Bones 4.26 The End in the Beginning

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: Bones 4.26 The End in the Beginning

Post by Jude40 »

Good point Steph but you know I'm actually not sure it would have to be that far ahead, although I'm guessing a little while 'cos I noticed she was wearing a ring.

I reckon that B&B have been in love for ages though but Brennan in particular is too scared to recognise it. I think a lot of the stuff she says about love etc has come from the abandonment and not from her true nature but I reckon you are born to be how you end up with maybe a few adaptations for what life brings. So I reckon the stuff with Booth and the operation will probably bring her closer to a realisation and once that has happened I actually think the relationship would become very serious quite quickly, that's just my thinking though.

I've actually just come up with a couple of ideas for for the future season (or seasons 'cos it looks like its now been renewed for two) whilst writing that last paragraph. I'll go to speculation in spoilers if anyone is interested.

Catch you later

Jude x
word count: 189

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Folks, you have got to read these speculations, they are brilliant and really well thought out. :) :clap:
word count: 16
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Thanks Steph, I've always had a bit of a vivid imagination just don't get the chance to use it that often

Jude x
word count: 25

Ellen
Super Fan

Post by Ellen »

Hey. I am in two minds about this episode. Firstly, it didn't click at the time, but I do understand the whole thing with Booth's perception of all those around him. Also, I can see that the idea this episode was based on was very clever, and well thought about, it just hasn't seemed to play that way on screen. overall, I thought the scenario was a great idea, but I think we as fans would rather have seen the good old scenario of each character dealing with Booth's illness, and what those four days after his operation were like for everyone else before Booth woke up. I don't want to say that I disliked the episode, because I didn't, but it could have played out in a different way.

I think the message it aimed to give was a very powerful one, and although it is not abundantly clear what that message is, and so I cannot explain it as yet, I do believe that if we understood it, it would leave us all wondering about, and considering it thoroughly. If it comes to me (I am making no promises of course) I will try to explain my perception of said message. The episode in itself appeared weak, but beneath that, I believe lies something more powerful and strong. I'm not talking about revolution, and I know that's how I'm kind of making it sound, I just mean that if the message had shown through more clearly, we would all have been more than satisfied.
word count: 265
"What if it doesn't end like that? What if it doesn't go wrong?"-Dr Jack Hodgins

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Ellen, it's lovely to see you back. Some deep speculation there!

You might just be right.
A strong concept that just didn't come across properly on screen. Maybe. But if the viewers don't 'get' it like they're meant to, or even feel hints of what was intended, hasn't the ep failed? :think:
word count: 56

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I think it did fail somewhat, because most people are NOT getting it. And you can't believe everyone who watches the show scours the internet looking for interpretations. If I hadn't seen Jude's comments and someone hadn't sent me Hart Hanson's comment, then I'd still be confused and very disappointed. Still not thrilled with it but it helped to read things people said to lead me to a little different place about the finale right now...
word count: 82
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi all

Ok, considering the way I felt about this episode originally its grabbed my imagination a bit more now. I still would have preferred something different but hey we got what we got right?

Anyway, I'm currently trying to keep my mind off the dizzy spells and throwing up which are making this such a joyous day! (hence not being in work). So here's my theory for the entire episode...

The end is the follow on from Critic in the Cabernet, the immediate aftermath of the operation. Btw I don't think the rest of the episode was something that Brennan was writing I think those few lines were more likely to be about Kathy and Andy, although obviously influenced by the way she was feeling about Booth.

The beginning is, I think, the way Booth and Brennan will end up. For the record I think maybe Hart Hanson was expecting this to be at the end of season 5 I know he's said in the past about probably only lasting 5 seasons. It looks like that's not going to be the case now though.

Everyone from the show has been saying that they were trying to give back to viewers with this episode so I think the rest of the episode is part of that showing us what it could be like if the same people had taken different paths in life. I don't think it was Booth's dream 'cos if you'd just woken up from a dream which you quite obviously remember 'it seemed so real' wouldn't the first words you said to the woman standing there be 'Aren't you Bren then?' or 'aren't you my wife then?' not 'Who are you?'

Of course this is all guess work. I have to say whatever the good and bad points of this episode it will have got the viewers 'cos of all the hype and I have never seen so much discussion over any other episode. Add to that the fact that I haven't seen any major shift towards not watching and I'm thinking that Hart Hanson may actually see this as a bit of a success in the long run.

Anyway I'm gonna curl up and feel sorry for myself now.

Catch you later

Jude x
word count: 392

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Sorry you aren't feeling well Jude! Hope you feel better soon.

Well see, that is where I'm confused, it had to be SOMETHING, so if it wasn't Booth's dream, and it wasn't Brennan writing the book, what exactly was it and WHY??? The why being the big deal to me. It wasn't real, at least the whole "THE LAB" part...unless we are going to end up finding out that "THE LAB" is really who these people are and all the other stuff is not real. I certainly hope not, because then we do get into the "stepping out of the shower" and the whole thing is just a dream (Steph I'm old enough to know what you meant there :wink: )
word count: 127
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Popping in to agree with the frustrations regarding the vagueness of this episode. As Steph mentioned the Buffy episode "Restless," I'm going to add that though that episode was very odd and obscure (but interestingly so), ultimately the point the writer was trying to make still got across in the end. I understood where I thought he was going with the episode, and it all connected well.

With this Bones episode, however, I'm very sorry to say that I don't think the point was well-presented. For people to not know for sure by the end if it was a dream or if it was a flash-forward of some sort, illuminating a real world where Booth and Brennan will be together, I think the execution of the episode did not achieve what it should have. As well, I don't think one should have to fanwank explanations or prowl the internet for clues in order for the episode to work or be understandable. The episode should be able to stand on its own merits and be clear. (As some have said, this show isn't the cryptic Lost and it sure shouldn't start trying to be. Though I will snark lightly that during this season this show has already changed so much from its original style that maybe the showrunners no longer remember what it's all about and what made it so special to us as viewers in the first place.) Perhaps it could be looked at as people simply interpreting the same episode differently, I don't know, but to me I don't feel the episode achieved what it could have.

One concern of mine: if the clock thing does somehow indicate that the sex between Booth and Brennan means that portion of the scene was 'real' and therefore a hint of their future together... that potential revelation actually disappoints me more than if it were to remain merely a dream within Booth's coma brain.

Why? Because the characters we saw in that finale weren't Booth and Brennan, not even during the sex scene.

Even if part of it was somehow 'real' and meant to be a 'years in the future glimpse' at Booth and Brennan as a married couple, that made me dislike it even more, because everything that makes these two characters interesting and individual was gone. They became a boring stereotype of any old married couple. The personalities of Booth and Brennan were not there. And that's definitely not what I want to see.

As I said over on 206_Bones to someone who said that no one could watch that sex scene and not find it hot:

I did not find those scenes hot. There was no emotional build-up, and it wasn't even Booth and Brennan, not as we know them, so I wasn't invested in the scene. Since they were completely out of character, I didn't feel particularly moved by the sex or by their 'you're pregnant!' conversation at the end. I felt like, "So?" It wasn't Booth and Brennan, so it wasn't emotionally satisfying to me. They didn't even act like themselves. It was like a cardboard cut-out stereotype of how a married couple would behave; all those 'honey' comments and over-emphasis on 'my husband' or 'my wife' felt unreal and a bit silly. Booth and Brennan wouldn't get so cutesy with each other. Maybe in badly written fanfiction but in canon that's not who they are, and it's not character evolution to say that that's what they'll become as a couple. They can become romantic partners and be loving in ways that they haven't reached yet, but the essence of who they are as individuals should still be recognizable, that part of them doesn't (and shouldn't) change so radically, and to me, that alternate universe scenery was not the Booth and Brennan I know and love.

It would have been hot if it had been the actual characters finally coming together and realizing and acting upon their feelings for each other. Whether it was an "in the future actual real world" flash-forward scenario or simply a dream moment, it felt (and looked) orchestrated. That's not hot to me. Not even close. And though I'm more of a general watcher yet appreciate the Booth/Brennan partnership, I'm quite surprised that any super-huge B/B fans would find this episode satisfying. I'd want to see Booth and Brennan in character, I'd want their relationship to move to that next level in a way that is true to who these people are and what kind of relationship they'd have. In my view, for example, the end scene in "The Blonde in the Game" when Booth gives Brennan that toy pig and dubs it Jasper and tells her everything's going to be fine had more heat and intensity and love and respect and natural charaacterization than anything we saw in this season's finale (or for that matter, in the majority of this season's episodes). How can anyone watch those former episodes, when the dialogue was naturally banter-y and the looks and conversations between them were so meaningful and subtle and touching, and then watch this finale and be in any way satisfied, knowing the relationship used to be portrayed so much richer and more in-depth? Knowing that time used to be taken to explore who these people were and how they felt about one another (as professionals and as partners and friends), and now everything feels much more anvil-heavy and over-obvious?

It's the same reason why I disliked that Booth and Brennan's 'first kiss' during "Santa in the Slush" was so orchestrated and out of character (not just for Booth and Brennan, but for Caroline as well). I really loathed that ridiculous blackmail premise being used for their first kiss when so many moments between them (before that Santa episode, and long after it) gave them opportunity for such intimacy in a more natural way, even if stemming from a moment of appreciation, understanding, comfort or solace. Their first kiss should have been epic. Instead, the writers played it for laughs, and that really spoiled it for me. Could've been so much better. Likewise, here, with the sex. It should have been an epic moment for the two characters, finally reaching this new level in their relationship. Instead, it was played confusingly, as either an out-of-character flash-forward or as a bizarre fake alternate reality, skipping over anything meaningful and really real, which pretty much ruins the intimacy and beauty of what that moment should have and could have been.

Just a few of my thoughts thus far. :think: I still want to rewatch it to comment more on the rest.

P.S. to Jude -- I hope you're feeling much better today!
word count: 1174
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:Just a few of my thoughts thus far.
Ah, so that was just the advance raiding party of thoughts, huh? What are you bringing - an army??! Lol.

Once again you voice my concerns, Jumelle Méchante. I have just watched the ep again; still getting nothing from it, still not my people.
How could I not find the sex hot? ummmm let me think...how about because it wasn't? It even felt clinical, never mind contrived. For all those reasons you point out. It wasn't them...so why should I care?

Glad you agree with my feelings about 'Restless'. For anyone who isn't familiar with it, I'll just say that yes, it is weird and dreamlike - it is people's dreams and not reality, that is clear - but every character stays true to him or herself and we see not only a lot of what makes them what they are, but also what their future will be, albeit in a somewhat obscure way. That was a 'present to the fans', a reward for loyalty thus far, a compliment to their intelligence and their openness to experiment (that was a weird season finale!) and a pointer to the next couple of seasons. And that's what this should have been! Wail! :( :cry:
word count: 216

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi everyone

I'm feeling much better thanks I've had a Bones afternoon as there were none of these really bad comfort TV movies on. Have watched 'The Conman in the Meth Lab', 'The Widows Son in the Windshield' and I'm now watching one of my all time faves 'The Graft in the Girl'. Its keeping me occupied and helping me feel better.

Anyway I just wanted to say I totally agree that I would've preferred a proper build up to the B&B consumation of relationship thing but I didn't actually find the sex scene that bad. I think I'm trying to make the most of an episode that I didn't particularly like and my curiousity is getting the better of me as you probably can tell. I'm always like that I'm one of those people who reads about 10 pages of a book and then has to skip to the end to find out what happens!

Btw have now joined Twitter, not sure why as I haven't actually persuaded any of my friends to join yet so I'm a bit of a 'Billy no Mates'. However, I have sent a tweet to Hart Hanson asking if there is any chance of seeing a bit more of the squints' backgrounds especially Hodgins. Like he's gonna take any notice of me but it can't hurt.

Anyway catch you later

Jude x
word count: 243

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

'The Graft In The Girl' is beautiful and poetic, with exactly the right balance of forensic investigation, emotion and creativity. I'm not surprised it's a favourite. You notice that in 'The End In The Beginning' (still can't make out that nomenclature, usually ep titles are pretty literal) we are entirely lacking in forensics because Brennan is a different person, and for me that sort of unbalances the show - where was/were the 'Bones' of the series title? It also makes the murder trite and uninteresting. I wonder if that victim might be a future significant character? That would be one way of redeeming him, given that, unlike in practically every other ep, we are given no background on him whatever.

