The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
willowwood
Fan

Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

Post by willowwood »

Wow! Look at all the new members i've missed *waves manically* Hi guys! Welcome aboard the board...*heads desk* Only having two hours sleep is seriously not good for me *sigh*

*waves some more*
word count: 35
Wil xxx

Bugs_n_Slime (A community for fans of Jack Hodgins)

late_heart
Fan

Post by late_heart »

XrayVixen wrote:
Hey, is there anyone else on Myspace that wants to "friend" the friends we have here... I mean, why not? :D
Ooh! I'd love that! Here's where you can find me over there:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =320565826

not sure if the link works, but... here's hoping.
word count: 54
...he remains Hodgins of the unstoppable libido, with the constantly coiling Kundalini, the freaky twist of mystic master meets geekzilla. He’s still a poet, a shaman of the weird, and he’s in there, somewhere...

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hello to all the new members! I have a myspace page that I made today but I have NO idea what I'm doing so don't know how to do the friends thing or anything. So help! LOL Anyway, nice to see the new people here. :mrgreen:

Sharon
word count: 48
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

More MySpace friends?

Bring it on!

http://www.myspace.com/gldn1960

When you get to the page, just click on "add to friends" and wait until the person accepts you. Once accepted, they pop up on your list of friends.
word count: 40
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Thanks! I tried your link so we shall see! Seems like I could figure this out, I'm a comuter major! It'll just take me time to get used to myspace and have some time to play with it I guess. I do know html. Anyway, hope its ok I tried to add you as a friend begolden.

Sharon

P.S. This is me http://www.myspace.com/skftex
word count: 70
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

You successfully befriended me on MySpace, Sharon!

Oh, and you can call me Rebecca--'cause we're friends now!
word count: 19

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Thanks Rebecca! I thought that was your name but then didn't remember for sure so I didn't want to look like a dork. I now have 2 friends, soflips and you. WOO HOO!! Ok...so maybe I am a dork anyway. :mrgreen: :o :wink:

Oh and thanks for the blog comment. LOL I started it and then couldn't think of ANYTHING to say. I think that'll happen often. I'll try again sometime though. Maybe I'll be inspired...

Sharon
word count: 81

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

I find it helpful to bring your digital camera with you everywhere--you never know when you're going to see something blog-worthy. What may be dull and familar to you might be interesting to someone from a different part of the country/world, so take a chance!
word count: 49

catylin
Fan

Post by catylin »

ooo add me add me...kind of like pick me pick...pause to reminisce...end scene lol anywho I am on myspace as well...very recently so please add me and I will be more than happy to spread the interweb love :-)

http://www.myspace.com/munchkinland118

I love you all bunches!!! hugs and kisses <3
word count: 56

CROactive
Fan

Post by CROactive »

Hi everyone,
I'm totally new here... coming from far far far away (you're all Americans?), so please do not laugh if I don't quite understand your local expressions.
I'm Kate, a Croatian girl (if you followed ER, and know dr. Luka, than you'll understand where I'm coming from, i.e. am sitting this very moment).
I don't spend much time surfing, but I will most certainly find a moment or two to join your TJ discussions.

So, how's everyone today? It is 12:15 CET - lunch time over here and I'm at work. Anybody to welcome this shy new member?
word count: 109
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members" Groucho Marx

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Welcome Kate! Croatia, wow how cool! We aren't all Americans here, some from England and I think sofips is in Argentina and maybe some others that I don't know where they are. I'm sure you'll get tons of other welcomes as well. Hope we hear from you often.

Sharon
word count: 53

CROactive
Fan

Post by CROactive »

Howdy Sharon,
a Texas girl - excellent. Yes, later on I noticed different provenances next to each posting. Very interesting, although not quite global...yet!

Well, this will be all for today - have to go home to my almost 3-years old cute "nuisance" of a son which means - no more postings today. Next time I will join you on your crowded sofa.

I wish everybody a sunny and relaxed weekend. I do need one - that's sure.

Kisses
word count: 78
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members" Groucho Marx

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Kate, it's so good to know you. Croatia, wow. We are starting to become quite international as compared to our fairly modest beginnings. You must tell us about your country. We have posting members in the US, UK, France, Germany, South America, Canada and, I suspect, a few 'silent partners' and lurkers who hail from elsewhere. I really hope you enjoy it here. We have loads of fantastic friendly people on our sofa and I'm just serving everyone a hot drink now, so I'll have to avoid this forest of legs...good time to come in on the sofa tho!
word count: 103
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

catylin
Fan

Post by catylin »

HI KATE!!!! :D :D :D

It is so nice to meet you!!! wow I am so jealous! I wish I were where you are lol...it must be amazing! Congrats on the son!! whats his name? is he a terror lol...my brother was a terror :P I wish you only the most amazing of amazing weekends and I will join in on your wish for sun haha have a great day and we all cant wait to hear more from and about you!!!

<3 caitlin
word count: 82

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

You are most welcome here, Kate!

And no worries, your English sounds perfect. With a three year old to chase around, we will understand if you can only visit a little with us, but we hope you try to as often as possible! What season of Bones is airing in Croatia, or do you only know the show from the DVDs?

Rebecca
word count: 62

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

Hi Kate!! Glad to have you here on the sofa!
Croatia?!! wow. that's soo cool! :mrgreen: What is the weather like over there?
word count: 23

CROactive
Fan

Post by CROactive »

Hi guys,
nice to hear all your welcome wishes. Jan, my son, has finally taking his noon nap, so I have a chance to give you more info on me. Yes, the weekend is nice and sunny - too hot for this time of year - around 16 degrees Celsius (which would make 60,8 on Fahrenheit scale). Too warm for this time of year, so that everyone feels too tired and headaches are killing most of us.
What season of Bones we follow here... hm, I just watched the one where Jack's friend (who married his ex-fiance 8 years ago) was murdered and Jack almost got beatings from Booth because he had been tempering with the evidence. I loved Bones' reaction to Jack giving her his letter of resignation!
Am terribly disappointed because I missed the episode where Bones and Jack were burried in a car.
Well, I must admit that I follow the show only because of TJ, so I love the episodes where he's in most of the scenes (but not staring into evidence on the table), cause he's got the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in my life. There.. I was honest. He's my private perk to enjoy!

See you on the sofa.

Kate
word count: 213

willowwood
Fan

Post by willowwood »

Hiya Kate, and Catylin *waves* It's great to have you join us over here :D :D .
word count: 15
Wil xxx

Bugs_n_Slime (A community for fans of Jack Hodgins)

catylin
Fan

Post by catylin »

hi!!!!! no wonder Im in such a good mood lately!!! you are all so amazing and it just makes it impossible to be mopey!! especially knowing most of us are thousands upon thousands of miles apart!! we have friends everywhere!!! and who brought us together but ever so gorgeous tj...yup life kinda rocks my socks off...welcome again kate and lotsa love to you all <3
word count: 67

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Hi Kate! Welcome!

Sharon, you are on myspace now, too! Great! I sent you a friend request!
Hey Catylin, sent you one, too!

Simone
word count: 24
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.