Bones 5.22 The Beginning in the End

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Bones 5.22 The Beginning in the End

Post by Jude40 »

Hi everyone

Ok I'd just like to qualify this review a little,

Firstly I'm really only commenting on the last couple of minutes 'cos I only managed to put up with watching that much on WiseVid due to the buffering every second and I've given up waiting for the Megavideo version to convert as I have to be up for work in about 4 hours.

Secondly as you may have guessed its 3 in the morning so I'm a bit cranky!

But here goes in rant mode...

I now officially don't give a s**t what happens with the B&B 'romance' I think I've had enough plaintive looks, hand holding and hugs to last me several lifetimes and I can't even be bothered to make the effort to be bored now. There aren't many of you who aren't aware how fond I am of Mr Boreanaz!!!... but I am at the point of seriously wishing that Booth is killed in action just so we can get on with the rest of the programme. I chose Booth to go to the big Jeffersonian in the sky 'cos I reckon the programme could manage without him but not without Brennan and I am totally serious (although I know it aint happening).

I would just like to say that, buffering aside, the little bits I saw of the rest didn't look bad but I seriously am thinking of looking for another programme to occupy my time. They said they wanted to shake the show up a bit but you know why fix something that aint broken; I love the characters; I love the crimes; I love the Jeffersonian; if I didn't I wouldn't be watching so why the bl**dy shake up although I wouldn't mind giving HH a quick shake.

Anyway its late, or early depending on which way you look at it, and I need sleep. Maybe the rest of the epi will make up for the downside, I'll soon find out.

Catch you later

Jude x
word count: 351

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Bones 5.22 The Beginning in the End

Post by skftex »

Jude and I posted around the same time starting the new thread so I deleted mine, this is all I wrote anyway....

Well I'm starting it but honestly not sure what to say. Think I need to watch it again.

Few things:
"Found 38 waffle irons, no syrup though, whats the point." HEE Funny. How TJ says that stuff without laughing I'll never know.

Booth's haircut. Whoa. Bad. And it was BEFORE he was supposed to be back in the army. Not even going to BOTHER with the technicalities on why he couldn't just become a sergeant major like that. LOL

Okay. I'm out for now. Have at it!! :)

Sharon
word count: 115
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Here's my post so far. Some is just little tidbits that I noticed. Some I go into a little more detail.

Kids... so funny the way he thought it was cool when the ceiling fell in, cool to see a corpse. Very like Parker with the finger.

I liked the way Brennan pointed out that the big hole in the floor was a problem for renting the apartment.

I find the hoarder storyline interesting. I watched a show about that sickness on TV not too long ago. I'm a mild hoarder myself, but probably just level one like Booth. :P

Bat guano? How on earth did a bat get in there?

"excellent control of gag reflex." hahah Anyone else go to the gutter with that one & think "Sweets must appreciate that"?

Professional jealousy from Brennan. That was interesting to see. She's usually at the top of everything, doing whatever she wants.

I knew it would turn out to be the fan that caused the cuts on his head. Too much foreshadowing of that one. :)

I noticed the tower of wings right away. Some other people noticed the clock was set to the same time as we saw in "End in the Beginning," & I think there were one or two other things from last year's finale. Perhaps the fact that there was one military clock in "End in the Beginning" was supposed to be a hint about Booth rejoining. Also, in last year's finale, Hodgins said "What life is she leading? Is it the same life the woman was leading half an hour ago? A day ago? A year ago?" I thought at the time that the "year" part might have been a hint, that things would unfold to reveal a B&B life beginning by this finale, but perhaps the year that makes a change to her life will be this year that they're taking now.

I was very excited to see Billy Gibbons again. He's fun. I loved Hodgins calling him, "Dad."

"My mouth has mouth of its own." Not sure whether I think that's funny or dumb...

"The things we do for love."

The cat thing was funny.

"Survive & tell the story of my love." love him. Love pretty much everything Hodgins does or says in this ep. :)

I liked Caroline telling Sweets to grow up when he was being optimistic.

Parker didn't make any sense to me. What kid says to their dad, I want you to go away from me for a year to a war zone?!

