Re: Spoiler Talk

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Thanks for the notice! I love Stephen Fry, L-O-V-E that man. :mrgreen:
word count: 14

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Have noticed a lack of people posting about (looking for?) S5 spoilers, probably because they distrust them (from my point of view, also because I can't get into sides at bones_spoilers any more, though I do understand why they've been restricted).

By chance I caught an Ausiello one this morning (not even a very recent one, but meh) stating that Angela is going to break her vow of celibacy with a 'man we've seen before'. Or so says the ever-reliable Hart. And Angela and Brennan are apparently going to have a big disagreement which may or may not be related to this. Just thought I'd drop that one in as Comic Con seems to have been woefully lacking in J/A news.
word count: 128
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi Steph

I saw that one too and my guess is Jared as He's definitely going to be back and I can't think of anyone else who would cause conflict between Brennan and Angela but you're right about the spoiler situation I don't really trust them anymore and I hate that 'cos I'm the most impatient person on the planet and love to know what's going to happen beforehand.

Going by past experiences the one person I'm more inclined to listen to spoilers from is David B 'cos I sometimes get the impression that he'll say more than most and doesn't really care as much about the consequences.

One more thing I see that there seems to be a possibility of them coming back to the UK, possibly even for the finale, so if you're ever emailing TJ how's about a few hints that there are more places than London maybe another city beginning with L, I wonder where that could be LOL.

Oh one more, more thing I see Ryan Cartwright has got a role on Mad Men so looks like he might not be on 'Bones' anymore, sad because I like his character.

Jude x
word count: 208

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I just saw that spoiler yesterday evening (the one about Angela sleeping with someone we've 'seen before'). I wonder if this is another case of Hart stirring up publicity and it will end up being a lot of fuss for nothing. I can't imagine anyone that would really cause such a fight between Brennan and Angela. Except one person, but more on that in a second.

Who cares if Angela sleeps with Jared? I don't. After what Jared did to cause problems for Booth, Brennan doesn't even care about the guy (and neither do I), so why would she be offended one way or another if Angela has a brief fling with him?

And if Angela sleeps with an intern, well... it may annoy Brennan on the grounds that it's unprofessional and she doesn't want her interns to lose focus on what she's trying to teach them, but otherwise, again, who cares? (Except poor Hodgins, of course. He'd probably care.)

The only person I imagine Brennan would get upset about is if Angela slept with Booth. That would be a shocker. (And quite possibly entertaining. Heh.) Though highly unbelievable, unless Angela and Booth somehow manage to get really, really inebriated. That's the only way I could see either of those characters getting together. Otherwise, I can't imagine them disregarding Brennan's feelings like that. (Maybe Booth might, if he's still a bit confused about some of his memories and recalls flirting with Angela and thinks there might be something between them that he's interested in checking out, but I can't see Angela dismissing what she'd have to know would hurt Brennan.) But it sure would cause a fight between the two women, that's for sure. :think:

I read over on LiveJournal that some people think Angela's going to sleep with Sweets. :doh: I swear, if that happens, I'm going to be really annoyed. Not because I care one way or another if those two characters hook up -- that might actually be funny, given how different they are, and how they've slowly started to develop a nice friendship -- but what would bother me is because it would mean that once again Hart and the writers are blurring the lines for Sweets' character so far past the point of realistic. He's already got the most ridiculously dubious job description, the way he's everywhere and gets involved in everything. That Angela would work with Sweets and potentially see him as a therapist in Season 5 -- which Hart has talked about in interviews -- is already crossing a line of professionalism. To have him work with her, counsel her, and sleep with her would be incredibly ridiculous and offensive.
word count: 462

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

I'd like to guess Max. That would definitely cause issues between Angela & Brennan. I think it would be an interesting storyline. However, I'm not sure if he's back to work, yet.
word count: 34
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

MAX? :shock: Oh my gosh, Jade, that would be horrible! I could definitely see Brennan getting upset about that. WOW.

:D
word count: 19

Eli
Fan

Post by Eli »

My brain can't except if Sweets is the guy. The hair, lips, teeth and skin just make them like brother and sister.
word count: 23

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi all

Max, wow now that would be a storyline! If we're going for family connections then maybe Russ should come into it too if he was having problems with Amy, would be good to see Loren Dean again.

I have to say I'm still thinking Jared though and that Brennan uses her prior experiences to warn Angela off in a logical kind of way with Angela responding emotionally causing conflict.

