Who are you most like in bones???

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
kimizcute

Who are you most like in bones???

Post by kimizcute »

If you could relate most to one of the Bones Characters, who would it be and why?
word count: 17

jusbcuzz
Fan

Re: Who are you most like in bones???

Post by jusbcuzz »

I would have to say I'm a bit of a mix. I consider myself creative, not artistic like Angela per say but creative non the less. I can be quite clueless at times like Brennan and Zack, not always but every once in a while I tend to think to myself, wouldn't embarrass myself by admitting it out loud, but often thinks, "What do you mean by that?" in my head. I love to watch people. I like to figure out how they work. I was a psychology major after all. I like to play with people's minds. I think that would be Sweets. It seems to kinda contradict me wondering what a person means by whatever it is that they've just said or done, but it's more social than anything. People are going to do what they do and words change but the actions don't usually. So there I go being Bones. I tend to get stuck in my ways with not enough umph from me to move ahead unless someone pushes me. This would be Zack in his completion of his degrees.
word count: 190

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by kayleigh_marie »

Well, in all honesty, Brennan.
Not saying I'm a genius, by any stretch of the imagination.
But I'm very logical. I'm not hindered by people's feelings.. I don't see the need to preserve someone's feelings, and am not afraid to say what needs to be said.
Having said that, I obviously don't have too many friends. I guess I'm kind of cold.
I share her views on so many things, that a few of my friends actually call me Brennan.

But then, I share Hodgins' strong loyalty (not saying Brennan isn't loyal) to people that he loves... The loyalty that he would employ for anyone in the Jeffersonian, because he loves them, and believes in love beyond many things.
Also, the thought of spending my life with my soul mate, and having a child with them, supporting and caring for them, really also appeals to me.

But that's just my opinion. xD
word count: 162
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I've been thinking about this and I think I'm more like Cam, she's more normal than the rest of them. She does her job, but it doesn't seem to be the most important thing in her life all the time. She doesn't seem to be one that likes a lot of people around but she knows how to handle herself socially. I'm not socially awkward, though I prefer NOT to be around large crowds of people I don't know and I tend to be a bit quiet in situations like that and I don't think Cam is quite like that. I can relate to season 1 & 2 Hodgins more than current Hodgins, at least that cynical part of him that we saw back then anyway-the guy that said love is overrated, yep, I can relate to him. And Hodgins loyalty, I have that. I'm loyal to the people that matter, it just takes a while for someone to get to that point with me (I guess that is a bit of Brennan? LOL)

And to answer what you DIDN'T ask, I WISH I were more like current Hodgins-that optimistic, full of love guy that he's become (and is TJ LOL I often wish I were like TJ, and I keep trying! Its hard to battle that cynic in me though HAHAHAHAHA)
word count: 234
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

kimizcute

Post by kimizcute »

To answer my own question I feel I'm most like Seeley Booth. Why? Well, not is it just because I can shoot a gun pretty well, but also I did use to be military so I can relate to this, but also I have a big heart like Seeley and very intuitive when it comes to reading a person. Also I know what it's like to put your heart into a relation ship then get pushed away each time and wonder... where did I go wrong? I also think that smart wise, like Seeley I'm smarter than I look and smarter than most people know, but I don't boast about it and try to enjoy the simple things in life. I'd consider myself a big dork also a lot like Seeley.

It's pretty funny because this whole time watching this show I keep thinking, dang I'm the chick version of Seeley Booth, but that one episode where he proposed to Hannah and got his heart broken, I totally wimped out and cried. Every time I see a grown man cry I can't help but cry myself.
word count: 194

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

None of them ;-)
I don't feel like I can relate to any of Bones characters.
:happy-smileyflower:
Véro
word count: 18
The waffle conspiracy...

kimizcute

Post by kimizcute »

cutenebula wrote:None of them ;-)
I don't feel like I can relate to any of Bones characters.
:happy-smileyflower:
Véro
I bet you're like Daisy ;)
word count: 26

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

kimizcute wrote:I bet you're like Daisy ;)
I hate her... So no, I'm not like her at all! LOL She's weird!
word count: 24
The waffle conspiracy...