I found the B&B goodbye wanting. There really should have been more to it, I think. She gave him a huge hug in the premiere because she had missed being away from him for 6 weeks. Now, they're parting for a year, & there's just a hand squeeze. :P

Awwwww no more Daisy & Sweets. I knew it. I knew TPTB couldn't let us keep happy couples. I KNEW they were going to start tearing things apart. Because of that, I was unsurprised & unmoved by the S&D breakup as I watched. But now, I've decided to heck with the writers! I'm choosing to just look at the story & be surprised at the characters. What happened to "I don't want to spend any more time away from you than I have to"? What hapened to "that earthquake was the luckiest thing in the world for me"? Now it's "Don't wait for me." No wonder Brennan doesn't believe in love.

"I love you, too." Awwww.... Brennan was being extremely observant & emotionally aware in this one. Why can't she say that to Booth. I know it's because it would mean more said to him, but still.... I honestly don't care if they get together, but the possible changes to my show are what had me tearing up at the end.

I thought I had at least a year before I had to mourn its loss, but I'm worried that it'll be so different next season that it'll be as if this original BONES is gone already. :( Nothing will be the same. It can't be the same. It won't be the same show, the same people, the same interactions that I love. It'll all be different. Maybe I'll like it... maybe... maybe... but right now I actually shed a tear... because it's gone. Whatever comes next year, my BONES, this BONES, is gone.

Perhaps I'll find next season that I over-reacted, that it's not so different as I fear... I mean, they tend to spend weeks or months apart during every summer hiatus... but for now, all I can think is that it's gone, that it won't be the same. A year from now, Hodgins & Angela could already have a child, Cam could be married, Booth & Brennan could have decided that they really do want to move on. Will they still be friends? Will they decide they don't want to come back? Will there even be a place for our people when they return, or will their spots be filled by others? Is the show going to turn into a spin-off of itself? I just don't know what's going to happen, but I fear for the show next year.
word count: 902
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

Moonstar28
Fan

Post by Moonstar28 »

Have just watched this eppie so I thought I would leave my inital reaction...

It was kinda disappointing I think in a way, they were building up so much in the last episode only for that to happen?
So, not only is Brennen and Dasiy going away for a yr, but so it Booth, Hodgins and Angela... poor Cam what about her? I felt kinda sorry for her that everyone was planning on going away for a year and she is left alone at the Jeffersonian or (as far as we can tell) without any plans like the rest of them.

THe whole hoarder thing reminded me of the TV show I had finished watching called "Hoarders", it kinda grossed me out... (also reminded me of my neigbour who was also a hoarder; this kinda touched a bit too close to home since I found him dead on my staircase about a yr and a half ago... but I am moving away from the eppie here).

Loved Hodgins throughout this one, he was great and loved the way he took Sweets to deal with the car thing, hehe :) It was nice of Ange's dad to give him the car (and in a way Angela) and shows that he has no real hard feelings about what happened in season two (or was it three... I lost track... EDIT: was season 4, thanks Jade... as said lost complete track!).
Bats, snakes... how do they get into a 3rd floor apartment? Through the water pipes? If so I would so be looking for a new place!

The whole goodbye thing, Booth sneaking off base to say goodbye to Brennen I thought was sweet, but like you guys I feel cheated that there was nothing more than a hand squeeze, I thought she was going to kiss him with the amount of emotion I saw in her eyes (maybe I am seeing things).
As for S&D, I think Sweets deserves better tbh, they didn't really go well together imo...

As for S6, I now have no idea what to expect... I think it will be set a yr later when they all come back and that they would have changed and grown up during their time apart... would be interesting to see how they interact with each other for the first time and how Cam feels being 'left out' in a way since I assume she stays at the Jeffersonian and continues her work...

That's about all I wanted to say, not really much. As for fav quote, I am going with the waffel iron one that has already been mentioned above:

Hodgins: Found 38 waffle irons, no syrup though, whats the point.
word count: 453

AmyLynn
Fan

Post by AmyLynn »

I actually liked this finale. Much better than last season's. I too have seen lots of shows on hoarders and I think they portraid that well...eww...but they did a good job.
And yes, the kids reaction to the corpse and skull was funny, and probley more accurate than not...kids.

Loved the whole thing between Hodgins and 'dad', and yes it was cool he gave they car to Hodgins, but does that mean the biker dudes will be after his butt now to get it back?

Can't say I'm sorry at the thought of Daisy and Sweets breaking up. I'm sorry, that's just one character I CANNOT like.

I agree with the Parker comment. I realize all kids want their Dads to be big heros, but what kid in their right mind, that has such a good relationship with a parent wants them to go away?...It must have been the writer's way of making it not seem like Booth was abandoning his son for a year!!

