Grey's Anatomy Nov 12, 2020

Discussion about anything and everything that isn't Bones.
tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Grey's Anatomy Nov 12, 2020

Post by tjadmin »

Hi everyone,

Just want to let you know TJ is going to be in the season opener of Grey's Anatomy, which will be on here in the US on Nov 12, 2020. I think he is in two episodes but not absolutely sure about that.
word count: 46

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: Grey's Anatomy Nov 12, 2020

Post by ThyneAlone »

Thanks Sharon! Good to know! :happy-cheerleaderkid:
word count: 5
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Post by tjadmin »

After watching the episode and talking to TJ, he thinks he will be in the episode next week. The episodes yesterday were a crossover with Station 19, and TJ doesn't show up until about halfway through the Grey's Anatomy episode.
word count: 42

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Any idea when it might come to Europe? I've not seen any GA on our screens for a long time.
word count: 21
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

kalya
Fan

Post by kalya »

I missed this, but got to see it online today. They aired the first two episodes together, and TJ was in both, playing the father of a teen who went out to a party during the first COVID spike, and was injured. You don't see him until the end of the first ep, but the part gets bigger and more dramatic in Episode 2. They only part I found frustrating is that he gave this emotional speech, but you couldn't see his face at the time because of the mask. Facial expression is so important!
word count: 97

Daniela
Super Fan

Post by Daniela »

ThyneAlone wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:10 am
Any idea when it might come to Europe? I've not seen any GA on our screens for a long time.
I think somewhen in spring in Europe.

BTW, can someone tell on me which channel the show runs in the USA?
word count: 51
"My life turned around but I´m still living my dreams" - Anastacia

tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Post by tjadmin »

HiDaniela, it is on ABC here. :romance-smileyheart: First there is an episode of Station 19, TJ is not in that but his storyline is connected to something in that episode. Then TJ shows up about halfway through the Grey's Anatomy episode. Then he is on the next episode that aired today here in the U.S. (I haven't seen it yet but we think he is in it)
word count: 69

tjadmin
Site Admin
Mood:

Post by tjadmin »

kalya wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:30 pm
I missed this, but got to see it online today. They aired the first two episodes together, and TJ was in both, playing the father of a teen who went out to a party during the first COVID spike, and was injured. You don't see him until the end of the first ep, but the part gets bigger and more dramatic in Episode 2. They only part I found frustrating is that he gave this emotional speech, but you couldn't see his face at the time because of the mask. Facial expression is so important!
Uh oh. Did they show both last week and I missed it? Hmm. I will have to see what I recorded today! :laughing-rolling:
word count: 128

Daniela
Super Fan

Post by Daniela »

tjadmin wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:11 pm
HiDaniela, it is on ABC here. :romance-smileyheart: First there is an episode of Station 19, TJ is not in that but his storyline is connected to something in that episode. Then TJ shows up about halfway through the Grey's Anatomy episode. Then he is on the next episode that aired today here in the U.S. (I haven't seen it yet but we think he is in it)

Thank you for the info, I´ll try watching it via VPN online. It worked fine with Law&Order SUV. Fingery crossed! :smile:
word count: 100
"My life turned around but I´m still living my dreams" - Anastacia