German parody of BONES

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

German parody of BONES

Post by jade.stormcloud »

I didn't know about posting this, as it has nothing to do with Hodgins or TJ, but it's something Hart Hanson retweeted. It's a German comedy show making fun of BONES. I can't understand a word of German, but I was still LMBO by the end of the clips. I just had to post it here, but I understand if it's not on topic enough to leave up.

http://suesskissing.livejournal.com/2596.html
word count: 79
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Re: German parody of BONES

Post by SmackyKennedy »

HAHAHA... I was hoping they would do some of the rest of the cast.
Last edited by SmackyKennedy on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 14
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Akarana? :P
word count: 1
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

I have to say I am confused as well about my name popping up in here... Then again it might be because I AM German.

The guys who did this parody make parodies of basically all shows out there and sometimes they are so good, especially with the way people talk or facial expressions that it is astounding.
I have to say while watching this I was waiting for Cam or anyone else to show up and was sad they didn't. But they also have only two women in this group and therefore I am glad none of the guys played Cam ^^
word count: 103
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Akarana,

I was "calling" your name to see if you could give us an idea of what they are saying. That's all. Sorry if it confused anyone. :D
word count: 28
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

Ah, ok. Let me check again, although I think it's besically just totally stupid...

Oh I'm just seeing that someone put subtitles underneath if you watch the vids now. Guess my translation isn't needed anymore ;)
word count: 38
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

I usually don't watch "Switch". Not my kind of humour. This one was at least interesting to watch, because well I'm a "Bones" fan! I even laughed a bit! :shifty:
word count: 31
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.