Actually I had a thought that it could also be Grayson, I mean there did seem to be some attraction still there last time he made an appearance and Brennan would be concerned for her friend but any intervention may not come across as concern.

I don't think it will be Booth I just don't think they would go there and that would be a very difficult scenario for the friendships to recover from but you never know I suppose.

Anyway we're gonna find out soon can't wait!

Jude x
word count: 167

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Woah! Don't tip the boat over quite yet! A new set of sides came out, same episode, and it said that Daisy and Sweets were in the "same closet where Angela and Hodgins just had sex" so mystery solved... except, why are they marketing this as a 'spoiler'? Is it because they wrote in "Hodgins" into the script to throw people off? Or is it because Hodgins and Angela are actually becoming a couple again? Not just a fling like in Season 4 post-Roxie breakup? I'm rather paranoid that they wrote in "Hodgins" to throw people off because in the Harbingers sides, there's a Brennan/Booth kiss that I'm 99% certain was never shot, just scripted to throw people off and detect leaks. But I'm hopeful that it's Hodgins. Hodgins & Angela need to either give it another go, or forget it altogether. No more jerking us around. KWIM?

~Mama
word count: 156
Blogger, Temptress, & Miss America All In One Compact Little Package
http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

99% sure you are taking the "same closet where Hodgins and Angela had sex" the wrong way. I think that refers back to the closet that they had previously had sex in (the one where Cam has the video...) NOT to a recent scene of Hodgins and Angela having sex in a closet because it isn't Hodgins that Angela is going to break her celibacy with, it just doesn't play correctly, because of the way they say Michaela Conlin reacted to it when she found out.
word count: 88
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

I hate to argue, but that doesn't make sense in the context of a script. It would only make sense if they were earlier talking about that particular closet where they once had sex, but that's really stretching it. The closet has obviously been built as a set piece as Daisy and Sweets are in it and if someone else had previously used it (possibly Hodgins and Angela) then they could later refer to it again as "the closet where they just had sex" or whatever. I'm very certain that the closet is where the act that HH & Michaela were talking about occurs. But it's very easy to fudge a name to throw off people who are reading sides.

~Mama
word count: 124
Blogger, Temptress, & Miss America All In One Compact Little Package
http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I know its worded oddly but it is just what I've been reading, that they aren't talking about a recent scene with Angela & Hodgins. I just think that it isn't Hodgins because there would be no reason for Michaela Conlin to gasp when told and then say "that's hot"... she wouldn't be quite so surprised about Hodgins would she? But well, we'll both have to wait and see! :)
word count: 74
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Eli
Fan

Post by Eli »

I agreed with Forensicmama ... I thought you are the Hodgins/Cam fan.

Michaela reaction may be because she missed kissing TJ, because the last scene together (SitW) there is no kissing.
word count: 31

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Well, personally I'm not sure either way; but this has done what it was meant to - got people talking and anticipating! lol
Nice to see you again btw Eli.
word count: 30

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

From Spoilertv.
Not commenting one way or the other; suspicious of spoilers just now!
http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/search/label/Bones
word count: 21

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

'Tough Man In The Tender Chicken' sides (5.06 I think)
http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/search/label/Bones
..have a specific conversation where Jack tells Angela, no, she's not breaking her 'fast' on him, and another specific conversation where she kisses Wendell.
Interesting, no? <<lifts eyebrows and strokes Persian cat>>
word count: 51

BonesInOz
Fan

Post by BonesInOz »

I may be in the minority here, (Yes I am a Cadgins fan, even though it's never going to happen lol!! )but if these sides are real, then I love that Hodgins stands up to Angela and says no. I'm not a huge Hodgela fan, mainly because I never got their chemistry from the beginning and also I think Angela has treated him poorly in the past.

Very interested to see what happens here. :think:
word count: 76

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

You're not in the minority. Well, not as much as you probably imagine. Even J/A shippers have a sizeable subset of people who desperately want Jack to stand up to Angela and who feel she has trodden all over him in the past.

However, I do think the chemistry's there (matter of opinion, I know), and I would like to see them end up together after achieving a more equal relationship; which could be a hard graft. Apparently this is what Hart intends, but I have my doubts!
word count: 91

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I'm putting this here because it is from episode 5.04. Not that there are a huge amount of spoilers you can get from it but never know what someone wants to see or not...

word count: 36

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yay!!! Finally Jack is dressed up too in a scene where they are all dressed up!! :mrgreen: From A Night at the Bones Museum:

And a cropped version for all of us HA HA HA

word count: 34