Bones 7.05 The Twist in the Twister

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Bones 7.05 The Twist in the Twister

Post by SmackyKennedy »

So I think it's time for a review. Mine aren't as in-depth as some but we need some on here! This one was my favorite of the season so far. Lots of Hodgins and I'm fascinated by tornadoes too. I thought they did a pretty good job with the special effects in this one. My one gripe--they were all just a little too calm sitting around in the shelter talking don't you think? Booth and Brennan were sitting on the steps by the entrance like it was nothing. I kept remembering how Helen Hunt's dad got sucked right out in Twister :shock:

I wonder if the the aerial footage of the tornado destruction was real stock footage or CGI, just curious.

Adorable baby continues to be adorable. Poor Hodgins and Angela, I sympathize. Mine have never been good sleepers either. They have to have noise too. TJ was quite adorable in this one all sleepy then over-caffeinated. I wish I had that little oscillating car seat invention for my kids. I had to settle for driving around in circles for an hour until they fell asleep.

Fisher: I give the nuthouse 4 out of 5 nuts. "My mom puts motivational sayings on the fridge. Oh, God she's destroying me." HAHAHA! Love him. The scene near the end with is girfriend was fun. "You befriended my mother so you could have sex with me?"

Ang: "Are you this good when you lie to me?"
Hodgins: "How would I know? I've never tried."
Yes, very smart boy. :P

ZZ: "Darling...and you. Go." And that press-on tattoo was pretty cute. I was afraid Hodgins was going to get another one. But where next? :eusa-think: :icon-biggrin:

Emily is just adorable prego. And Booth, shame on you. He ought to know better than to lie or try and leave Bones out, even if it is to protect her. It's not going to stop her from doing what she wants. Her leaving him behind with his busted car was kind of funny. I do think they are handling the relationship well. I wouldn't mind seeing a little bit of romance between them though. (I still feel a little gipped about not getting that "getting together" scene) But then again if that was the only reason I watched then I never would have stuck with the show this long!

My other general gripe? Can we give Cam something to do with some substance, please? Seems like the interns have better storylines than she does.

Looking forward to more!
word count: 431
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Re: 7:5 The Twist in the Twister

Post by jade.stormcloud »

I thought the press-on tattoo was adorable. And I loved the little tornado ride Hodgins built. I'd try it out. :)
word count: 22
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke