Name the Guest stars!

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Re: Name the Guest stars!

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Anyone ever see the movie "Howard the Duck"? The main actor who played Howard, Ed Gale, appeared in "Double Trouble in the Panhandle."
word count: 23
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Another guest star we haven't mentioned is John M. Jackson who played the FBI Deputy Director Sam Cullen in the Pilot.
Had forgotten about him.. untill I saw the Pilot..

Most will remember him as AJ Chedwiggen from JAG.. for those who knows that show. :-)
word count: 46

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

boo wrote:Look at you Doc, you knew somebody!! :clap: :lol:

:D I didn't hahahaha, I didn't recognize the name so I googled again..But! I know who he is haha, I know he's in "the day the earth stood still", "balls of fury", and a lot more credible movies and shows haha, he's awesome
word count: 56
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Brian Tee who played Ken Nakamura in "Girl in the Mask" making a brief appearance in "Austin Powers in Goldmember" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEJm0uIVwUc
word count: 27
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Watching the "Leverage" marathon on TNT. The bad guy from BONES' "Man in the Morgue" is making an appearance in "The Scheherazade Job."
word count: 23

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Joe Nieves, the guy who played Joe Mellon, the caretaker in "Stargazer in a Puddle," plays the bartender, Carl, on several episodes of "How I Met Your Mother."
word count: 28

AmyLynn
Fan

Post by AmyLynn »

My son has been watching Thomas and the Magic Rail Road repeatedly and it hit me the other day, the guy that plays 'Junior C' is the scottish hotty that played Jesse Kane (Michael Rodgers) in the Bones episode 'The man on the Fairway.' I knew he looked familiar!!
word count: 49

freedom
Fan

Post by freedom »

If Adam Baldwin is coming to Bones let's hope Booth doesn't return to his "Angel" days and try to bite him lol!

Remember on the last eposide he asked Adam.....
"You're really full of it"
He was referring to Wolf Ram and Hart!
word count: 46