Steph, Jade.. couldn't agree more with you.. *sigh* :D
word count: 9

BonesInOz
Fan

Re: Spoiler Talk

Post by BonesInOz »

Awww,

These videos are SO awesome!!

Great to see him get some real time, not just a 30 second spot.
word count: 20

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I notice we have been sort of neglecting actual posting in the spoiler area of late, even though I am sure the usual suspects will be well ahead with what's happening on Bones. Just to say: I'm glad that we are going to get some sort of continuity finally and hear more about this almost-ignored fling Angela has been having with Wendell; that we will be hearing more on Michelle and Cam; and that the much-anticipated ep 100 flashback to BB's first work together will include Zack. Go Eric! Although I bet he has trouble looking the way he did at the start (ooh, will Jack have to get curls and a beard again?? ;) ). Apparently TJ offered to be fat for the flashbacks but was rejected on that one. Phew. *wipes forehead distractedly*
word count: 138
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

ThyneAlone wrote:Apparently TJ offered to be fat for the flashbacks but was rejected on that one. Phew. *wipes forehead distractedly*
I just heard that too, Steph. I don't know... I have to admire his willingness to try something unusual (and potentially unflattering). I salute you, TJ! :clap:

I wonder what his reasoning was or would have been (in his actorly mind) for why Hodgins would have been heavy in earlier years and what would have caused him to change to the healthy specimen he is today. *chuckles* Hey, anything that gives him a decent storyline once again would make me happy. Maybe I should have joined in on that Tweet thing to tell Hart that. ;)
word count: 116

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I wonder what his reasoning was or would have been (in his actorly mind) for why Hodgins would have been heavy in earlier years and what would have caused him to change to the healthy specimen he is today. *chuckles*
Hmm wonder if he'd answer that if asked. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
word count: 50
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Ask him, Sharon!! :mrgreen: You know how I love it when he answers process questions. Hee.
word count: 15

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Sherrrryy, you know what we always say - if you're that keen you can always post a question yourself!! 8) :twisted:
word count: 19

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/11/ ... -spoilers/

I'm betting that its Sweets and Daisy and the other spoiler thats been going around about a pregnancy is also Daisy. :)
word count: 30
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

I hope so. That's the only couple that those rumors would fit that won't be a total train wreck, IMO.

In other news...I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Goodman will NOT be back for the flashback episode.
word count: 44
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

jade.stormcloud wrote:I hope so. That's the only couple that those rumors would fit that won't be a total train wreck, IMO.
Yep, totally agree, and that is me being optimistic enough to think that HH and co. understand that! ;)
word count: 43

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

TJ talking about the 100th episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfQ3A57w9TM
word count: 13

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Just checked out the sides for 'Death of the Queen Bee', which I believe should have the 101st slot. One thing to say: is it really going to take Ange another 5 eps to get shot of Wendell??
word count: 38

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

There's a new interview out where T.J. talks about Angela and Hodgins. It is kind of spoilerish so I put it in here, I hope that's ok.

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2010/03/ ... ngela.html
word count: 39
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

I do my best to avoid spoilers, yet somehow I still hear/read things. So, for those of you who actually want to be spoiled, here're the rumors I've heard concerning the upcoming eps.

Page 187: Apparently there's something extremely interesting on page 187 of Brennan's newest book.

100th ep: Flashback to B&B's first case together & a possible pre-"Pilot" kiss or hookup. I'm just hoping that continuity doesn't get too screwed by this foray into the past.

Third parties: Booth will supposedly get a new love interest. Sooooo very sick of third parties.

Jail: Who's in jail? Hodgins?

Trial: Gravedigger's back. Will she get what's coming to her, or get off on a technicality?

word count: 126
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

One or two nice little interviews from Spoiler TV.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/03/bones- ... .html#more
TJ talks about the necessity of a wig for the 100th ep flashbacks! If you've seen any of the stills from it you'll know it is a realistic and fairly satisfying wig..
word count: 52

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Hey... couldn't really figure out where to put this article.. It's regarding the upcomming episodes and the airdates..

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/kecks-ex ... -4518.html

So Steph, if there is a more suited place for this, feel free to move it. :)
word count: 44

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Picture from The Predator in the Pool...CUTE HAT!!! ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/qfemale/4495695618/
word count: 16

delphiekat
Super Fan

Post by delphiekat »

Thanks for the pic, Sharon! Do you know if it was a real wetsuit, or something meant to look like one? It's not exactly comfortable to wear a wetsuit all day, mostly if you're not always in the water :)

I'm not sure where to post it, because it's not really a spoiler, but is it only me or Bones is starting to have a little too many similarities with NCIS???

Gibbs and Booth were both snipers.
The same actor portrayed their father.
The same actress becomes a possible love interest.

It's getting a bit weird...
word count: 100

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

delphiekat wrote: I'm not sure where to post it, because it's not really a spoiler, but is it only me or Bones is starting to have a little too many similarities with NCIS???

Gibbs and Booth were both snipers.
The same actor portrayed their father.
The same actress becomes a possible love interest.

It's getting a bit weird...
I agree with you, Kat.. too weird!
Well it can't be the same writers - Bones is Fox and NCIS is an CBS show.. unless one or two has two jobs.. ;-)
word count: 92

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I don't know for certain but I think its real because TJ said something about it the day they shot that...that they were diving...no clue really though!
word count: 30