Dr Hodgins and Love

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
freedom
Fan

Dr Hodgins and Love

Post by freedom »

dr hodgins is married
Last edited by freedom on Sat May 29, 2010 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 4

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: Dr Hogins and Love

Post by ThyneAlone »

Sorry freedom!

Informal warning: you need to take this out, or I will have to; it's nothing to do with Bones or with the title you gave the thread!

Please delete. There's plenty of room for bemoaning lack of love on the sofa. :)

Steph
word count: 46
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

freedom
Fan

Post by freedom »

Dr Hodgins is entitled to love and to everything, sorry about my last message I was upset.
word count: 17

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I know, hon, that's why I wasn't all heavy about it, it's just my job to keep things in the right areas here. I'm quite happy to keep the thread up to discuss Hodgins in love!
word count: 40

Kelly
Fan

Post by Kelly »

It's nice to know that Dr. Hodgins found love. I had seen bits and pieces of scenes telling me that he did, so now that I'm watching the show on Netflix, I have something to look forward seeing. Right now, with me watching Season 1, he really has some issues! I relate, though. There are certain situations in life that make me bitter whenever I think about them.
word count: 70

Ellen
Super Fan

Re: Dr Hodgins and Love

Post by Ellen »

I'm really glad Hodgins is in love because in the past few seasons of Bones he's been a lot happier than he was when we met him first. He has always been my fave Bones character, but I love him all the more now that he's in good and playful moods most of the time. :) I suppose that's what love does to people. :P
word count: 67
"What if it doesn't end like that? What if it doesn't go wrong?"-Dr Jack Hodgins

KarenC
Fan

Post by KarenC »

Hodgins deserves love - He is such a sweet guy ... (Aliens in a Spaceship) That bottle of perfume the three-thousand dollar an ounce perfume! I just thought that episode just showed you how loving he really is! :)
word count: 37

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Thing is, though, I find it a strange blip that by that stage he is not aware that Angela would be happier with something, maybe, home made? Like that glorious picture he created for her in 'Man In The Fallout Shelter'. After all, he knew instinctively in 'The Girl With The Curl' that it wasn't the expensive date that would mean a lot to her, but the personal one. Notwithstanding, I reckon he has matured immeasurably in his understanding of love. The 2 of them have taught one another a huge amount.
word count: 93

KarenC
Fan

Post by KarenC »

Or of course his glowing masterpiece in the glowing bones in the old stone house. He had learned by then even if he didnt know...

word count: 25