Bones 6.11 The Bullet in the Brain

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Bones 6.11 The Bullet in the Brain

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

6-11 Bullet in the Brain

So to start with this ep is Directed by David Boreanaz. And he sure does a great job with a great script.

OK first up the beginning bit I thought was creepy scary. A very tense scene. I really felt for Sweets having to be there with her in the back of the police van. She really loved to torment right down to the end. Deirdre Lovejoy was so great playing this chacter as she scared the shit out of me. So it was a shock with the title of the show happening. (The Bullet in the Brain) Poor Sweets cover in goop. They have great advisers in regard to police and sniper activity too. I really like the opener to the ep. It’s big impact really makes you sit up a notice.
Patricia Belcher is so good as Caroline Julian I’m glad they kept her on. I have to agree with Ilama in regards to the camera angle in Sweets office. It’s a nice change and it good there able to do that. I’m also unsure why Sweets thinks he’s the weakest link. Someone might have to clear that up for me. I like how Booth uses his experience to help Sweets. I really like that scene.

One thing I’m over is lets blame Max. Move on people.

Hello Mini Van welcome to the Hodgins Family ‘Honey’. LoL I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I love these two together. :D

I love all the tech stuff with Angela finding the source of the shot using the sound of the weapon.

That poor girl in that apartment. I kinda like seeing Booth do what I is known for. Being a sniper. It was interesting to see.

Poor smelly girl.

Really Sweets I hope you burn that tape. Your better than that.

Hahaha TJ you make me laugh. Reclining the seat to speak with Sweets. You’re a funny man. And an actor who really ‘looks into the script and reads between the lines’. :lol:

Nice goggles you have the TJ. I wish I was that good at math. :geek:

The scene with Sweets and Caroline. Her vulnerability was something we’ve never really seen. It was very moving. She’s a good lady for talking to Sweets no only help her deal but to help Sweets.

Can you really blame James Kent for pay the shooter. The question is people will suffer at the hand of the shooter. It’s going to interesting to see what this character is like. So far he’s calm and collect and smart. I wonder what he wants to achieve in regards to Booth. Whats Booth relationship with him in the past? I’m looking forward in seeing how all this will unfold.

‘I don’t need a warent this land belongs to Sealy Booth’. Ha ha.

Aaawwww he’s watchin her from his seat. Feelings are so still there. It’s a cute ending.

I hope these are ok.

Cheers Ali :D
word count: 512

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Re: Bones 6.11 The Bullet in the Brain

Post by SmackyKennedy »

~*Ali*~ said all the stuff in orange. I messed up the quote thing and didn't feel like redoing it. :P

OK first up the beginning bit I thought was creepy scary. A very tense scene. I really felt for Sweets having to be there with her in the back of the police van. She really loved to torment right down to the end. Deirdre Lovejoy was so great playing this character as she scared the shit out of me.

Totally. She made it hard for me to fall asleep with her last episodes. Especially the one of her shoveling dirt on Brennan in the last season. Was this what Hart meant by a "Fan favorite?" If so, tease. How about Hodgin's reaction to seeing her skull in pieces in the lab? Was it because he was creeped out by it--or creeped out that he wasn't upset about it?

Patricia Belcher is so good as Caroline Julian I’m glad they kept her on.

Agreed! She owns her scenes.

One thing I’m over is lets blame Max. Move on people. YES.

That poor girl in that apartment. I kinda like seeing Booth do what I is known for. Being a sniper. It was interesting to see.

It was, I liked seeing that back last season with Proof in the Pudding

Hahaha TJ you make me laugh. Reclining the seat to speak with Sweets. You’re a funny man. And an actor who really ‘looks into the script and reads between the lines’. :lol:

TJ was funny...But I had an ominous feeling while watching this scene. I thought the sniper was going to get Sweets. Bad things happen in parking garages on TV and in the movies. I thought for sure with him sitting there all alone he was a goner. I love Sweets, so I was relieved.
[/quote]
word count: 311
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers