Spoiler Talk

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Re: Spoilers and rumors

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

ThyneAlone wrote:Omg. Me neither. :( :(

Your sad emoticons are troubling me. How bad is it? Is this spoiler something I should read before or after the end of this current season? Is it going to muck up our beloved series?

:?
word count: 40

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Well you probably should wait until the end of season 3 Sherry because I think you'll understand by then anyway. Don't want to say much more but highlight if you want to read the rest of what I think is gonna happen...

First I'm pretty sure TJ's character isn't a forensic anthropologist as they deal with bones and he's whatever the official name for a bug and slime guy is so I don't think we should worry about that...but...a major character leaving the lab and knowing they say that Gormogon has a link to someone at the lab...do you think they are going to actually make Eric one of the Gormogon?? :evil:

Anyway that is just me speculating based on what we've been told already. The Ausiello spoiler could be a complete red herring as well, it has happened...

Sharon
word count: 150
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

late_heart
Fan

Re: Spoiler Talk

Post by late_heart »

ThyneAlone wrote:... Can't see much Hodgela in evidence and there is a new grad student introduced, over whom Annie has been worrying up on the Bones forum because he seems to be there to fill in for someone else...
Hee! It's true. *frets*

Waiting to hear any and all news from last night's Paley Center panel; haven't seen very much yet, except that our blue-eyed soul man wasn't on stage with J.F. Daley and the rest of the crew. Which is probably completely inconsequential.

*nods firmly*
word count: 93
...he remains Hodgins of the unstoppable libido, with the constantly coiling Kundalini, the freaky twist of mystic master meets geekzilla. He’s still a poet, a shaman of the weird, and he’s in there, somewhere...

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Stoppit.
Now!
It's scary!
word count: 5
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

late_heart
Fan

Post by late_heart »

*stops*

*folds hands in lap*

*smooches*
word count: 6
...he remains Hodgins of the unstoppable libido, with the constantly coiling Kundalini, the freaky twist of mystic master meets geekzilla. He’s still a poet, a shaman of the weird, and he’s in there, somewhere...

late_heart
Fan

Post by late_heart »

Sherry!

Gitcha fine self out of the spoiler room...:)

Sharon's right, Ausiello's been known to mix up the pot for the sake of causing a stir.

I'm just gonna go over here --> :arrow:
and take my 'menoapuse madness' elixir. Pay me no mind.
word count: 45

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

late_heart wrote:Sherry!

Gitcha fine self out of the spoiler room...:)
Please... But I... You've got me worried ... and then ... :evil:

GAH!!!

I swear, I haven't read anything yet. But if I find out later that TJ's leaving the show or something, I'm going to be very cross with the planners and writers for f-ing up my enjoyment opportunity to watch him and his delicious, talented self perform in a show every week.

Still not looking.

*mumble-grumbles, then shuffles slowly out the spoiler room door*

:D

word count: 91

late_heart
Fan

Post by late_heart »

No worries!!

It's probably just a stinky red herring. And I've probably had wayyyyyyyyy too much coffee. I've had enough sugar, that's for sure.

Maybe we should just have a thread for 'Crazy Annie.' Then at least we could all go... 'oh, hee, that's just Crazy Annie.' Actually...I knida like that idea...........
word count: 58

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

There's now a massive account of the Paley Center panel in the usual LJ spoilers page. Not to mention a detailed summary of 'Baby In The Bough'. Again suspiciously little Hodgela goodness, except they do apparently get to talk about babies and Angela confirms that she wants loads. Jack reckons he'll love her with a changed shape. Awww.
word count: 60

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

You'd think that if one of the main actors is leaving the show, we would have heard about it through the Hollywood grapevine. Perhaps they are just adding YET another character to the show (...a show that is, IMHO, getting too crowded as it is...).
word count: 46
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

>>Not to mention a detailed summary of 'Baby In The Bough'. Again suspiciously little Hodgela goodness, except they do apparently get to talk about babies and Angela confirms that she wants loads.<<

I knew it! Now we have an episode that we can truly look forward to!
word count: 47

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Here's something else I was thinking about while reading the spoiler site... If they are going to address the subject of Angela's husband before the end of season three, and Jack is actually going to meet him, how come the spoiler sides don't make any mention of him? I see six sets of sides listed, and isn't that the total number of episodes left this season?
word count: 70

late_heart
Fan

Post by late_heart »

begolden wrote:Here's something else I was thinking about while reading the spoiler site... If they are going to address the subject of Angela's husband before the end of season three, and Jack is actually going to meet him, how come the spoiler sides don't make any mention of him? I see six sets of sides listed, and isn't that the total number of episodes left this season?
That's been bugging me as well and I'm of two minds on it. I enjoyed Azure Skye as the PI -- but the whole Birimbau device just got old fast. (Let's not even mention the part where Angela would conveniently 'forget' fire circle guy after learning from Agent Pickering that the marriage was legal.) Although I'd really like them to wrap up the Birimbau storyline without all the interaction, I think the audience deserves some resolution because we became invested in it.