How can everyone go on sabatical for a year? Cam can't train a whole new team at once!! Maybe they aught to put that department on hold. That's a little unrealistic for me.

There should have been a kiss! Was hoping for a kiss...was dissapointed. Come on...a year away from each other and no kiss? I'm not worried about where the show is going, yet. It'll all come together I hope. Sometimes people do just need that space. Hopefully they all get straightened out!! lol
word count: 266

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Have I died and gone to heaven?
TJ spoke French.
Hodgins and Angela in Paris. Major romance! Photos in front of the Eiffel Tower like in 'Validation'!
TJ spoke French guys, how hot is that? Who's with me on this?
Just the mad languages teacher then?? Oops.

Dunno, folks, I liked this in spite of the reset button which was massively prefigured anyway. The hoarder was wonderfully portrayed - I felt I really knew him - and I loved the gnome! One of those nice little Bones quirks that adds the weirdness and the humour. Along with Billy Gibbons and that fabulous 'test run' for Hodgins (hey, he looked like the gnome, was that intentional??); the lightest of touches, both poignant and funny.

Relationships; I like things to mooooove and head somewhere. That's why I hated it when Hodgins and Angela were so stagnant during the ridiculous oops-I-quite-forgot-I'd-got-married arc. And Booth and Brennan have been static for so long that I welcome this. Time apart to think and get back to the stuff they were doing before has got to help, one way and another. Though I suspect I am in the minority because I just plain don't care whether BB are an item or not. Matter of supreme indifference to me. It was a shame about Sweets and Daisy, which I assume was intended as a kind of parallel, because Sweets has taken a long time developing this but she has always been a career girl. I was not 100% convinced, by the way, that Daisy would prove Brennan wrong at any stage, even given that Tempe was definitely distracted and Daisy needs to be shown to 'grow up' at some point. Yes, basically enjoyed it and am curious as to what will be the situation a year in the future. Bring it on. Can Hodgins and Angela have a baby, please?
word count: 321
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi All

I'm back, and I have to say note to self never post a review when you've only seen two minutes of the epi. I'm not 100% sure about the ending still but I do get it a bit more now I've seen it in context. I have to say I also kinda liked Brennan's goodbyes to everyone else, Hodgins with his advice and the love comment and Cam saying it was nice working for her.

I was glad of the Hodgela storyline as some light relief 'cos the story of the hoarder was well done but kinda sad and with all the other poignant stuff going on I really needed to smile. I love Billy Gibbons and that whole storyline was fun including the year off in Paris at the end (I said at the beginning of the season that I would like Angela to visit Paris, I did say with Brennan but this is actually better).

I actually think that both Brennan and Booth were kinda waiting for each other to say STOP! right to the last glance but I can see that maybe the break will be a good thing. I'm guessing that Booth will find it hardest when they all get back, I mean he didn't do too well last time he left the army. I'm actually wondering whether it will be turn about next season, Brennan will come back having had time to process everything and ready to take the next step and Booth will be closed up and aloof from his experiences.

I have to say though that I'm dying to see the Hodgela progression, I really believed in that relationship again in this one. I'm thinking maybe a baby is in the offing as it has been said that Brennan's wish to be a mother is revisited next season maybe its inspired by being Aunt Tempe!

I'm not sure on the Parker thing I actually wouldn't be surprised with a child of that age coming out with anything these days they grow up so fast; I was more surprised by the fact that Rebecca would have spoken about the situation with him without having spoken to Booth first.

A couple of last things

I love the pyramids comment and Brennan's face, that was funny.

and...

I'm liking Booth in army fatigues mmmmmmmm, not sure about the hair but hey you can't have everything.

Almost forgot, Patricia Belcher, one word...CLASS!

Ok that was way different to this morning's rant, further note to self, don't watch stuff at 3 in the morning whilst half asleep!

I'm starting my 'Bones' epi a day now so should just lead nicely up to next season :dance:

Catch you later

Jude x
word count: 473

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

I was never expecting a kiss from them, but a desperate hug maybe when she's telling him not to be a hero or something. They're leaving each other for a year, both going to very dangerous places, I'd just expect a little more. BTW, all I could think of when she was telling him that was that song by Paper Lace "Billy Don't be a Hero," which, of course, did not end well. :P
ThyneAlone wrote:
I was not 100% convinced, by the way, that Daisy would prove Brennan wrong at any stage, even given that Tempe was definitely distracted and Daisy needs to be shown to 'grow up' at some point.
Others have pointed out new evidence on the bones to Dr. Brennan before many many times. The interns spend more time looking at the bones than she does & they fill her in on what they find. That's their job. It's just that only Daisy would spend five minutes making a big to-do & making it seem that Brennan was "wrong" rather than just missing some of the information.
word count: 185
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

I might not the be the only one who are thinking: where the season go? It's already over – felt just like yesterday we started season 5..

Okay, so now to the good stuff.. my thoughts :-)

Will admit I didn't really payed any attention to the case – was mainly focused on our ”friends” their new ”lifes”.. major descicions they have to make..

As for the Moluku expedition:
Brennan seemed very excited in the discovery and the possibitly to be there.. learn more about the findings.. finding new details in the human evolution.. At this point she must have known that she was going to head the expedition.
The look on Bones when she found out that Daisy were going to help.. she also must have known that the recommedation she had written was for that?
Why didn't she tell it to Cam? Was it because she didn't knew whether to go?
Her reasons for going.. a change in life, getting back to her roots.. liked that part – for her to get away from solving murders everyday..

Booth.. cute in that uniform (had to get that out of my system), but bad haircut..
as with Bones, he also had doubt, for him of going back to the army.
Both Bones and Parkers reasons for him going – to be able to help, training them on survive, to do a difference..
Felt bad for Parker because he thought it was because of him that Booth wouldn't go.. Parker was being so much mature for his age making such reasons for him to go..

For me it was like that they both wanted eachothers approval for going.. their subconsions not wanting to go, leave eachothers side.. being it such a huge descion to make
But with Booth's speech to why they both should go and what they have learned eachother things ”of life”, to see the positive oppertunities.
This might help them to see the love for eachother and to take that leap, even though we know that Bones has problems with such a change..

Daisy and Sweets:
Daisy's reaction.. dogs could have heard that pitch! Cam's comments on her volume – that had me laughing..
Well Daisy is the hyperversion of Bones.. lol her excitment for going..
So the engagement between them had to end.. no one of them wanted to wait – it was great to see Sweet take that descision.. He had really given it some thought.

Have saved the best for last.. :-)

Did Hodgins just sound a bit to excited when he entered the appartment – for all the flees, coackroaches etc..
Loved the look of terror when he saw Angela's father standing in the street.. and that ”yelp” later when he was surprised by him in the appartment... couldn't stop laughing..
Was really curious to know immediately what the favour was!
So he had to steal a car back – and he got Sweets involved.. did I miss something? Did sweets volunteer or dragged into it by Hodgins!? And why?? was it because Sweets wanted a thrill, doing something he normally never wanted to do?
His way of getting the dogs attention – sounding like a cat.. LOL
Never saw it comming that it was a test – which I don't thing Hodgins did..

Their goodbyes at the airport.. it was sweet and very special in their own why.. Cam's comment on bones being her boss, Hodgins notebook.. :-)
But the handshake.. for me it said a lot of things they have being scared of saying – those 3 little words..
Loved their agreement on meeting again in 1 year – hope HH will start there.. but let's see what he has in store of us.. how he will continue with all of these new changes..

Can't believe that this was my last thoughts for this season.. strange.. Looking forward to the new season.. :-)
word count: 649

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

ThyneAlone wrote:Can Hodgins and Angela have a baby, please?
No, please. :D

I have more to say on the subject of the episode as a whole but I just wanted to put in my objection on that one right away. Sorry, Steph! I love TJ and Michaela so much and admire the work they put in, no matter what they're given to do, but ... I feel like adding a baby to the mix will decrease their characters' significance on the program even more. Plus, if the writers give them that baby during this year away (or have Angela show up in one year, looking very pregnant), then once again -- just like with the Roxie and Angela and Hodgins storyline -- the writers have skipped past presenting anything meaningful within the development of these characters, just so they can jump to 'the good stuff.' You know what I mean? We wouldn't get to see Hodgins find out about impending fatherhood for the first time, or Angela freaking out about making such a big commitment (after all, committing to marriage was already a big one for her; to see her have no issue whatsoever, no lingering doubts or panic, would be unbelievable to me), or in a twist, maybe see Hodgins be the one to panic for a change. And if they wait until the characters come back and then go with the pregnancy storyline, I fear the writers will treat it with too much saccharine and not enough reality (which can be sweet and challenging, a much more complex and interesting development).

