Spoiler Talk

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: Spoiler Talk

Post by ThyneAlone »

Omg, trying not to be too shallow...wow.

Hubby wants me to dress up like Angela. Don't know if it'd suit me though... ;)
word count: 25
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Ok I may not be popular saying this but I actually prefer the man himself in jeans and a T-shirt, I just think he suits casual better, I think JFD looks surprisingly good in a tux though but I'm old enough to be his mother, just, so I'm gonna leave that right there.

I have to say Tamara Taylor knows how to dress, she always looks really classy on and off screen.

Overall I have to say cool piccie.

Jude x
word count: 84

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

I like him in his jeans & T-shirt (and those hoodies, so adorable in those hoodies), but I can still appreciate him working that tux. That is a very attractive man.

I think of the women's clothes, I like Daisy's dress the best.
word count: 45
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

WOW. They all look fantastic. :D
word count: 5

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

I love Tamara's outfit in this and... well, EVERYONE'S outfits. I think that the costume designer dropped the ball in Hero in the Hold. This is at least 10,000 steps up from that. They look fantastic. I hope they're looking at Booth and Brennan dancing. I know that's crossed everyone's minds. ;)

~Mama
word count: 58
Blogger, Temptress, & Miss America All In One Compact Little Package
http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Whatever they are watching it doesn't seem like it pleases them, Jack looks serious, Angela looks disgusted, Cam has her slightly amused look on, Daisy looks pretty much like Angela and Sweets looks like...well as usual, smug. ;)
word count: 39
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Actually, I think I was so dazzled by how good everyone looks that I didn't even realize Booth and Brennan weren't in the photo. I didn't think about them for a second -- sorry, David and Emily! -- because I was too busy saying, "GUH. WOW." at the rest of the cast. :mrgreen: Seriously, they look fantastic. Tamara especially wows in that red dress. It's gorgeous. I want it. ;)
word count: 70

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hi, just had a very swift look at the sides for the Christmas ep - The Goop On The Girl (which is precisely as yuk as it sounds, given that a Santa explodes at the start. Even Booth gets some body fragments in his hair). It is, though obviously you can't tell from a few little excerpts, seemingly trying to say something about consumerism and society, and what hate and cynicism can do, v genuine love and family as the true Christmas spirit. If done subtly, it could be quite moving. The end certainly pulls out all the It's A Wonderful Life stops, with the fairy lights and the snow and the soft-focus and the goodwill and people coming together (yes; once more we see the team as a proper mutually supportive family, but also literal family as in a distant cousin of Brennan's turning up - Zooey mayhap?). The only thing I don't think I am going to like is the voiceover at the end, which rather hammers you over the head with the religious references, a bit twee if you know what I mean. But who knows, we all do give in to the kitsch at Christmas, don't we?
word count: 205

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Just noting that once more Bones is to be interrupted, this time by the baseball, and that 5.06 is not liable to air until November 5 at the earliest and may even be put back to the 12th. I'm wondering if the UK will actually catch up again!

5.06 is supposed to be Tough Man In The Tender Chicken. A factory-farmer gets kiled and much is apparently made of animal rights issues in which Angela becomes caught up. If this is the case, maybe the Brennan/Angela argument we've been hearing about centres on the emotive subject of animal rights and its activists?
word count: 108

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Re.: The X in the File, possibly Bones 5.11? Sides up at Spoiler TV.

So it's Wendell and Angela.
Rrrrrright.

Is it me or is she just casting around for anything male to break her fast? She seems very positive about her and Jack being 'over'. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Picking a casual lover who is one of Hodgins' good friends and then suggesting a session in the Egyptian room both seem to be attempted exorcism of the prior relationship.

Well, I'm hoping Wendell doesn't get hurt and that Jack just goes out and finds someone worthy of him..
word count: 106

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Yea I saw that Steph and I know I haven't seen it so its a bit soon to judge but I just think that it seems really out of character for Wendell I mean Jack is his friend and embarking on a relationship with your friends ex is just not good, especially when you all work together, I just can't see it being something he would do.

