Spoiler Talk

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

KimberHodgela wrote:*tentatively raises hand* Ooh, I'd be tempted! If I didn't stop watching (which would only be to see TJ, Michaela and Emily on my screen still...) I'd write LOTS and LOTS of letters, and consider a trip down to LA to protest! I'm a very good little protester!
Yes, I suppose a letter writing campaign would be better than just giving up on the show. I think they do work, as I was part of the massive campaign to bring back Gates McFadden on ST:TNG after Gene Roddenberry canned her. And hey, it worked! Of course, we shouldn't get ourselves into a dither quite yet--perhaps we'll get to see insecure Jack, but ever faithful Angela? That's what I hope, anyway.
word count: 131
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Thank GOODNESS for this forum! TV.com's forum is giving me a world of trouble lately, and today I've been posting, only to find that nothing is showing up. Argh! So I'm putting this in here:

... I see the sides are up for 3x05, entitled "Mummy in the Maze". Nothing exciting (sadly), but there is a referrence to "King of the Lab", which is nice to see! No sign of anything Jack/Angela, though :( You can find the sides over here: [url]http://bones_spoilers.livejournal.com[/url]

Also, it's now only 7 weeks until the premiere, but .... where are the pictures from the new episodes?! I thought by now we'd have more than just 4 random (but sexy) promo shots.[/url]
word count: 127

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Thanks for the heads-up, Kimber. Hopefully we'll see more significant Hodgins scenes (with Angela, even better) once the episode airs. A return to the Egyptian storage room sounds appropriate for this episode, don't you think? :wink:
word count: 38

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

begolden wrote:Thanks for the heads-up, Kimber. Hopefully we'll see more significant Hodgins scenes (with Angela, even better) once the episode airs. A return to the Egyptian storage room sounds appropriate for this episode, don't you think? :wink:
C'mon, a return to the Egyptian room would be appropriate for any episode, in my opinion! :D Or another sexy storage room, as well (or closet). ;)
word count: 66

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

KimberHodgela wrote:C'mon, a return to the Egyptian room would be appropriate for any episode, in my opinion! :D Or another sexy storage room, as well (or closet). ;)
You just had to remind me of my unfinished business, now didn't you, Kimber?
word count: 43

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

begolden wrote:
KimberHodgela wrote:C'mon, a return to the Egyptian room would be appropriate for any episode, in my opinion! :D Or another sexy storage room, as well (or closet). ;)
You just had to remind me of my unfinished business, now didn't you, Kimber?
You're welcome! :) *says the girl who is in desperate need of a Hodgela fanfic fix!*
word count: 61

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Is ayone else having problems this morning?I keep being told these pages aren't available and it's slowing me down considerably Grr.I am so used to this site being problem free it is disappointing. :(

Well of course we all love Cleo's bed and would no doubt happily replace Michaela at a moment's notice.Evil chuckle.

Yes R.we your adoring fans are waiting with baited breath.
word count: 71

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Nope, no problems at all. I haven't had any with tv.com either, though admittedly it is far less predictable. Is it an indiviual PC problem do you think? I know just about nothing concerning such things.

Spoilerwise, I don't know if people have been looking at the sides up for Bones 3,05 but the lack of j/a positively leaps at you, so the anticipation thread is well useful at the moment!
word count: 76

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

No it isn't the computer this I know.I do know others have lost posts ,PM's etc,and these pages cannot be displayed message is site based.Possibly upgrade or a cross post with mine.Willowwood found the site slow a few pages back.
word count: 46

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

I also doubt it's your individual computer. Unless something's going on in the atmosphere that is interfering with our devices. Do I smell a government secret mission of some type? (Sorry, that's the conspiracy theorist in me coming out. It's late).

This page has been okay for me, except for when I made a post in every single topic, to try and rid the page of spam. I think that may have just been an overuse, though, as the pages were being utterly slow.

For me, it's been tv.com's forum that's been giving me trouble. It either would say it posted, but then the message wouldn't show up, or else it would tell me it was "temporarily unavailable" and my message would be lost in cyberspace somewhere. Grr.
word count: 137
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

That is exactly what happens to me with TV.com Some times it's "jumping"about like mad,and I have lost a work in progress.

Remember just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they AREN'T out to get you :lol:

Also posted on other thread and smiley icon didn't register in message. :cry:
word count: 55

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Sides are up for "Intern in the Incinerator"!

This one looks good for TJ and the rest of the Squint cast, since the featured murder takes place at the Jeffersonian. Michaela may also get some good scenes, as it's implied from the sides that Angela was friends with the murder victim.