Talking of previous ep links (yet again), did it really add anything to this story to include the Gravedigger? 'Real' or dreamt up by Max as a cover. I found that contrived, though I'm sure many have 'dug up' some sort of significance there. And has anyone worked out why Motley Crue were in it if, as HH rashly claims, "everything means something"?

I think those neutrals reading this may think we have been overspoiled and also that our thoughts are coloured by our interest in Hodgins' role. It wasn't big enough, considering that everyone else had the chance to expand his or her new persona. I was very glad, however, that TJ got the narration job. For a start he is very good at it. Some of that commentary was plain banal OTT waffle, but he made it sound meaningful, sympathetic. His character, kind of film noir detective writer, retained not only the mystery - Hodgins is still the outsider, we know so little about him after 4 seasons - but also Hodgins' laser-sharp, often cynical insights into the world around him; his observations are always spot-on. It's made an interesting contrast with his childlike enthusiasm for and delight in his job over the 4 seasons. All these traits make him the ideal person to stand outside and narrate. On the other hand, if it was Brennan's story, it might have made more sense for her to do the commentary throughout.

Can someone confirm for me, without me having to watch again, whether she actually did delete the piece? The first time I felt she did, but on the second viewing I remember seeing her about to delete but not actually pressing the button. May not mean anything, but if she kept it after all it might prove interesting later.
word count: 428

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

ThyneAlone wrote:You notice that in 'The End In The Beginning' (still can't make out that nomenclature, usually ep titles are pretty literal) we are entirely lacking in forensics because Brennan is a different person, and for me that sort of unbalances the show - where was/were the 'Bones' of the series title?

*waves to Steph*

My thought about the title is that it is still pretty literal. As in, the end was shown in the beginning of the episode. The very first scene in the beginning of the episode was Booth and Brennan in bed together. The end = the ultimate end for Booth and Brennan, which is apparently for them to be in a content, romantic relationship with each other. Like perhaps that is Hart's end game for this partnership, that when the show is over, there will be no doubt that these two are in it together, for the long haul.

In that view, I suppose the "Bones" of the episode title would be found not in the victim, but in Brennan herself. She is Bones, after all. ;)

That's my thought process on it, anyway. Not sure if it's accurate, but that's what my gut told me in watching the episode and reading the title. Your thoughts?

ThyneAlone wrote:It also makes the murder trite and uninteresting. I wonder if that victim might be a future significant character? That would be one way of redeeming him, given that, unlike in practically every other ep, we are given no background on him whatever.

Somehow I doubt they'll go back to this victim, even if he was somehow an unsolved case within Booth's memories that could come forth from that alternate reality back into actual reality. I'd be really surprised, anyway. Quite frankly, this season has been filled with episodes in which the murder victim was treated as insignificant in comparison to the Booth/Brennan focus or the comedy focus. The lab has not been as much of an interesting tool as it used to be, very sad to say. I'm not saying the case should take absolute precedence -- this show has never been so strictly science-related; I'm just saying these people used to be a well-oiled machine as a team, and now everyone seems kind of separate and their roles as scientists don't get much emphasis anymore and the 'team as family' aspect isn't as demonstrated anymore, which really makes me sad.
ThyneAlone wrote:And has anyone worked out why Motley Crue were in it if, as HH rashly claims, "everything means something"?

:lol:

They came into it so late in the episode, I felt they weren't actually necessary. It felt like wasted time that could have been used for something more character in-depth.
ThyneAlone wrote:I think those neutrals reading this may think we have been overspoiled and also that our thoughts are coloured by our interest in Hodgins' role.

I don't think anyone can be completely neutral, Steph. :D Even those who may be neutral to Hodgins (gasp! how is that possible? heh) are still interested in watching the show for some reason or other. For example, those who are big fans of Booth/Brennan and want to see those two characters get together romantically are in no way neutral when watching the program. They're looking for the meaning in the simplest glances and touches. They want the AU finale to mean something and provide clues as to what Hart has planned for Booth and Brennan as a couple. That's understandable, when you are so invested in the two lead characters and their relationship, but at the same time it does not allow for any sort of neutrality.

A completely bizarre side question: If the narration by Hodgins was Brennan's writings, why do you think Booth heard Hodgins' voice instead of Brennan's? Is it as simple as "the whims of the writers" or "Booth's brain got things mixed up so it went for a familiar voice, even though it wasn't Brennan's"? Or can we read more into it? I know the show hasn't focused on Booth and Hodgins' 'sort of friendship' in quite a while, but they used to show the two of them getting along pretty well and trusting each other with discussions they really didn't want to share but had no one else they felt comfortable enough to confide in. Perhaps Booth's brain chose Hodgins' voice to narrate because it was someone he knew he could trust? (Whereas with Brennan, we know he trusts her completely, but his feelings about her subconsciously may be a little muddled because romantic feelings get in the way.) Of course, this could be me just asking silly questions and pulling answers out of my ass. I don't know what I'm talking about. :mrgreen: But for a moment there, I did find it interesting and curious that Booth went with Hodgins for narration.

ThyneAlone wrote:Can someone confirm for me, without me having to watch again, whether she actually did delete the piece? The first time I felt she did, but on the second viewing I remember seeing her about to delete but not actually pressing the button. May not mean anything, but if she kept it after all it might prove interesting later.
Good question. I thought she did delete it. I thought the words disappeared from the screen because she hit delete. Not sure what we're supposed to infer from that, if anything, but it seems she gave up on it. Maybe it's symbolic. Like she's going to try to forget about her feelings -- especially even more so now that Booth has no memory of her; she may feel like "What's the point? There's no rational reason for trying to get him to think of me in that way or remember me that way when I was never absolutely positive he loved me that way in the first place because he never said a word. All his romantic comments were general platitudes; not once when I said I was looking for what Angela and Hodgins had or what other people enjoy about love, he never once jumped in and showed me, if he was feeling any of it at all."

That would be really sad, but I could see the writers going there because it keeps the Booth/Brennan stuff going without ever falling into the 'relationships get boring for viewers once sex gets in the way and the chase is over.' That's kind of sad, actually, because there are other programs that I do think manage to keep romance alive between couples even after the chase is done, and I think that Booth and Brennan are different enough that their partnership -- whether romantic or professional -- has plenty to keep it dynamic for a long time. Just because they have sex together or start seeing each other doesn't mean they suddenly know everything about each other and there's nothing left (for them, or for us as viewers) to learn.
word count: 1195
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Sherry, I foolishly started idly speculating about your post in the chatbox, so I feel I ought to transfer my original ideas here to keep them coherent. What you say about the ep title does make sense, so I do accept that interpretation, but what I meant about the name of the whole series was simply that without the forensic element, it is wrong to call it 'Bones'. Brennan is, effectively, *not* Bones here...and there are no physical bones shown, just a body. So it isn't accurate in respect of the victim either.

Is love worthwhile if you have to surrender your identity to it? That's one question we could (and Brennan probably has had a tendency to) ask in relation to this episode.

What you said about neutrality interested me. For my part, I honestly don't think that everyone who watches this show has such passionate loyalties as the shippers and those who champion particular actors. There are some that just sit down in front of the telly and enjoy a good story, no preconceptions to be disappointed, no nibbling at and rewatching over and over, no endless reams of anguish or delight on the Internet. Those are the viewers I mean, who will wonder at the reactions in both camps and reckon we maybe take it slightly too seriously when it reaches the point of comparing alarm clocks!!! By 'neutral' I don't mean people who are not interested, I mean people who are interested in the plot as a one-off as opposed to an ongoing commitment to the characters and their development.

Everyone seems to be saying on the sites I visit regularly that Brennan has realised and acknowledged that she's in love with Booth. When? I felt that her reaction was intense, but didn't notice that it was particularly stronger than the feeling one might have for a beloved friend. If she did delete her words then surely that would indicate that she's still not ready to admit her love.