After the way the writers have handled the Angela/Hodgins relationship this past season or two, I'm not quite convinced that they'll write a pregnancy or a birth with the kind of depth I'd appreciate.

But that might just be me. :shifty:

I will say this: TJ speaking French was very sexy. *GRIN* Though I suspect you as a languages teacher would appreciate it much more fully than I ever could. How was his pronunciation, teach? ;)
word count: 340

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

TJ spoke French guys, how hot is that? Who's with me on this? Just the mad languages teacher then?? Oops.
No, not just you. I found it pretty hot myself. I'd love to find a guy that would take me to Paris. Actually, I'd be happy with dinner at this point. :)

I was not blown away by the episode. I thought the Gravedigger one was more finale worthy, but I still liked it. It's not all about B&B for me either, so I'm fine with the ending (would have preferred a hug though, come on you're leaving for a year!).

I loved the kid's reaction to the skull falling on his bed. I'm pretty sure my 6-year-old would have the same reaction. (So would his mom after I got over the initial shock) As for Parker's reaction to Booth leaving..whaatt??? I don't see a kid his age thinking about it like that. He might like his dad to be a hero, but I don't think he'd think that it was his fault people would die if Booth stayed there. BUT THEN I saw this on Twitter: HartHanson Well, I gotta tell you, I took the Parker scene holus-bolus from a story I was told by a Dad serving in Afghanistan. :crying-yellow: BTW, I like that they've managed to keep the same actor playing Parker all these years; he's too adorable.

I love me some Sweets but I'm not a Daisy fan so I liked how that played out. I hope she comes back to find him engaged to someone else. Actually kind of hope Daisy doesn't come back at all. More airtime for the other more interesting interns, like Aristoo. :wink:

The moment Hodgins and Brennan had at the end was perfect. Just like him to make a chart like that. And then she said she loved him, awww! Hodgins and "Mr. Adventure" going after the car and Billy Gibbons-- Loved all of that, of course. "Tell the story of my love"

As for Jack and Angela, so relieved there was a happy ending (for now anyway). I hope they have a baby soon too! I would love to see Ang come back from Paris pregnant (like very early and she doesn't even know yet), but I wouldn't want them to come back with a baby already. I want to see all those moments with them--and Jack as a stressed out dad to be would be lots of fun to watch.

Edit: Oh and everything sinkwriter said while I was posting this. Don't know why I even bother writing sometimes! :mrgreen:
Last edited by SmackyKennedy on Fri May 21, 2010 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 453
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

delphiekat
Super Fan

Post by delphiekat »

Well, I haven't had time to work on comments about this episode, but I had to answer Sherry's question - even though she was asking Steph... :D

Actually, his pronounciation was good :lol: I loved the rhythm and the intonation, it was so cute, almost chanted! His voice took such a sexy tone, deeper than usual. And the way he pronounced "Paris," I'll never think about that name the same way ever again :)

:twocents-mytwocents:
word count: 73

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

I have to say, I didn't have any reaction to the French. That's probably pretty weird coming from me since the littlest things Hodgins does can be so cute to me... the way he tucks his hand into his pocket, the laugh lines he gets around his eyes when he smiles... <sigh> I'll have to watch that part again. It may just be the whole "I was doubled over in pain" thing during the airing. :P

Also, I'd just like to say, "no babies, please." If they do have babies, I suppose I'd rather see the whole thing play out than just have them come back & be parents already, or be pregnant. I'd love to see their reactions (& everyone else's reactions) when they first find out that Angela's pregnant.
word count: 136

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

ThyneAlone wrote:Have I died and gone to heaven?
TJ spoke French.
Hodgins and Angela in Paris. Major romance! Photos in front of the Eiffel Tower like in 'Validation'!
So it was French he spoke.. I had to "rewind" several times because I couldn't make out what TJ was saying.. :-)
It wasen't untill reading Kat's FB comment to TJ that it made sense..

To sum it up.. I sooo agree TJ speaking French.. hot! uh la la!
word count: 101

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

So, I watched the epi yesterday but didn't find the time to post about it.

First TJ's French was actually really good. Sometimes I don't even get what the actors are saying if they speak another language. When Emily spoke German I needed someone to point out to me that it was German so I understood. So Hodgins' French is way better than Brennan's. Not only does he have two doctorates more, but he also speaks better French... now who's the genius?!
And it was awesome- not only for the labguage teacher but for the linguist student as well ;)

As for the rest: I think the case was ok, daisy will hopefully disappear on the island and never come back- she's still annoying me.