I had to laugh though, because first, the head of the Jeffersonian is named Bancroft. The "Bones" writers sure do like to reuse names, don't they? Remember Terry Bancroft, big contributor to the Jeffersonian and Hodgins' old friend who was murdered?

My second laugh concerns the resurrection of Cam's mother. She was dead last season. Apparently, she's alive in season three. Someone call the continuity police!
word count: 121

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Maybe it's a stepmother, who knows? but that would be pretty lame. Are we going to see more of the Saroyan connection? That is one weird sister act going on there. Perhaps this series will include a lot more on families. I believe Booth's crowd will be getting in on the act.

You're right that the ep should be a bit more squint-oriented. At last we have some Jack and Angela interaction, albeit nothing exciting. I really, really didn't like that semi-threat Angela got from the Bancroft guy. I hope he isn't going to be a regular. The only person I reckon could give him a proper run for his money would be Goodman!

Namewise, yes, I'd noticed name recurrence. Sometimes it occurs across different series too. There's a tv.com thread dedicated to finding Buffy/Angel/Bones links (presumably DB fans!) and names crop up a lot. 'Epps' is the one I remember, as I don't think it's exactly a common name and has appeared in BtVS in a Frankenstein-type, cutting-up-and-assemblage-of-body-parts episode. Interesting coincidence, hey (cookie for anyone who's spotted where that Jack quote comes from).
word count: 206

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Tee hee to the names. I'm behind on my spoilerage, but I'm okay with that. I figure that I'll know what's going on through you guys, either here, or at the tv.com forum. Bancroft, eh? Oy. Yeah, that was a pretty big one, too ... Terry and Clarissa Bancroft both had pretty large parts. *eye roll*

And don't get me started on the Continuity Police. They should be called quite often! Cam's mother has come back from the dead now, eh? Oy. I wonder if we'll see some of Jack's family (maybe his dead parents) this season. Or Zack's. Although, if Cam's mother is involved, then maybe Cam is getting more of a storyline this season, which is something I've been waiting for!
word count: 134
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

With you on that Kimber;I do check the threads as often as possible even if I don't post every time.Sometimes real ife gets in the way of our hobbies. :lol:

And there was something that bothered me about families.Jack didn't want to go the the fundraiser as his family would find out about his work at the Jeffersonian,and also mentioned cousins several times in passing.Yet when Jack was buried in the Alien episode(which is the repeat this week yeah)the ransom couldn't be raised because Jack was the last member of his family.Was this amnesia on the writers' parts or were they abducted,wiped out by the plague emigrated - what? :roll:
word count: 119

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

You're right, Victoria. I wondered about Jack's family too, since they seem to imply (and I'm sure they've said) that he's the "last member" of it. However, I'm thinking they would rationalize that "toe-chewing, rug wearing" cousin in the high position with the Gov as maybe on his mom''s side? Because we know he's one of "those Hodgins", right? So I assume his dad's family is the rich side. Maybe the cousin in question is from his mom's side, and not rich??

Eh. Of course, we can always blame the writers, though, since they seem to not catch weird inconsistencies like this. Or like the whole Brennan's Grandpa thing. You know, the one who took her out of foster care ... and then in an episode last year, when Daddy Dearest came back, Brennan told him that he told her she didn't have any grandparents? Hmm.

I also wonder about Angela's mother ... clearly she wasn't at the wedding last year, so I'm wondering if they just didn't want to hire an actress, or write that part in? Or whether she's dead. I don't think it's ever been mentioned at all.
word count: 209

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Nice promo for season three that features the whole cast mugging and goofing for the camera. TJ looks great--I think I'm liking the new look more and more. He and Michaela have some cute footage together!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNAVIvRHRKI
word count: 45

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Nice, nice: I'd been looking for that one. However, we always have a problem with youtube and indeed photos online - they are too dark and detail gets obscured. Changing settings doesn't appear to be working so maybe we're doing it wrong, any suggestions?
word count: 46

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Thank you so much R. for the link that was fun.Yes I find the picture quality isn't that wonderful but I am still happy to watch. :lol:

To repeat myself here ( as well as TV.com) Sky confirmed series 3 starts in UK in November,sadly no date given.Just wanted to share the good news. :D
word count: 57

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Well, we finally have some episodes photos from "Widow's Son in the Windshield" (hope I remembered the episode name correctly). The link is on the Bones Spoilers site at:

http://community.livejournal.com/bones_spoilers/

TJ looks incredibly handsome, and it looks like Michaela (as Angela) is wearing an engagement ring. It would be high time, I say!
word count: 59