Media: Promos, Videos and Fan Sightings

Sightings, articles, media, pictures.
User avatar
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator
Posts: 2699
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:30 am
Location: Northwest UK, near Liverpool

Re: Media: Promos, Videos and Fan Sightings

Post by ThyneAlone »

100th ep party photos! Thanks to ForensicMama aka our mate Sarah at LJ for posting them and to Jessi for making me aware of them!
http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/
Btw don't just leave wonderful shareable stuff like this in the chatbox on the assumption everyone knows about it. Some people don't have the knowledge of where to go or appropriate access...so post here! ;)
word count: 66
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro


jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie
Posts: 854
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: TJ's Earth Day Message...

Post by jade.stormcloud »

They've done new Earth Day messages. The vids are at the same site, http://fox.com/earthday/, but I've had trouble playing them there. You can also find them at http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2010/ ... uring.html.
word count: 39
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie
Posts: 854
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Media: Promos, Videos and Fan Sightings

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Short BONES blip about Hodgins' tattoo.
The vid gets a
Minor Spoiler Alert If you don't want to be spoiled at all, you can still watch an even shorter little blip about it by clicking on "Hodgins Tattoo 15."

http://www.fox.com/bones/toyota/

Not sure if it's just my computer, but it took a minute for the video to pop up, so give it a minute after the page loads.
Last edited by jade.stormcloud on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 74
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

ozkathy2
Fan
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Saw TJ today

Post by ozkathy2 »

Hi
I saw TJ today in a restaurant in Brooklyn, NY. Bones is one of our favorite shows, it was good to see him.... I did not bother him or say hello, but it was nice to see him....

Kathy :)
word count: 40

User avatar
skftex
TJ Team Validator
Posts: 2304
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:16 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by skftex »

Hi Kathy! Welcome to the site! How wonderful that you saw TJ today. :) Glad you have joined us and hope you continue to visit us, we love to have new members. :)
word count: 31
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie
Posts: 854
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by jade.stormcloud »

That's awesome. :D I probably wouldn't want to bother him, either, if I saw him, but on the other hand, I'd probably spend the rest of my life kicking myself if I passed up the chance. :think:
word count: 38
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

ozkathy2
Fan
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by ozkathy2 »

LOL, yeah, I should have taken his picture! LOL
word count: 9

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:09 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by hanneDK »

jade.stormcloud wrote:That's awesome. :D I probably wouldn't want to bother him, either, if I saw him, but on the other hand, I'd probably spend the rest of my life kicking myself if I passed up the chance. :think:
I would also have done the same.. :doh:
word count: 48

User avatar
skftex
TJ Team Validator
Posts: 2304
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:16 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by skftex »

Even though I know he doesn't mind when people come up to him, I probably wouldn't have done it if he was in a restaurant either. Nor would I have taken his picture in that sort of setting.
word count: 40
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist
Posts: 310
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:46 pm
Location: NY, US

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by kayleigh_marie »

I'd walk up and be like, "Hi, TJ. I'm a member of your site. And I love your work."
And stumble over the smallest words possible. Because of his... well, him.
:oops:
word count: 33
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.

delphiekat
Super Fan
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by delphiekat »

kayleigh_marie wrote:I'd walk up and be like, "Hi, TJ. I'm a member of your site. And I love your work."
And stumble over the smallest words possible. Because of his... well, him.
:oops:
I would must likely look like that too :oops:

And welcome here Kathy, come back often, we're a fun bunch :D
word count: 56

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie
Posts: 854
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by jade.stormcloud »

kayleigh_marie wrote:I'd walk up and be like, "Hi, TJ. I'm a member of your site. And I love your work."
And stumble over the smallest words possible. Because of his... well, him.
:oops:
Ditto. :P
word count: 37
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

marissa18
Fan
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by marissa18 »

Hi ozkathy2,
That must have been awesome that you saw TJ at that restaurant, I was just wondering what restaurant it was in Brooklyn because I don't live that far from Brooklyn. Thanks :)
word count: 34

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:33 am
Location: Texas

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by Dr.Valentine »

Hahaha, man! I'd trip right as I'm about to reach his table and accidentally trip the waiter carrying spaghetti- which, of course with my luck, would spill all over TJ and his amazing self..Ah, I know it would not be a graceful encounter on my part haha
word count: 50
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

User avatar
cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:48 am
Location: France

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by cutenebula »

:lol: Oh boy! I would never talk to him in a restaurant! lol Especially because I would forget all my english and my horrible french accent will come faster than ever! lol
And I'm sure if I'd dare to get up and try to talk to him I would fall or do something very stupid :D lol

But I would surely regret it, of course, like you ladies! (^_^)

Ah! Lucky Kathy! (^_^)

Véro
word count: 73
The waffle conspiracy...

User avatar
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator
Posts: 2699
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:30 am
Location: Northwest UK, near Liverpool

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by ThyneAlone »

Véro, French accents are beautiful! Remember how TJ thinks people who can speak other languages are sexy!

But - re the restaurant thing - and I have only met one famous person in a restaurant - the etiquette would, I imagine, be to leave him in peace to eat and then approach him at the end of his meal to say a polite hi. Like you would an acquaintance perhaps.
word count: 68
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

User avatar
cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:48 am
Location: France

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by cutenebula »

ThyneAlone wrote:Véro, French accents are beautiful! Remember how TJ thinks people who can speak other languages are sexy!
:lol: Of course! lol If you could hear me I swear you wouldn't say so :D
ThyneAlone wrote:But - re the restaurant thing - and I have only met one famous person in a restaurant - the etiquette would, I imagine, be to leave him in peace to eat and then approach him at the end of his meal to say a polite hi. Like you would an acquaintance perhaps.
You are soooo right! And I think I wouldn't dare anything at all, because I've always been told not to annoy people :-)
word count: 111
The waffle conspiracy...

User avatar
skftex
TJ Team Validator
Posts: 2304
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:16 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by skftex »

cutenebula wrote::lol: Oh boy! I would never talk to him in a restaurant! lol Especially because I would forget all my english and my horrible french accent will come faster than ever! lol


Véro
Well then, make sure you say FARVEL when you see him because I think it'd sound great with a French accent. :D
word count: 57
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

User avatar
cutenebula
Conspiracy Theorist
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:48 am
Location: France

Re: Saw TJ today

Post by cutenebula »

skftex wrote:Well then, make sure you say FARVEL when you see him because I think it'd sound great with a French accent. :D
:lol: Sure it may sound funny :D hahaha! I won't say it sounds great, trust me :mrgreen:
word count: 39
The waffle conspiracy...