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Well I think you are like Angela (sorry I know you aren't going to like that LOL). You are very much a free spirit Vero...
word count: 26
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

skftex wrote:Well I think you are like Angela (sorry I know you aren't going to like that LOL). You are very much a free spirit Vero...
:lol: Hahahaha... Oh noooo... :shock:
:lol: Ok, I take the good point about the free spirit then ;-)
word count: 42
The waffle conspiracy...

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Hmmm...

Socially awkward, empirically minded like Brennan, artist like Angela (although not as talented as whoever does her stuff)...Maybe like Booth in the sense that I still want to believe in the happily ever after but lately am left asking "what's wrong with me?" I can relate to Hodgins in some ways but like Sharon said, more in the 1st/2nd seasons. Perhaps if we fall head over heels in love we'll get that optimism Jack has now?!
word count: 81
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

I took some test a long time ago that said I was most like Zach: intelligent, with a leaning toward logic, but awkward with social interactions. In my opinion, I'm not really like any of the current characters. I'm very introverted, but not oblivious to normal social behavior like Brennan. I'm somewhat intelligent, but not as much as Brennan, Hodgins, or any of the squinterns. I went to an art school like Angela, but don't really create anymore, & was never confident & outgoing like her. I find strange theories interesting, but don't have Hodgins' energy or enthusiasm. And, unlike ALL of them, I'm unemployed, directionless, & determined never to procreate or even have romantic relationships. I'm not sure that there ARE fictional characters like me. They'd be dead boring to watch! :D
word count: 137
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

freedom
Fan

Post by freedom »

In some ways in reguards of relationship out looks I'm Dr sweets, however when it comes cracking a case I am determinded to fix and solve it like Boones and Booth.
All in all I guess I've all the traits of all the characters. :think:
word count: 46

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

I'm a bit like Fisher at the moment. Don't know where my life is going. Looking for the happiness in my life! I'm a Sci-Fi fan. I go to conventions which makes me happy!
:sci-fi-beamup:
word count: 38
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

Fun question! I would go with Wendell. I have done all those different crazy weird jobs outside of the selected profession to pay the bills. From driving tractors, cleaning car engines, painting buildings to look like old saloons and other such oddities. Minus the whole Angela thing :-/. On the other side I'd say Fisher with the whole SyFy thing, but minus the whole sleeping thing. I'd say put the two in a blinder and wam! :-D Great topic!
word count: 79
"Never, Never, Never Quit" - Winston Churchill

TNPrincess14
Fan

Post by TNPrincess14 »

I have also taken one of those personality quizzes and it said that I was most like Brennan but I did not see it then and I do not see it now.

In all honesty, I think I was an Angela in my 20s - not necessarily artistic but definitely a free spirit. That free spirit got caught one day and let herself get attached and subsequently got her heart broken. That experience changed what I was looking for out of life - which turned me more into Cam. Raising kids, having a career and cautiously looking for a partner who fits me and everything that comes with me.
word count: 107
Jenny
"God is a little formal. Hodgins will do." - Dr. Jack Hodgins

jochua
Fan

Post by jochua »

I love Angela Montenegro more. Because she is more funny and sociable.
word count: 12

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hello Jochua! How lovely to see a new arrival. Welcome. Do come down to the Welcome forum and introduce yourself - it would be great to know you better.
word count: 28
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

platinumwolf
Fan

Post by platinumwolf »

Oh, I'm certainly a mix of several of the characters. Probably most like Brennon in the being socially akward, I'm unable to keep up with current music, or several other subjects, so usually I have no idea what people are taking about.
Like Booth in that I believe there's someone out there for me, and now I don't know if there will be, like he was before Brennon got pregnant.
Like Hodgins, for sure loyal if I've known the people for a long while and like or love them.
Like Angela, pretty artistic if I don't slack off (my science/math side takes over most of the time). I do try to get people to hang with each other more when they're friends with me and with my other friends. Life gets in the way, people lose track, I try to get people not to lose track, but sometimes hard. Others, I'm not sure.Zach, I'm more independant, introverted. Listen more often than talk to people, unless they talk to me first, and the subjects interesting. That's it I think.
word count: 190

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hi platinumwolf! Welcome to the site. Nice to see you posting. :)

Yes, I imagine that we all might have a little bit of all of them in us. Thanks for telling us about your Bones personality! :)
word count: 36