Bones Panel at The Paley Center

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
sofilps
Super Fan

Bones Panel at The Paley Center

Post by sofilps »

Did anyone noticed TJ wasn't there? I missed him!
I thought he was going... :( I guess he was busy or something...anyway the only thing related to TJ's character was that Angela's husband is coming back before the third season ends so I think that will be funny. Hart told that they want to look for a guy that scares Hodgins. And also they said something about Player Under Pressure footage.

Here are the 2 questions from Watch with Kristin interview with Emily, Michaela, Hart, Stephen and John (Francis Daley a.k.a. Sweets.) before the Panel. Click hereto read all the questions.
Anna in Oklahoma City: "Player Under Pressure," the episode that was pulled last season, is scheduled to air this month. Did you end up shooting new footage to replace the Angela-Hodgins engagement scenes, or is the original episode going to air?
Conlin (Angela Montenegro): "We did shoot new footage. They were restricted by some of our haircuts and who had facial hair and who didn't, so Tamara [Taylor] (Dr. Camille Saroyan) and I had some scenes together, and then so did T.J. [Thyne] (Dr. Jack Hodgins) and I."
Nicole in Seattle: Will there be another Angela-Hodgins wedding this year?
Conlin: "Well, I will say that I know the ex-husband is arriving—I believe it's happening in the last two episodes of this season. And I'm hoping to sit in on the casting sessions. There are gonna be chemistry tests."

Hanson: "We're gonna find the best guy in the world for Angela. Whoever we finally cast, Jack has to be completely and utterly cowed when this guy finally walks in."
I'm so looking forward to this!
word count: 290
~ s o f i

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: Bones Panel at The Paley Center

Post by begolden »

>>I'm so looking forward to this!<<

Whereas it looks like my greatest fears are going to be realized... I hate this storyline!
word count: 23
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

sofilps
Super Fan

Post by sofilps »

begolden wrote:>>I'm so looking forward to this!<<

Whereas it looks like my greatest fears are going to be realized... I hate this storyline!
You mean the Grayson 'Birimbau' Barasa or whatever-his-name-is storyline? Because I have curiosity to know whats going to happen with the guy and Angela but I don't want to see a sad Hodgins fighting for Angela. I feel that this guy is going to come and try to steal it from him but HEY that's not gonna happen because our bug guy has a dermestes maculatus (I had to look it up!) army prepared to eat Mr. Barasa's flesh in case that that happens lol

And I read on a Paley review that they said TJ had a huge migraine, reason why he couldn't attend so, I hope he's feeling better now.. :)
word count: 145
~ s o f i

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Poor TJ! I hope he doesn't suffer migraines too often--they're miserable! Could be he is just suffering from the barometric pressure changes we have here in Southern California. I get headaches for that very reason.

As for Birimbau, I think it's distasteful that the writers consider a storyline "dramatic" if it makes Hodgins feel inadequate as a man. I REALLY don't have any desire to see this play out. Of course, we must assume that Hodgins will ultimately up with Angela, but why should he be forced to go through emotional torture in the process? If Angela is even slightly tempted by this demi-god of a husband after all she has been through with Hodgins, then she is not the admirable character I thought she was. I won't be able to respect either Angela or the writers.
word count: 144
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

sofilps
Super Fan

Post by sofilps »

May be they do, maybe they don't. We unfortunately will have to wait to see what's going to happen but I think that Angela will not give much attention to the guy. We all know how in love she is for Hodgins, but Michaela seamed pretty excited to meet the character so I don't know...let's hope for the best!
word count: 64
~ s o f i