http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc9wLHTwhlw

amandapelkins' youtube channel
word count: 25
"The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you "

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Re: Media: Promos, Videos and Fan Sightings

Post by SmackyKennedy »

:romance-inlove: Surely he can't be as perfect as he seems right?
word count: 11
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Right. :P
word count: 1
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Couldn't agree with you more.. no reds ;-(
if he ever gets cloned, I want one.. :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-inlove:
word count: 16

cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by cutenebula »

8-) Hey!!! I'm not that bad!!! I understood almost everything!!! :D
Except 1 or 2 parts when he speaks too fast for me but for most of it I understood :mrgreen:

Véro
word count: 31
The waffle conspiracy...

Wendy
Super Fan

Post by Wendy »

TJ and Cat Deeley, from about 1.15. And i must say, a really good British accent from TJ :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpE__P2s3K4
word count: 27

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

lol, gotta be honest on this one, no it isn't! He can do quite a creditable accent but that was not it. Intentionally generic I think!

Sharon will kill me when she sees me on this old hobby horse again, but really there is no such thing as a single 'British' accent! Actually 'British' means nothing to me anyway, Britain being a flexible concept that certainly contains Wales, England and Scotland and may even comprise bits of Ireland if you're talking about the British Isles rather than Great Britain. I would call myself English and my accent is basically Essex overlaid with bits of dialect, emphasis and rhythm from everywhere I've ever lived (none of which sound anything like the generic)!

Sorry I'll shut up now. :P
word count: 130
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

thayanne
Fan

Post by thayanne »

TJ at begining and at the very end

http://www.amandaelkins.com/blog/?p=3130
word count: 15
"The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you "

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

ThyneAlone wrote:Actually 'British' means nothing to me anyway, Britain being a flexible concept that certainly contains Wales, England and Scotland and may even comprise bits of Ireland if you're talking about the British Isles rather than Great Britain.
I do agree he sounded like he was being funny...but what would the correct way of saying I'm a sucker for a "British" accent? Really anything in the areas you've described is swoonworthy. I'm sure you've seen Love Actually, where that Colin guys gets lucky with all the hot American girls. Yeah, totally true, for me anyway. I think I'm on the wrong continent. :D Used to like Southern accents but my ex-husband has turned me off those. :P
word count: 124
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Tee-hee! :) I guess I have to let you off, Ang! If you love all those accents, yep, you are a British accent fan!
It's just that there really seems to be more of a diversity here than I've perceived in other countries I have visited (perhaps I just notice it more), although again I'd prefer to talk about a 'mediterranean' or 'Paris' accent rather than a 'French' one!
Having moved from the South to the Northwest of England 30 years ago, my preference is for the soft vowels and cadences of the North. I love the rhythms of my local Scouse accents, also Lancashire and Yorkshire; and Geordie accents make me melt. The various Scottish, Irish and Welsh accents are very attractive too.
'Love Actually' has been on telly twice recently for Christmas and I have bonded with my secretly-chick-flick-loving son over it. I do see what you mean about Colin Firth. There's a lovely timbre to his voice, though that RP-style doesn't sound as good on everyone who uses it.
OK, seriously, further accent debate will have to go to Random. I can't remember the time I got so offtopic!
word count: 202
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Apparently this person spends time reading the tj's skeletons section HAHAHAHA

http://www.wetpaint.com/bones/articles/ ... s-tj-thyne

I'm just glad they put the source at the end or I was gonna yell at them!!! ;)
word count: 39
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

http://www.amandaelkins.com/blog/?p=3161

Scroll down a bit and enjoy :).
word count: 13

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

Cheers for posting the link Ang. The photo’s amazing, I feel a photoshop event happening :)

Ali :)
word count: 17

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Re: ZooeyMag Video

Post by SmackyKennedy »

AngMT wrote:If you are interested in ordering a copy of the November issue of Zooey Magazine, the one with TJ in it, you can get it here. They ship internationally! :D I'm going to keep looking for it but so far I haven't seen October's issue anywhere. It looks like it is a pretty new magazine.

http://zooeymagazine.com/index.php/order-2/
Okay, so you saw in the birthday party thread that I received my Zooey Magazine in the mail the other day. It took quite a while to get here because there was a shipping error and ended up costing $15 all together. :roll: The things we fan girls do, lol.

FYI in case you are planning to order it, especially from overseas: It is actually the January/February issue--I think there was a delay or something and there ended up not being one for fall. There is no additional article or interview with him other than the video, just 3 pictures. Lovely pictures but just the pictures. They can be seen here http://www.amandaelkins.com/blog/?cat=139&paged=2 scroll down. I know I posted this somewhere already but can't find it.

I will say if you enjoy drawing Amanda Elkins/the magazine has really beautiful pictures to sketch from.
word count: 219

Wendy
Super Fan

Post by Wendy »

Backstage photo's form last weeks ep.
http://jimhalterman.com/news/more-bts-p ... -tj-thyne/

Backstage photo's from next weeks ep. (I cant see anything spoilerish on the photo's, so i put it here)
http://jimhalterman.com/news/by-popular ... ight-here/
word count: 45

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

More stuff from that Jim Halterman person. This has pics & vids from the Paley Center.

http://jimhalterman.com/news/from-the-r ... um=twitter
word count: 24
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

Wendy
Super Fan

Post by Wendy »

Full disclosure, I have a slight obsession with T.J. Thyne and his piercing blue eyes. Did Thyne happen to have anything fun to reveal about his character at the recent Paley Center Event honoring BONES? — Lindsey
The TV Addict: Fun Fact: Despite a set filled with blood, guts and gore, there is only one thing that T.J. Thyne refuses to have anything to do with on BONES: Pogo Sticks! When his castmate David Boreanaz playfully suggested that he wants to see Hodgins on a pogo stick bouncing around the Smithsonian lab, T.J. was quick to chime-in and say that it’s absolutely the one thing you will not see on the show. Bugs, blood and bodies are okay – but not the pogo stick. Though the word is still out on jet packs…
Source: http://www.thetvaddict.com/2011/05/12/a ... +addict%29

Hmm, wondering what that's all about. :think:
word count: 154

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Well Wendy, you wonder, I find out! So you know what it is all about, I asked TJ. :D

haha, that pogo stick thing was just a joke.
David said he wanted to see me on a pogo stick. I was laughing along.
then later I said what a great director he is to work with. he said "thank you" then I immediately said "but I'm not doing a pogo stick".
ha, it' was just for timing, I have nothing against pogo sticks or hodgins doing them at all.
:-)

I thought it had to be a joke, not sure why they wrote it like it was the one thing he wouldn't do! LOL
word count: 114

jusbcuzz
Fan

Post by jusbcuzz »

Ha, ha, ha. That's funny. Now i think that a pogo stick should be used as a weapon and an experiment be done with one, lol. That would be amusing. :)
word count: 31

Wendy
Super Fan

Post by Wendy »

Behind the Scenes photo of Michaela, TJ and baby Michael Staccato Vincent Hodgins.

word count: 13