It's odd that we haven't seen anything in the sides, considering all the Angela/Hodgins ones they let slip before.
word count: 179

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Sides up for 'The Man In The Outhouse', I'm assuming that this is one of those eps intended for S3 that is eventually going to end up in S4. Sounds quite fun. At least a little more Hodgie action on the actual sides. I see he is taking care of a little grad student. No sign of Zach, looks a bit worrying...
word count: 63

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Quite a few new things posted over on SpoilerFix today. Here are a couple that I thought were interesting:

04/23 - "We're currently shooting our second episode back from the strike, and that's the first two of the eight we are shooting through the end of June. The last two of that eight will be a two-parter shot on location in London, England - we hope. The two that we'll shoot in England are supposed to air as the season four premiere on August 26, and then the middle four episodes of those eight will air after the season premiere, in September," [show runners Hart Hanson reveals.] Source: Kristin on E!Online

I wonder if this is going to just be Booth/Brennan in England or are any of the others going to get to shoot there too?

Then there was this:

04/23 - [Angela's ex-husband will appear sometime in the last two episodes of this season. Booth's grand father could turn up next season. Zack is not Gormagon nor is Naomi, from the paleontology department.] Source: Kristin on E!Online

So they are going to resolve the Angela husband thing this season (at least I HOPE that is what that means!)
Good to hear they aren't going to do something dumb like make Zach Gormogon, that other spoiler made me think they might.

There are a few other bits and pieces over there on SpoilerFix, but those were the two I wanted to mention (though there is something about Angela/Hodgins mentioned for the coming Monday night episode).

Sharon

word count: 267
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

..on the other hand, he does seem to have been injured somehow or other. There are now 16!! :shock: sides up for this, and hardly a TJ moment to speak of <<sigh>>
word count: 31

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

The Finger In The Nest. A dogfighting one.
I'm giving the url today so you can get to the sides page without flicking to another post or to Links to find it.

http://community.livejournal.com/bones_spoilers/
One of these sides has Hodgins confiding in another one of these temporary grad students that a) his best friend has got into trouble and been locked up :shock: :cry: and b) that there is something wrong between him and Angela, maybe even that they've split up.
I knew they'd make Hodgins suffer again. Unfair isn't in it. All you can say is that it probably means more TJ and at least some character development.
Not too happy today! :x
word count: 119

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

We knew trouble would be coming with the end of this season, but just how bad it gets is anyone's guess.

Well, if we're going to have to speculate, how's this for a theory:

Angela expresses just enough curiousity about Birimbau that Hodgins wants her to go to him and decide once and for all if she's still in love with the guy (a really stupid premise, since obviously she wasn't or she wouldn't have left him right after the quickie marriage and forgotten all about him!). Angela either does so, and now has doubts, or gets angry at Jack for having so little faith in her and their relationship. Either way, they break up (hopefully temporarily) and Jack feels responsible.

As for Zach, I hope that's temporary too! Maybe Eric is off doing musical theater, or perhaps we'll get to see him in the slammer.

The only fun piece I found in the spoiler sides is when Hodgins tells Cam he called for her only to make Sweets go away! Ha ha ha ha! I wonder if the writers have been peeking at our comments and are incorporating the resentment some of us have for this character into TJ's lines. This is the second time Jack has said just what I've been thinking!
word count: 224

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

As we have passed the end of the sides for S3 and got on to the (presumably) S4 ones without a single mention of Birimbau, I'm assuming the guy doesn't actually appear? I'd almost prefer that he did. A character I have to imagine isn't going to convince as a possibility Angela might consider for an instant...
word count: 61

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Unless they leave us with a cliff hanger in which Angela sets out to find Birimbau, in which case we'll have the misfortune of seeing it play out at the beginning of season three :( .
word count: 35