And talking about love admissions, I really resented not being shown more of that conversation Hodgins was having with Angela about the possibility of getting back together. How could she even hesitate? But I'd still rather see Hodgins involved with someone else first, I don't think Angela appreciates him properly even now. I guess her bohemian tendencies might do an alarmed backflip anyway at the thought of committing herself to someone quite that wealthy, in which case Jude's speculation that it might be good if he lost out financially in the current climate works well.

Ah, stream of consciousness writing. I really must stop being so indisciplined.

word count: 452

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi all

Firstly, Steph I hope you're feeling better. Secondly it looks as though the episode was about a slightly psychic experience between B&B which has progressed their realisation of their feelings somewhat. According to the Upfronts blurb...

"As Season Five of BONES begins, Booth and Brennan contend with the emotional fallout resulting from the sea-change in their relationship brought about by events at the end of Season Four. This includes Brennan’s request to have Booth father her child and the strange, profound, almost psychic link they shared during Booth’s coma, which left both of them wondering what thoughts and emotions the other is experiencing. While Booth endeavors to come to grips with these unleashed emotions, Brennan insists that, with the aid of her “squints” in the lab, the two of them focus their attention and energy on their main job – catching murderers that no one else can catch."

I wonder if the whole psychic connection has anything to do with Cyndi Lauper's proposed appearance as a pyschic.

I agree with you Steph that I would have liked more exploration of the Hodgins and Angela realtionship and I really hope that, much as I like their chemistry, the B&B relationship doesn't continue to take over the show.

I have another question, not directly connected to this episode, why is it always David and Emily that represent the show at the Upfronts. I mean I realise that they play the lead characters but this show, more than many, relies on a really strong ensemble. Speaking personally that's what I most like about it.

Catch you later

Jude x
word count: 276

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Well, I liked the finale. I figured from the previews that it would be AU, so I wasn't surprised or confused by it the way some ppl were. The first time watching it, I thought it was so so. The crime didn't really draw me in, and the B&B characters were a little flatter than the "real" B&B (except when they were being couple-y), but on repeated viewings I've liked it more each time. It's just so full of references and injokes. I've watched it 5 times already, & ppl are still pointing out things I've missed. The ending, I liked from the first viewing. It was like a kick to the chest, and I think I actually stopped breathing for a minute or two. But to my mind, that's a good thing. :D Anywho.... the more I read from HH and in speculations online, the more excited I am to find out where this is all going to go next year. I so can't wait until next season. BTW, I loved TJ's narrations. He's got such a great voice.
word count: 191

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I knew it was going to be some sort of dream or something as well prior to seeing it. But I still hate it. I TRIED to watch it again, can't do it. I start watching it again twice and get so bored and frustrated...though I do love TJ's narration, that and the fact that Zack is there-even just for a short time...is what I liked about the episode.

I have to say though, I'm glad to see that there are people that like this episode that aren't the type that feels they have to love EVERY episode...it means that people that watch and think about the show are finding positives in it...even if I can't.
word count: 126

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

*popping in to hug Sharon sympathetically* I understand, Sharon.

P.S. I'm going to be writing some stories to make good on a LiveJournal Bones-themed meme, so I'll be rewatching my season 1 & 2 DVDs to get these characters back into my head. Perhaps once I start watching those episodes, I can start some threads about them, and we can discuss what we love. After the frustrations of this season (for some of us, heh), that might be a positive thing, and it would be great to talk about TJ's wonderful work, that's for sure! What do you think? :D
word count: 104

Harry_Greece
Fan

Post by Harry_Greece »

Hello,I downloaded and watched the episode and all I can say that it was bad,really bad,first of all why they did the Booth and Brennan sex,a dream?I mean its like never happened so dissapointing plus I think TJ's time was a bit cutted than other times,I would like to see more TJ.anyway I didn't want to say this but the season finale of BONES season 4 was absolutely zerooooo :snooty:

When the next season starts? :dance:
word count: 83

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Harry, they are saying that the sex part was NOT a dream...that was real...but something in the future I guess. The problem was, not everyone understood that and everyone feels duped.

Season 5 probably won't start until mid September and that is being optimistic!
word count: 47