The Random Thread

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: The Random Thread

Post by hanneDK »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:The Castle finale was FANTASTIC. Amazing twists and turns. I sobbed for probably the last seven to ten minutes of the episode. It's been a long time since a show has done that to me. I thought it was amazing. A story well told. (And I loved that even the secondary players like Ryan and Esposito had their own big dramatic moments that affected me as a viewer. Awesome.) :D
You're so right about that - it was freaking FANTASTIC!
I never expected it to be him - not gonna say more :shhh: , if there are other fellow Castle fans here that havent' seen the finale yet! All I can say to that - DO IT NOW!!!
As for Ryan and Esposito - I was sitting on the edge of my couch just thinking.. nooo, stop it you're friends! Seamus Drever and Jon Huetas played that scene amazingly - great actors. :clap:

Really hope they will bring it back for a fourth season :pray: - have any heard of it being otherwise???
word count: 167

delphiekat
Super Fan

Post by delphiekat »

hanneDK wrote:Really hope they will bring it back for a fourth season :pray: - have any heard of it being otherwise???
Don't worry Hanne, it IS coming back for a fourth season!
word count: 32

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

They announced the 4th season pretty early! Glad they did. I didn't know what to do without knowing how that cliffhanger will be solved! SO, SO damn great! Oh, and Nathan Fillion... HOT! Don't let me get started! LOL And Stana Katic... such a great actress!!!

What do you guys think how it will go on? - Stop reading here, if you haven't watched the season finale, yet! - I think whether they will be in a hospital already. Castle is in her room, holding her hand. Or they are in an ambulance to a hospital. I just hope there will be no Josh-scene at the beginning. On "youtube" someone said, if Josh will be there saving her life I'm gonna throw my laptop on the floor. Later, when she gets better, he can come, so she can break up with him. ;) ...and Castle listens to it, and when Josh left they gonna fall in eachothers arms, kiss and live happily ever after. Ahm, sorry, got carried away! I just hope she heard him telling her that he loves her, and they will be together! Still don't know how I will make it to september. Such a long time to wait! I wanna know now!
Last edited by TJ4ever on Fri May 27, 2011 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 209
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

I have seen the Castle finale half a dozen times now. Just freakin' awesome. The whole episode was great, but those last few scenes in the hanger with Montgomery were just amazing. Stana put so much emotion into that and then Nathan carrying her out to the car? Gah..... Can't wait for season 4. Reading fan fiction to keep my mind occupied, lol.

I'm thinking (hoping anyway) that it will pick up shortly after the funeral, either en route/at the hospital. I do think Josh will be around and I'm thinking he may operate on her. :evil: But I think Kate will definitely remember what Castle said, now she just has to process all that's happened.
word count: 120
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

I'm with ya'll on that one. I hate when something big like that happens and they jump to the character being just fine. NO! I wanna know what happened! They need to kick that shaggy hair guy Josh outta there!!! I am in total agreement.

Their fight was epic by the way. Castle and Beckett let loose.
word count: 59
"Never, Never, Never Quit" - Winston Churchill

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

I so hope she remembers! I wanna see them together! Can't wait! Ang, where do you read the fan fiction? Maybe that will help! I just finished reading "Naked Heat". So now I need something else!
word count: 37

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

I'm quite picky about the fanfiction...this girl really has the characters down and doesn't make it too fairy-tale like. Angst and steaminess but usually with the happy ending. :)

http://stardust-20.livejournal.com/

:D
word count: 37
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

Huge spoiler, if you haven't seen Castle finale.

I thought the whole point of Montgomery making his "stand" was to keep Beckett safe by taking out all the bad dudes...so who shot her?
word count: 35

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Those people Montgomery killed were only contract killers. The guy who's behind all this must have hired someone new to try to kill Beckett.

Thanks, Ang, for the link! Will look into it! :)
word count: 34

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

Slows Mc Slows a lot over here put it together. The real question is, what was in the envelope Montgomery sent? And...to whom?
word count: 24

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Ashley, if you really wanna know I've read something about that! Only read if you wanna know!

I've read that Montgomery sent the envelope to Castle - not to Beckett - because I guess he thought that Castle would know what to do and at the right time. I guess he thought Beckett would do something really dangerous and reckless if he would send the information to her. It must be information about the guy who is behind this whole thing. I bet that will effect their relationship if she finds out he had this information for so long and haven't told her!?!?!?

Well, as I said, don't know if that's true, but it would make sense.
word count: 120

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Just posted this on twitter and thought I'd share for the Castle fans:

At least @stana_katic has singing to fall back on if the acting thing doesn't work out ;) http://twitvid.com/LXC9V #Zlin via @Malwi27
word count: 39

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing that with us. I had no idea she could sing. She has a very pretty voice. :D
word count: 22
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

Its been so silent around here lately? How is everyone?
word count: 10

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by kayleigh_marie »

I'm alright, how are you? (:

I logged on today though, to see that Ryan Dunn, from Jackass/Viva La Bam died in a car accident this morning, and it upset me.
I don't know if anyone else here watches either show, or the jackass movie. Just wanted to share my sadness, and my memories of laughing like an idiot over nearly everything he's done. :D
word count: 67
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.

kimizcute

Post by kimizcute »

kayleigh_marie wrote:I'm alright, how are you? (:

I logged on today though, to see that Ryan Dunn, from Jackass/Viva La Bam died in a car accident this morning, and it upset me.
I don't know if anyone else here watches either show, or the jackass movie. Just wanted to share my sadness, and my memories of laughing like an idiot over nearly everything he's done. :D
Remember the laughter and joy he brought, but don't be sad that he's gone, only celebrate the life he lived.
word count: 92

NyxStina
Fan

Post by NyxStina »

kayleigh_marie wrote:I'm alright, how are you? (:

I know, I saw him on "Minute to Win It" Then soon after he's dead. It was vary sad, he was a really funny guy. It makes it so odd that after he wins money for a charity he's close to, he dies. :(

The next Jackass movie(if they even make another one) won't be the same without him.
word count: 132
Wise man not play leap frog with unicorn...

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

Anyone else love the Eureka premier?
word count: 6

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

I'm rewatching it on Syfy right now. :) Did you catch Warehouse 13 & Alphas, too? Mondays are gonna rock this summer.
word count: 21
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

losersaxplayer
Fan

Post by losersaxplayer »

Watching Alphas now. Didn't really watch warhouse
word count: 8