THE NEXT PROJECT

Discussion about anything and everything that isn't Bones.
Sculder1013
Super Fan

THE NEXT PROJECT

Post by Sculder1013 »

Anyone else super excited to see what TJ's next project will be??

I am going to be so sad to see the end of Bones and say goodbye to our King Of The Lab :sad: but I am really excited to see what TJ has lined up next!
More TV? Movies perhaps? or another focus entirely?
I'm just so excited to see what his next venture will be!

Hopefully it will be something he loves as much as he has loved his time on Bones.

Either way - TJ.. have a FANTASTIC Christmas and New Year with family/friends and other loved ones.

:christmastree: :romance-smileyheart: :christmastree:
word count: 105

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: THE NEXT PROJECT

Post by skftex »

While of course I'll be happy to see whatever he does next, I would LOVE to see him on stage. The thing is, even if he does get something like that doesn't mean I could see it but still I'd be really thrilled about it as I think he'd be amazing in a play. :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 58
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Total agreement. I'm looking forward to whatever he does next, but one thing I'd love is to be able to see TJ perform in a stage production. (If that's something he'd like to do, obviously.) Of course, unless he comes to Chicago for it, it's unlikely I'd get the chance to see him on stage, but a girl can dream... ;)
word count: 66
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

emi13
Fan

Post by emi13 »

That would be neat to see him in a stage production! Although I am sad Bones will be ending, I am excited to see what he will do next.
word count: 29
Dr. Jack Hodgins: Up and forward are only two directions. Science should look in all directions.

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I feel like we're seeing a fresh new TJ in these final episodes of Bones. Most of his time on the show he's had a beard or scruff - it feels like this is the first time we've seen him as Hodgins completely clean-shaven, and it just gives him a brand new look. Makes me start to picture him as a different character. I hope people take notice and give him all sorts of great new roles to play.
word count: 82
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

emi13
Fan

Post by emi13 »

I didn't even think about that until now! He did look like a newer Hodgins. I wonder what he will do next :?:
word count: 23
Dr. Jack Hodgins: Up and forward are only two directions. Science should look in all directions.