The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

Post by ThyneAlone »

I see our official greeting team already got here, Spayne174! Hope you feel duly welcome, as indeed you are. Feel free to look round and ask about anything that confuses you or make suggestions for improvements. The sofa thread is for you if you want to talk about yourself in detail and tell us about your interests other than our Main Man. Or cry on our shoulders when you're feeling rough! Otherwise we have loads of TJ goodness for you and an ever-increasing droolworthy gallery - contribute and have fun!

Steph x
word count: 93
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Callieach wrote:
(even if we're all insane. We're the nice insane type.).
"Nice insane"! That´s a good expression, Callie! I might use it, when my colleagues will give me that strange look :roll: again while I am talking about BONES and TJ! :wink: :)

Simone
word count: 45
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Panterax
Fan

Post by Panterax »

Hello! I "friended" TJ Thyne of myspace, not really knowing who he was, his picture was hilarious though, thats why I sent a friend request. So here I am after looking over the whole page... Hope this helps him out! i'm the newest member still... :lol:
word count: 46

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

Hi Panterax! You say you saw his picture and "friended" him. Do u know about any of his acting work, or did you literally just friend him for his picture?
TJ's a really cool guy. He even did a photo shoot because we asked him to. Just for us!! isn't that sweet? You can check out these one of a kind pictures in the gallery.
Well anyway, welcome to the site!! i hope you get to know more about him and contribute to our discussions.
word count: 87

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Obviously the pictures work! Good to see you Panterax. Zoom along to the video section and see a few clips of TJ's work. You'll be as addicted as we are in no time.

Is it just me or has it been an extremely quiet week postwise? I've been really busy and no doubt that is the case with some of you, but I miss you. I'll try to get on more in the next week or so. It's good to be able to welcome new members even when things are a bit becalmed, so - again - welcome Panterax (great name, where does that come from?)!
word count: 109

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Welcome, Panterax!

How did you happen to come across TJ's picture? It's hilarious, that one with the big 'fro, isn't it? He's got quite the sense of humor. ;)

I'm so glad it brought you to seek out more information about him. He's definitely worth it. As our fearless moderator Steph (ThyneAlone) mentioned, his videos section illustrates his talent in a variety of film and television roles. Fantastic stuff, really. Let us know what you find most interesting!

If you'd like recommendations, the clips from 24, Bones, and Huff are some of my favorites. And How High and Stone Cold make me giggle. :D

Anyway, come back and have a chat with us sometime, won't you? Have fun browsing about tjthyne.com!

~ Sherry
aka Sinkwriter72
word count: 131
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

Panterax
Fan

Post by Panterax »

My user name is from the metal band Pantera.. I liked them when i was a teenager.. not so much anymore... but i've always used that for my usernames.. so it makes it easier to keep track of things online... You all are so friendly! Thank you!
I had seen TJ Thyne on Bones.. but def could not tell that was him in that picture..... I don't even remember how I cam across his profile... but yes, he seems really down to earth and very nice! He is def very deserving of such kind fans.
:D
word count: 97

themanagementteam
Fan

Post by themanagementteam »

An oldie, but a goodie, has returned! Come quick to TALK TJ. Find out who!!
word count: 15

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Okay, I went to "Talk TJ." I don't see any new posts in that forum today. What am I looking for?

M Team, are you messing with us? ;)
word count: 29

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I went to Talk TJ as well. Nothing new there for me either, so we are both missing something Sherry! :?: :?:
word count: 20
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

Don't worry, we're all in the dark here.
*makes funny face - but since we're in the dark, no one can see it ;) *
word count: 25
xox.

"I am not a party trick!"

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I hope you all hung on till TJ had finished your Valentine message! He must have been still writing it when you checked or something, cos it is a thing of beauty and of some length!

I see he uses a font colour to match his eyes.
Can I just reassure everyone that I don't?
:lol:
word count: 56

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

ThyneAlone wrote:I hope you all hung on till TJ had finished your Valentine message! He must have been still writing it when you checked or something, cos it is a thing of beauty and of some length!
No, unfortunately I had to go. I had something I needed to take care of, so I left for a bit and then came back to see if the M Team had posted anything. HA... they sure did. :lol: That was fun!

And, if the M Team is reading this, I'd love it if you guys (and by that I mean you as individuals, not you+TJ) posted a message every once in a while (when time permits, of course), if the spirit and the particular subject of the thread moves you. Of course, I'd understand if you think posting would conflict with your task of being the management team on this site, but truly it was great to read something from you, as well as TJ. So... *shrugs* ...think about it. :)

ThyneAlone wrote:I see he uses a font colour to match his eyes.
hahaha You're funny, Steph.

I was delighted by his choice, but that's because blue's my favorite color (in many of its shades). Though sometimes I like to mix it up with my second-favorite (shades of green). Or go with something that might complement the color of the font that came in the post before mine.

Okay, that sounds bizarre. I swear I don't really give it that much thought when I write my posts... I usually just pick a color, click it and start typing. :D
word count: 283

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

ThyneAlone wrote:I see he uses a font colour to match his eyes.
Sinkwriter72 wrote:I was delighted by his choice, but that's because blue's my favorite color (in many of its shades). Though sometimes I like to mix it up with my second-favorite (shades of green). Or go with something that might complement the color of the font that came in the post before mine.

Okay, that sounds bizarre. I swear I don't really give it that much thought when I write my posts... I usually just pick a color, click it and start typing. :D
Hehe. You guys crack me up.

I can't believe i missed the man, TJ himself. :( . i was at school. But it was very entertaining reading his message. TJ is such a silly guy.

Speaking of school, today is valentines day!! (i know, what does school have to do with valentines??) Well, the school choir class has this thing where you could pick out a song, and have the choir class go and sing to them.

And guess what?

To my surprise, in the middle of class, a group of about 20 people came in with roses and surrounded me and started singing to me!! :oops: It was about the most embarrassing moment of my life. But nonetheless, it was kind of sweet. Wouldn't it be nice to think TJ sent that rose :wink: . lol, just kidding.

Whoa, a little off topic there. Well while we're in the welcome thread, i've noticed that a couple days ago, we got a new member. But they haven't made any posts yet. Well, if you're reading this new member, don't be afraid to introduce yourself!! We love new people!!!! :mrgreen:
word count: 299

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

What a wonderful gift for those twenty people to give to you, Dohee! I hope that love (even though a bit embarrassing maybe, in the moment) stays with you for a long time. They were thinking about you and wanted to do something special. That's pretty damn cool. :D

P.S. to
XrayVixen -- Anna, I just clicked on your MySpace link from this thread... I didn't know you were "Trouble"! :mrgreen: Awesome! You always have such funny, eloquent, kind things to say on TJ's MySpace page. But I can't 'friend' you there because you've got it set to Private. You're welcome to add me, if you like. I'm here on that site.
Last edited by Sinkwriter72 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 117

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

hehe yea, now that i think about it, it was pretty cool. except for the part where my rose exploded becuase i dropped it. :lol:
word count: 24

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Heh. Ooops? :mrgreen:
word count: 2

XrayVixen
Fan

Post by XrayVixen »

Thanks Sherry! You must've read my mind, because I was just thinking earlier when I read TJ's Valentine's blog that I should send you a message and friend request. Te he! Great minds think alike :wink:

Hey, is there anyone else on Myspace that wants to "friend" the friends we have here... I mean, why not? :D
word count: 58
"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific." -- Lily Tomlin

XrayVixen
Fan

Post by XrayVixen »

P.S. Dohee, that rose thing only happens to very special girls :D
I hope you ate that moment up!
word count: 19
"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific." -- Lily Tomlin

sofilps
Super Fan

Post by sofilps »

XrayVixen wrote:Hey, is there anyone else on Myspace that wants to "friend" the friends we have here... I mean, why not? :D
I'm in MySpace and I love having new friends :D so yes, I want! http://myspace.com/sofita_lp

:)
word count: 41
~ s o f i