Hodgins getting the car back- loved that Sweets helped him. However I am waiting for the day when he'll stand up to Angela's father and put his foot down. He should definitely do that. Angela is playing him like a Stradivary already, so he should pay attention he doesn't permanently have two people pulling his strings.

Brennan and Booth, I have to say I liked the way they said goodbye. It was good for Booth, better for his sanity than a kiss. I mean, he told her to try in the 100 episode and got shot down. He tried for so long to make her see him and she hurt him so many times. Unintentional, but still. And then he tried to keep her in D.C. , make her see that their partnership was more important than some remains- and she chose the remains. I think he finally understood that he has to pull back and forget about her for a while and stop hoping that she will change her mind.
That's why I felt relieved when he just squezed her hand and didn't hug her or anything. This time he was pulling back and she'll have to deal with that fact and hopefully it will make her realize what she feels for him.

Also I am curious what will happen in one year. Will Cam be married when they get back or single again(please not! We just met Paul!). Will Angela and Hodgins fight in Paris or will she come back pregnant? What changes will it bring for Brennan and Booth (not that there's many women to chose from in Afghanistan).
So, I liked the finale and the oportunities it brings. I thought it would be more dramatic, but I'm ok with what we got.

Only complaint: There needed to be more Cam in this episode!
word count: 446
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by kayleigh_marie »

I don't know why I haven't been on.
And it's been so long since I've seen the epi (okay, only 3 days, but still...), I'll make it quick.

I was not too happy to see Daisy as the intern. I know, she's involved *cough* engaged with sweets... But still. As soon as I saw her, I shouted, "Daisy?!?!" Haha.
And how the hell (excuse me) did she get invited to the site? I mean, really? She's an intern.

I'm personally very fascinated by hoarders, so this episode REALLY held my attention.
Also, I adore Billy Gibbons. So I was delighted to see the plot had to do with Angela's dad.
I hope I wasn't the only one who knew it was a test for Hodgins...
Maybe I watch too much TV or something.

The ending was very frustrating, especially considering my favor for Brooth (lol Sharon).

Spculation on course, but maybe when the fall season starts, they'll show Angela and Hodgins in Paris, Bones in Indonesia, and Booth in Afghanistan.
It would be nice of them to actually show it instead of it all coming in memories.

I'd get more into it, but I'm watching Xena. :shifty:
word count: 209
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.

boo
Fan

Post by boo »

ThyneAlone wrote:Have I died and gone to heaven?
TJ spoke French.

Offtopic: TA, since you're a languages teacher, can you recommend a good program for someone wanting to learn? I keep hearing about Rosetta Stone but the reviews weren't all that favorable on Amazon. Do you know anything about Daniel Tennat's program? I took French as a kid but retained almost none of it. I'd love to get back to it and become fluent. If you have a suggestion, I'd be grateful.

I'll post my comments about the epi after I watch it again. I'm still a little unclear, though I definitely dug the French. :romance-heartbeating: TJ sounded like a natural to me.
word count: 158
I demand another beetle. Jeff has a groin pull.

Sandy
Fan

Post by Sandy »

The episode was great, especially Hodgins and Mr Adventure (Sweets)
I have to say that TJ was great in this episode.

The best part Hodgins and sweets when they stolen the car, I laughed a lot, when sweets imitated a cat to entertain the dogs while Hodgins j escapes without a boot. hahha :lol:
and when Hodgins screams when he see Angela´s Dad hahaha.

about Booth and Brennan, I felt a little uncomfortable with the situation, the first separation for a long time .. was a very emotional goodbye ..they promise to meet again in coffee cart .. I must say that David is very handsome with the army uniform :romance-wub: .. ..
what will happen when they return, the situation will have changed much between them .. for better or for worse .. i hope for the good to make them all how much they can not live without each other and which are misses.
word count: 149

boo
Fan

Post by boo »

Was it just me or did you all think David's shoulders looked particularly broad in his camos? :oops:
word count: 18
I demand another beetle. Jeff has a groin pull.

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by kayleigh_marie »

boo wrote:Was it just me or did you all think David's shoulders looked particularly broad in his camos? :oops:
I think it's just the Camos :P
They bring out features like that, in my opinion.
word count: 36
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.