If he is going there I reckon he must be really serious about the relationship but I doubt that Angela will be. For what its worth I reckon that Brennan for all her not believing in marriage etc is more likely to end up in a stable relationship with a family than Angela. With Brennan the thing thats stopping her is the barrier she has built up and if and when someone gets through that I reckon she'll just be totally commited to that person. Angela however is a real free spirit and I don't think she would ever be in a forever relationship successfully, unless it was like the one she had with Kirk where they didn't see each other very often and saw other people.

I do think Jack is a settler but I think he would be a very in your face kind of boyfriend/husband, very romantic. I think someone like Angela would feel sufficated.

They are my views on the subject anyway.

Just a comment about 'The Tough Man in the Tender Chicken' while I'm on here, it does look like this is where Brennan and Angela fall out with each other as it looks like Angela is protesting about the treatment of the chickens. It'll be interesting to see Emily playing this given her views off screen.

Catch you later

Jude x
word count: 302

Eli
Fan

Post by Eli »

Hi,

1st Engagement - Clarissa
Engagement check. Best friend at the back with fiancee check. Call off wedding check.

After 8 years.

2nd Engagement - Angela
Engagement check. Call off wedding check. Closed friend at the back with ex-fiancee check.

So from the patterns only after another 8 years he will has a committed relationship. I hope in between they can shown him dating anybody like in the christmas episode.

When the sides for the Tough Man in the Tender Chicken came out, not many people convinced that Wendell be the one who will break Angela's celibracy. I think most people assume that scene when Wendell kissed back Angela is a fake scene. Then for 05x11, the not only show the bed scene but a kissing scene will be 3 times and 1 bed scene. One of the kiss is infront Hodgins and Sweets. And there is still a date after a meeting with Sweets. Might be it will have another kissing and bed scene ... who knows, it not in the side. It seems like they really throwing Hodgins under the bus and let the bus hit and streamroll him.

Wow they really want to buried the possibilities of the Hodgela reunited (IMO). And Wendell is totally (IMO) OOC, who is bound with the scholarship with the Jeffersonian whom the possibilities of the donor might be Hodgins. Who afraid when the thought of Brennan hitting him. Who sympathy to his mother who stayed in church praying for his success. Who consent for Hodgins when the dating service seems did not work for him. Angela ... she is the villain of the show, so can not say much about her except that the 6 months period does not put the brain in her head.

So after about 10 episodes from E2 - E11, Wendell scored 3 times and the rests of the intern (5) shared another 7 episodes. Either they want to throw Wendell out of the show or he is short listed for Zack's replacement.

But they all totally being unfair to Hodgins. May be they already planned it all. With many of the scenes in the Gag reel was Hodgins, deleted scenes, intro for behind the scene for dancing promos etc.

I do not know from where I learn to be snarky and has a conspiracy theory in me. I have a theory for why there is not may Hodgins/Angela videos out there in the youtube (was took down by fox). The video left are Winner of the losing Game (my favourite), Cry for you ~ the sad songs.

I think it is better I stopped before I rambling more.
word count: 440

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

It was all really interesting to read, though, Eli!

Just here to note that the ep slotted for 5.08 - the Foot In The Foreclosure - has 'large' people in it - the corpses.

Hoping sincerely that we are not going to hear more of Brennan's disparaging comments about obesity. People who are more than a size 0 have a hard enough time shoring their self-esteem up against the media as it is. :(
word count: 73

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Found this today, and posting it here just because of some slight spoilers about the episode.

http://www.tv.com/video/31093/Bones+-+T ... hyne+?o=tv

word count: 27
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hmmmm. Not available in my region.

Looooooooovely.

:(
word count: 7

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Awwww Steph. I'll look around and see if I can find it somewhere else...
word count: 15

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Okay, YouTube version, maybe this will work for everyone? I hope..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvvA7H3FL1s

Apparently the whole cast did these so you can search on YouTube if you want to see the others...just search for The Goop on the Girl and you'll find them.
word count: 50

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

And I added it to the clips section as well as a second video called Bones Cast Holiday Memories. :)
word count: 19

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

THANK YOU SHARON!
You're awesome.

TJ's voice for a full two minutes :) just love that voice.
word count: 18

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Ditto on that...great voice. He looks so cute in these vids, too.
word count: 13
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke