Spoiler Talk

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Re: Spoiler Talk

Post by SmackyKennedy »

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/bones-fin ... h-brennan/

Great (I thought) interview with Stephen Nathan regarding the finale. Don't read until after you see the finale. Also, spoilers for next season.
word count: 34
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

AngMT wrote:http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/bones-fin ... h-brennan/

Great (I thought) interview with Stephen Nathan regarding the finale. Don't read until after you see the finale. Also, spoilers for next season.
Great interview Cheers for sharing Ang

Ali :)
word count: 43

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/ask-ausie ... ch-castle/

I think even TJ on it won't get me to watch The Finder. I really didn't like the lead character. LOL
word count: 33
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

TNPrincess14
Fan

Post by TNPrincess14 »

skftex wrote:http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/ask-ausie ... ch-castle/

I think even TJ on it won't get me to watch The Finder. I really didn't like the lead character. LOL

I mostly agree - I'm gonna give it two or three episodes to decide for sure - and I will most likely watch any episode that guest stars a Bones regular. Honestly, I just don't feel like this is going to be my kind of show
word count: 81
Jenny
"God is a little formal. Hodgins will do." - Dr. Jack Hodgins

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

I will give it a chance, but I wasn't all that impressed. However, I did read that Saffron Burrows (Ike?) is out of the show because they are doing something different with the character. She and her annoying accent were what annoyed me the most about the show, so maybe that will help?
word count: 54
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Losing her isn't going to make me like that lead character any more. I just wasn't impressed with him AT ALL. I didn't care what had happened to him, and kept hoping someone would smack him around, wish they had let Hodgins do it. Okay, if TJ end up on that show and they say THAT will happen, I'll watch it, otherwise, I'll wait for Bones to come back. LOL
word count: 75
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

word count: 10

kelvinman
Fan

Since Bones Has Been On...

Post by kelvinman »

Any news on Bones?
word count: 4

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

word count: 12

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Its about the Finder but mentions TJ/Hodgins
http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArt ... 4980270480
word count: 14

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

word count: 17

MarinaDuister
Fan

Post by MarinaDuister »

Anyone else prefering the older seasons above the new (now old) season 7 of Bones? In the previous seasons, the tention and on going relationships were much more fun to watch, so I am kind of shutting down, and only watching old episodes over and over again... But as spoiler on Bones: The last season 7 episode, 7x13 , Brennan becomes a head suspect of a murder case, but all Jeffersonians don't like that. They all believe Pellant (ex-hacker, now murderer) did this and is trying to make everyone believe Brennan killed her friend who threatened Christine (poor baby Christine!). So close to the end of the episode, slightly with fear, Brennan and Booth are standing in front of an altar with Christine being baptised. When they walk out of the church, Booth is getting the car as Max shows up again. He brings Brennan and Christine to a car and they drive away. Because their own car didn't work, Booth saw this and is now whining and almost killing Max for what he did. I mean, a former fugitive sending his own daughter away as fugitive? Bad daddy :D the episode ends with Brennan driving in the dark with Christine in her chair in the backseat... I don't get it, FOX will definitely loose some of their viewers like this! O ye, and while Brennan and Booth are in church, Pellant enters their house placing an alarm clock in Christines bedroom, which I guess is a bomb. Angela is also freaking out around that time because everyone looks like they are giving up on proving Brennan is innocent.
xx BonesLovah!
word count: 273
"What about love? What do you have to say about love?" -Angela Montenegro
"It's overrated. Most of the time." -Jack Hodgins

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Sigh.
:eusa-think: :eusa-snooty:
http://tvline.com/2012/10/16/bones-seas ... a-hodgins/

I sure hope they do something more interesting than Angela going off and being all happy with some other guy and Hodgins being all moon-y and sad and Angela not caring one bit about it. We've seen that already.
word count: 52

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

If Angela leaves Hodgins for another guy or cheats on him in any way, I will be ticked off. Hodgins is such a good guy, I think he has put up with a lot of crap from Angela over the years where most guys would bolt. If the writers have her do something so bone-headed like that, then I think Hodgins should be the one who gets to tell her, "Not this time. This time, if you want me back, you have to prove it with more than cheap words." He's always been more in love with her than she with him, I think. Or at least, the writers haven't really shown Angela do any sort of grand romantic gesture for him the way he often does for her. I think it's about time she shows that she loves him too. Or else we've already seen this before and it's a lame way to break them up or create drama.
word count: 166

MarinaDuister
Fan

Post by MarinaDuister »

it just isn't right the way Angela treats Hodgins. HeMs always been loving towards her, always took her feelings in consideration when planning on something. It's just not socially acceptable, and it shows a damn lot of love from Hodgins' side to stay with her. She doesn't deserve a great guy like Hodgins! She should be appreciating more what he does for her!
I'm probably going to hook off as well if they stop Hodgins&Angela again.! Hodgins deserves love, he's a great guy, and that is that.
word count: 93
"What about love? What do you have to say about love?" -Angela Montenegro
"It's overrated. Most of the time." -Jack Hodgins

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

And of course there is a child in the mix now. :?
word count: 11
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Steph, that was the first thing I thought of when I first read that article. What about the baby? I'm sad that they'll be splitting Angela and Hodgins, but it makes it more heartwrenching that they have a son that will be caught in the middle. :(

I watched a video on Youtube the other day where Hart Hansen is talking about bringing Hodgins' brother onto the show if he is able to get the actor that he wants. I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere, but I'm excited to find out a little more about Hodgins' family. :D
word count: 103
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I think anyone who is a TJ fan has always desperately wanted to know as much about his family as we have found out about all the others' families. In fact I'm sure I recall at some stage a discussion here as to who could play his brother. Any thoughts?
word count: 51
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I'm not in love with the idea of a long-lost brother. I liked that Hodgins was an only child; it seemed to give some reasoning why he was the way he was, in some respect, at the beginning of the show. Especially if he was an only child who didn't go into what the family wanted him to go into (bugs and slime? not for any 'respectable' Hodgins!). But if they must give him a brother now, instead of showing us his family roots in another way, then I hope it's because Hodgins didn't know he had this brother, because otherwise there is no excuse for the brother not being there all the way back in season 2 when Hodgins was, you know, BURIED ALIVE. Family member being buried alive trumps any sort of family feud. So I hope the writers try to come up with a good reason for them not being in contact before this. Otherwise, it's just lame melodrama and they could do so many other things about Hodgins' backstory without that.

As for casting...... :eusa-think: Well, he's got to have curly hair. :D Curly hair and a beautiful smile. And gorgeous blue eyes. Those are the most prominent and lovely Jack Hodgins traits. :icon-mrgreen: I'm coming up blank on actual actors, though.

Although, if you've ever seen the show The Big Bang Theory, the guy who plays Stuart (the comic book store owner) would be an interesting younger-brother choice. They've got similar coloring and that curly hair. Their eyes are completely different, though. It's really the hair that's the similiarity in that situation.

Anyone else have ideas?
word count: 281

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Well, this idea may sound silly to most of you, but I've always loved Jon Bon Jovi and I think he would be a reasonable candidate for an older brother. He doesn't have the tight curly hair that Hodgins does, but they both have great eyes and smiles. Plus, he's a decent actor as well as one of my favorite musicians. :D It would be awesome to have two of my favorite men on the same show, lol!! :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 80
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell