#BonesFarewell Campaign

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
omelette73
Super Fan

#BonesFarewell Campaign

Post by omelette73 »

Hey guys,
calling for your help! This is a charity campaign the Italian fans made to say goodbye to Bones. As you probably know, the entire cast will attend the San Diego Comic Con in July, and the idea was to do something fun and useful to thank them for 12 years of fun, doing something meaningful. So, please, help us spread the word and buy a t-shirt yourself, if you can, you can participate both, if you'll do or do not attend SDCC, you will find everything explained in the link below.

The campaign support The Children's Tumor Foundation (http://www.ctf.org), an organization that "encourages and supports research and the development of treatments and cures for Neurofibromatosis", a disease that - you probably remember - the Bones writer, now showrunner, Michael Peterson brought to our attention back in 2013 with episode 8x14 "The Doll in the Derby".

https://represent.com/bonesfarewell-campaign

Peterson and Hanson already RTed the campaign, but we need you help to reach the cast too!

Thank you!
word count: 175

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: #BonesFarewell Campaign

Post by skftex »

I'll ask TJ if he saw it when I talk to him next week if he doesn't say something about it before then. :)
word count: 25
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

skftex wrote:I'll ask TJ if he saw it when I talk to him next week if he doesn't say something about it before then. :)
Thank you! :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 29

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

I ordered my t-shirt! :)
word count: 5
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

Yay!!!!
word count: 1

emi13
Fan

Post by emi13 »

I love this idea so much! I think it is so great and I really wish I could attend Comic-Con but I'm not able to. :angelic-yellow: I am definitely going to get one of these shirts though! This is so cool!
word count: 42
Dr. Jack Hodgins: Up and forward are only two directions. Science should look in all directions.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Emi! I was just wondering last night how you were doing. Haven't see you around here or on twitter much. This is a really cool thing, the shirt is so cute and great that it is helping a good cause. I can't go to Comic Con either. TJ should take me as his assistant BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
word count: 57
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

emi13
Fan

Post by emi13 »

Hi! I've been really busy with school and activities lately. Luckily everything is starting to die down, so hopefully I will be on here and Twitter more! He should take both of us as his assistants! HaHa! :text-lol: :text-lol: How have you been?
word count: 42
Dr. Jack Hodgins: Up and forward are only two directions. Science should look in all directions.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

He should take us ALL as his assistants!

I'm okay. Glad you are well just busy! :happy-cheerleaderkid:
word count: 17

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hey Emi, do you think it is a good sign that when I asked TJ if I could go as his assistant he just laughed at me? Or do you think maybe he's just stringing me along? :eusa-think: :eusa-shifty: :shock:
word count: 38

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

String you along?
Nah, I'm sure he wouldn't. :-P
word count: 10
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

emi13
Fan

Post by emi13 »

Haha :icon-lol: I received my Bones Farewell t-shirt today! Unfortunately, that means I couldn't wear it yesterday :sad: but I really love it!! I put it on as soon as it came in the mail!
word count: 35

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

I missed this whole thread!! I love the shirts! Too cool!
word count: 11

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

I'm glad some of you had the chance to get the t-shirt, I'm here just to say that the #BonesFarewell Campaign was relaunched with the "phase 2" and new products :)

http://www.i-bones.net/eng/2016/11/bone ... -now-open/
word count: 44