Spoiler Talk

Lorenith
Fan

Re: Spoiler Talk

Post by Lorenith »

Oh yay, that means they won't be dropping an episode or punting the final now right?
word count: 17

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

With luck...you can never bet what Fox are gonna do though..
word count: 12
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

ThyneAlone wrote:Thanks to our lovely Sarah over at the bones spoiler forum for the info that after all the fuss generated about constant pre-empting of Bones because of American Idol, presidential address etc., there are going to be 2 US airings in the same week, on April 15th and 16th. Don't miss them!
I finally registered. You're welcome, ThyneAlone! Everyone can call me Mama. ;) That seems to be the reigning moniker.

Here's what I have from an email from Fox. They confirmed the air dates through the 16th of April.

Thurs. 4/02--The Doctor in the Den
Thurs. 4/09--The Science in the Physicist
Wed. 4/15--The Cinderella in the Cardboard
Thurs. 4/16--Mayhem on the Cross

"Beaver in the Otter" has been POSTPONED until Season 5, autumn. Bones has been picked up for Season 5, I don't think OFFICIALLY, but apparently, Fox never OFFICIALLY picked up Bones for Season 4, either. They just called and ordered a half dozen episodes last time, too. So nothing to worry about there.

Seven episodes in Season 5 puts us 1/3 of the way through that season, so I can't imagine Fox not ordering more. I think the finale is NOT going to be a mistake like some have been saying. Bones is NOT Moonlighting (that show tanked b/c they had Maddie get married to another guy, get pregnant, and say that their sexual relationship was a mistake, etc. I can't see any of that happening with Bones except for the mistake bit, but that could heighten the sexual tension if done right.) I have full faith in HH & Co. They haven't let me down yet. Not purposefully, actually. The Gormogon finale was actually a very good episode, with the exception that we lost Zack. but really that could not be helped with the writer's strike. Things would have been differently if the strike had not occurred.

Here is the TENTATIVE Bones Airdate Schedule (always subject to change) that I have so far. The finale date should not change as Fox wants the finale to air on or before that date b/c of starting up the Summer Lineup.

Thurs. 4/23--Double Death of the Dearly Departed
Thurs. 4/30--The Girl in the Mask
POSTPONED--Beaver in the Otter
Thurs. 5/07-- The Critic in the Cabernet
Thurs. 5/14 (Finale)--TBA
word count: 438
Blogger, Temptress, & Miss America All In One Compact Little Package
http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Lorenith
Fan

Post by Lorenith »

Aww, I hope that the beaver in the otter doesn't have anything too important in it.

I really hate watching things out of order. :(
word count: 25

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

From the sides, it looked like there would be some very interesting Booth/Jared interactions. Booth got Jared a job. Jared was riding a motorcycle. They had an argument at some point. It really annoys me because getting so close to the finale, there was probably something important in there for character development for Booth & Brennan... not to mention, putting that episode in the middle of Season 5? I'll have to rework my brain so that I realize that it's Season 4 so it all makes sense, considering I'm sure that Season 5 will be dealing with those "ramifications"...
word count: 102

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

...and you can call me Steph, Mama, cos ThyneAlone is a bit of a mouthful! I see you have one of my alltime favourite avatars there!

I've been reporting your invariably accurate stuff from the LJ forum for some time and admiring your intelligent and unhistrionic (existing word? I think not) reactions to it all. Thanks for that and for registering!
word count: 62

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Aw! Thank you! I try to remain objective and sometimes I just have to be the positive one... people can get so negative. Hasn't failed me yet! ;)

And it's nice to meet you, Steph! Are we friends on LJ?
word count: 41

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Sadly I'm not on LJ, though loads of my mates on here are. I'd like to, but I am soo busy at the moment I just couldn't cope with maintaining or contributing to anything worth looking at!!

In case you're wondering, I'm second in the languages dept and pastoral head of Yr 7 (that's 100 11-12-year-olds) in an independent boys' school near Liverpool. They say the holidays are good but to be honest I think I'll be spending a lot of this one either in school catching up with work or away on school business. My hobbies are therefore numerous but sporadic, and this is one that I try to keep up on a daily basis. I love it here and wish I could do more with my cyberfriends. Who knows..maybe I will catch up yet. :wink:
word count: 147

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Wow. That actually sounds like a really cool job. A busy job, but an awesome job! It's nice to meet you! Thanks for being so welcoming!

I'm a student... major undecided. Although I have been accepted into the school of education... so perhaps I'll just finish that major. Seems like the logical thing to do.

I have a two year old little girl. She's my world. She's amazing and so beautiful. This is also my hobby... keeping up on my blog. By keeping up on it, it ties me with a ton of different sites. I'm all over the board... LJ, The ABY, I lurk at the Fox Forum, and now I'm here as well. xD

~Mama
word count: 124

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

You'll probably never see me as I am (predictably) a lurker rather than a poster, but I am oddenthusiast on ABY and lessa63 on Fox! Were you one of those people that quit posting at the Boneyard because of problems there (before I arrived, but I heard a lot about them)?

I am just going to say 2 more things before I transfer to the sofa cos I am getting offtopic.
1) Your daughter is indeed stunning - I've looked at your blog photos, nice photoshopping btw. I would have liked a little girl, but my Beloved wanted to stop at 2 and sometimes you have to compromise! I have 2 fantastic sons of 20 (student @ Leeds University) and 16, and I remember those amazing early days of motherhood; savour every instant, and take as many photos and write as much down as you can!

2) Where are you? It's 9.30 in the morning here and most of the US is at least at the start if not in the middle of the night! Are you nocturnal?
word count: 180

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Yes, I left because of some of those issues, but I think I was on the hind-end of that hoopla.

Thank you so much! :D I do believe she's beautiful myself. :D

Yes, I am quite nocturnal lol. I think I wrote those comments at around 1:30 or 2 in the morning. :lol:

~Mama
word count: 54

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hmm. Latest on the scheduling, from the Fox's mouth; we are going to get 2 eps, as I mentioned, on 15th & 16th April, but now also 2 on 20th & 23rd. So we are going to get the whole season and episodes won't have to be put back to S5 as had been mooted. PHEW. Plenty to write about those weeks, guys, luckily just before my horrible week of French oral exams starts on the 28th!

Thanks once more to Mama for the side from the finale. Interesting BB development, but since we have been concentrating on the Hodgins/Angela angle and admirably eschewing discussion of the whole Brennan/Booth finally-having-sex thing, I'll leave you to check that one out for yourselves.
word count: 126

Lorenith
Fan

Post by Lorenith »

I think I might be the only person in the whole universe that doesn't feel comfortable with Booth and Bones doing naughty things and stuff.

It just doesn't feel right to me, but I'm crazy so eh?
word count: 40

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

ThyneAlone wrote:Hmm. Latest on the scheduling, from the Fox's mouth; we are going to get 2 eps, as I mentioned, on 15th & 16th April, but now also 2 on 20th & 23rd. So we are going to get the whole season and episodes won't have to be put back to S5 as had been mooted. PHEW. Plenty to write about those weeks, guys, luckily just before my horrible week of French oral exams starts on the 28th!

Thanks once more to Mama for the side from the finale. Interesting BB development, but since we have been concentrating on the Hodgins/Angela angle and admirably eschewing discussion of the whole Brennan/Booth finally-having-sex thing, I'll leave you to check that one out for yourselves.
Sorry... I was concentrating on the blog, so I was MIA. ;)
This side is an April Fool's Hoax.
And totally ridiculous. I was laughing so hard.

Also, Fox let us know that they're airing all of the episodes, squeezing in an episode on a Monday an an episode the following week on Wednesday (that one we already knew of.
So here's the new schedule:

Mon. 4/20--Double Death of the Dearly Departed
Thurs. 4/23--The Girl in the Mask
Thurs. 4/30--Beaver in the Otter
Thurs. 5/07-- The Critic in the Cabernet
Thurs. 5/14 (Finale)--TBA
word count: 263

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Being honest here, I wasn't quite sure, but I had my suspicions: that's partly the reason I told people to check it out for themselves! 'An extra page?' I said to myself, 'howww strange!' Tho as long as they don't mess me around with Jack and Angela and we can have our full season it's ok by me.

