jack about his height. I love that she defends him and finds a way to make him feel good about himself. And his little eyebrow raise when she mentions leverage is so sexy!

And if I have to name episodes, my three faves are:

1) The Girl with the Curl (all of their scenes together, heartbreaking though one of them is!)
2) Priests in the Churchyard (again, all of their scenes, especially the one where he asks her to move in with him...Angela's passion for Jack is clearly evident here)
3) Boy in the Shroud (again, all of their scenes, but who can forget the Rose Scene? Romantic, understated, perfect).
word count: 289

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Have just watched Aliens again (rerun) and I am impressed more and more each time I view.Jack's need to express his feelings aloud makes sense,he even comments that he "has now said them aloud".The wonderful and very expensive gift of perfume to tell her how he feels,the note (how I wish we could read those notes-his and Tempe's also)and how he is crazy in love.

The rescue lifts my heart when they cling and kiss.Then at the end he breaks down and cries then makes the sweet joke about the crutch money,and the look on his face when Angela says "come home with me".He nuzzles his face into her hand so lovingly and so very naturally-and Angela has so much emotion in her face.I believe she is beginning to realise Jack will have a very important place in her heart and life.Such brilliant acting you feel you are watching a real life situation. Sighs deeply!!!Will never tire of watching this one.
word count: 176

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

I am in agreement with you there, Victoria. The one episode I could watch fully (no fast-forwarding required) would be Aliens. It's just a superbly acted episode - and Emily and TJ should have won Emmy Awards for it. They do an amazing job in that car, and the emotion that TJ conveys in the rescue scene, the car scenes, and then the aftermath scene is just unbelievable.

That's the first episode I'm going to watch from my DVDs. Just because!
word count: 84
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

I totally agree there isn't a part I am bored with all through the episode.

Go for it girl LOL
word count: 21

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Ok, some of you know I'm still catching up on season 2 via DVDs right now, so I can't say my favorite scene(s) just yet. But I will say this (which should probably tell you something right away)...

I just finished watching "The Boy in the Shroud" for the first time.

*shaking fist at TJ and the rest of the cast*

Damn episode.

;)

I'm still crying.

Ok, hold up, I need a minute to compose myself...

*blubbering like a baby, wiping eyes*

There are so many things about this episode that got to me. The defensiveness and vulnerability of Brennan, connecting with Kelly the foster kid; the all-for-one attitude of loyalty from Angela and Booth about Brennan when Cam asked what would happen if she replaced/fired Bones; the love story of two kids who really cared about each other; a sister who wanted to protect her little brother (I have a little brother... well, he's 30 now, but he's still my 'little' brother, you know?); and those lovely moments between Jack and Angela that culminated with him giving her the rose.

Oh, man. I think I've just given myself a headache from the weeping.

Who wrote that episode? *fast-forwarding through the opening scenes to find out* Gary Glasberg. Wow, with the acting and the music and the writing and the way it was all put together... wonderfully done.

I'll get back to you on the rest of the season, as I watch it. Sheesh. I need a tissue. :D
word count: 260

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Well that wasn't nice I posted and this site lost it totally.grr.

Hello Sherry isn't it? We haven't "spoken"yet but can I wish you a belated welcome,and say I enjoy reading your comments on the threads.

Boy in The Shroud is a classic episode,it has it all,including the Romeo and Juliet parallel.The scene at the end is for me the highlight.It was unexpected and the look on Jack's face as he stares at Angela whilst laying down the rose on her desk made my heartbeat pick up.I can feel my breath catching and goosebumps along my spine.She raises her eyes so slowly and retruns his look---I realised there was a chance that the scriptwriters would go somewhere with the relationship,as there was a hiatus at that point.It was almost as if Jack was throwing down a gauntlet and saying "I challenge you to ignore what we could have" sigh!

Thank you for using my thread(first one I ever started lol)and look forward to more of your insights.

Hope your nose and eyes have recovered from the emotional reaction and can I have the tissues when you have finished ,please? :roll:
word count: 207