Afterthought edit: Mama, it's really nice of you, but I hope you don't feel you have to repeat post everything here that you do over at the blog! The spoiler whores among us know where to go and I'll report anything TJ-ish (or anything he may say ;) )here. Good to have a full schedule in front of me, however, I must say!
word count: 128

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Ah. That's good to know. Repeat posts can get tiring. :)
word count: 11

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I note from the Fox press releases for the eps on 20th & 23rd April that they are both about people somehow linked with our main characters - a co-worker and a friend's daughter respectively. Did the writers finally realise that this conceit emotionally charges and grips the viewer, and that many of the favourite episodes revolve around such storylines? Intriguing development. Seeing more of the characters' emotional lives certainly brings the best out of the actors. And of course we now have a ready-made teen daughter scenario with its attendant agonies. Can someone please develop this further and show us more on Jack's and Angela's backgrounds? Where are Hodgins' rich relatives? Does Angela have anyone outside the lab apart from her dad (who may yet show up again I hear)? They're the only ones, especially Jack, on whom we haven't got very much - and I crave it!
word count: 153

Lorenith
Fan

Post by Lorenith »

I think Jack is a very very private guy in a way, but that may just be because of the double life he leads. So it might take a lot of thought to work on Jack's back story more. I do agree it would be nice to see more of him for the character "everyone seems to turn to when they're stumped" he falls into the background a lot more than the others, especially now that Zack is gone, and he's come to terms with Angela.

We've heard that he apparently has a moron "toe chewer" of a cousin in a "high place", I don't think we have much need to meet that one XD cause he obviously doesn't care a whole lot for that cousin.

The next episode is the one Angelas dad comes to be scary, I don't really know why he would be after Jack, since Angela is the one that broke his heart not the other way around, but Jack is apparently feeling extremely paranoid and aware he's being stalked going off some of the clips I saw.
word count: 190

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

I hope they do more of that in Season 5. I'd love to know more about Angela. I happen to like her and her care-free nature. She's my total opposite. Same with Cam. She's very spunky, spit-fire and straight-forward... also why I like her, she's my opposite. lol
Hodgins does need more background work. So far we've learned about Clarissa, Angela, his riches, and his obsession about the Gravedigger. I'm hoping that they'll need to take Hodgins out in the field at some point for some reason. That would be great. I loved how they took Cam out in the field in this last episode. It was fantastic.
I'd love to find out what happened to Angela's mother. Nobody ever mentions her.

Someone mentioned on the BY that it's a possibility that Angela is the one who gets pregnant, from all of HH's comments about sex and babies, that he's actually throwing us a curve ball and it's Angela who is going to become a mother. It would make sense since Angela wouldn't need birth control with Roxie and with Hodgins, their tryst was so impromptu. That would be an interesting turn of events.

I'd still want B&B together... But perhaps Brennan changes her mind about all of that baby business (but for the record, I don't mind if there's a baby or not) or Booth's illness keeps that from happening in some way... But with Angela pregnant... that would be quite interesting. xD

Either way. Season Five is going to be amazing. I love this show. Fab!

-Mama
Last edited by ForensicMama on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 281

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Lorenith wrote: The next episode is the one Angelas dad comes to be scary, I don't really know why he would be after Jack, since Angela is the one that broke his heart...
From the sides, Hodgins freezes a turkey with liquid nitrogen, it bounces and hits Angela in the head. I think she must pass out or something. And that could explain Booth pinning Brennan to the wall in the commercial--bouncing turkeys. When Angela is recovering, she mentions that Hodgins should stay until they've talked to her dad. Cam asks why he would know that she's hurt and Angela says that he has a sick sense about those things. I think Angela says something along the lines of him threatening to kill anyone who would hurt his baby girl. Hodgins gets nervous and says, "Me. I'm the one who hurt you!" lol So Hodgins is probably nervous about both things... hurting Angela physically and possibly breaking her heart, too--what would Angela's dad do to him??? etc...
word count: 174