Your aliases - do I know you?

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
willowwood
Fan

Re: Your aliases - do I know you?

Post by willowwood »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:P.S. Willowwood, you do not have to explain or dismiss your interest in James Marsters. I was a regular Buffy and Angel shows viewer. Excellent taste you have! :mrgreen:
Yep I've friended you back....everywhere lol, and woo hoo another BtVS/AtS fan.....Cool!
word count: 47
Wil xxx

Bugs_n_Slime (A community for fans of Jack Hodgins)

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Okay, just know that I'm not up on as many abbreviations as most computer-savvy gals. I didn't have my own computer or 'net access when I was watching those shows, so I didn't visit the usual haunts a person might, in order to chat. I know 'BtVS' is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But what is 'AtS'?

Thanks, and please pardon my lack of knowledge. :D
word count: 68

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Angel The Series!
word count: 3
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Ohhhhhhhh. Gotcha. Thanks!

I hadn't given it much thought, but I guess it would be too short and silly to just write "A" for Angel. ;)
word count: 26

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I'm very much a Joss fan myself. I remember discussing James Marsters with Wil when we were both first here. UK peeps, he is going to be on the first ep of S2 Torchwood starting on Jan 16th!

I knew about Calli on fanfic.net, Wil, and have read her with admiration. My interest was piqued when people kept asking if I was her. Which of course I'm not. *looks at self* No, definitely not. It's just that I am oddenthusiast elsewhere and she is OddEnthusiasms on ff! And neither of us to be confused with the wonderful http://www.odd-enthusiasm.org run by our very own Snowflake Shona. See, Shona, you don't just get in the Links section, you get regular publicity too. Stay with us!

What with all this friending and fanficking everywhere, you'll have noticed I don't do it. I wish to state conclusively that this is not because I am not friendly! I move around and support and view my mates' sites, but I cannot be MySpace and LJ type active or write fanfiction - I just don't have time! This modding is the most active I've ever been online and I have no idea how it will fit in when I get back (next week) to squeezing it into my copious and varied responsibilities for the education and welfare of hundreds of adolescent males. Forgive the occasional insanity and just Bring Me News that I might have missed - none of that leaving the dork in the classroom while you lot go out behind the bike sheds with the person of your choice....
:twisted:
word count: 275
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

ThyneAlone wrote:I'm very much a Joss fan myself.

Me, too. In fact, I'm embrace his 'trifecta' of talent: Buffy, Angel and Firefly. Great stuff. Gifted actors. And far underrated, unfortunately. (But that is a topic for another forum.)

What with all this friending and fanficking everywhere, you'll have noticed I don't do it. I wish to state conclusively that this is not because I am not friendly! I move around and support and view my mates' sites, but I cannot be MySpace and LJ type active or write fanfiction - I just don't have time!

As soon as I find a new job, I may be in the same boat, Steph, so don't you worry! I'm generally a browser; I don't have time to contribute to every site I visit. But this one is special. *winks at TJ coquettishly* ;)

*laughs uproariously*
Forgive the occasional insanity and just Bring Me News that I might have missed - none of that leaving the dork in the classroom while you lot go out behind the bike sheds with the person of your choice.... :twisted:
Sweetie, I am the dork in the classroom.

*raises fist in solidarity*

We rule. :D
word count: 201

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

Sinkwriter72 wrote: Sweetie, I am the dork in the classroom.

*raises fist in solidarity*
Dorks FTW. (Even though I do not want to go back to school.) After all, if you're not a dork, your chances of clinching King of the Lab go straight down.
word count: 46
xox.

"I am not a party trick!"

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Hey, now it's a party!

Willowood, among other places, we've met on fanfiction.net, and I just requested to add you as a friend on MySpace. Love your page and all your photos! (especially the photos of your puppies!)

Callieach, are you on MySpace?

Love how everyone now is vying to be Queen of the Dorks. Yeah, I was a dork, back in the day, and even now my inner dork lives on...
word count: 75
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Somehow, "King of the Lab" sounds cooler to me than "Queen of the Dorks." :D
word count: 14

willowwood
Fan

Post by willowwood »

begolden wrote:Willowood, among other places, we've met on fanfiction.net, and I just requested to add you as a friend on MySpace. Love your page and all your photos! (especially the photos of your puppies!)
Oh yeah! You already know that I'm a huge fan of your work over on FF.net :D :D. Also thanks for the add over on MySpace (which I've returned of course :wink:), and for checking out my page and pictures :D......my Jack Russell, Chance appreciates the attention lol.
word count: 85
Wil xxx

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

begolden wrote:Hey, now it's a party!
Callieach, are you on MySpace?

Love how everyone now is vying to be Queen of the Dorks. Yeah, I was a dork, back in the day, and even now my inner dork lives on...
No, I'm not on MySpace. Should I be?

Ooo, Queen of the Dorks sounds like an awesome title to have. lmao. My geeky friends are sure to get competetive over it.
word count: 74
xox.

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Callieach wrote:No, I'm not on MySpace. Should I be?
Calli, Calli, Calli ... OF COURSE you should be on MySpace! (Even if only to say TJ Thyne is your "friend"!)
word count: 31
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

KimberHodgela wrote:Calli, Calli, Calli ... OF COURSE you should be on MySpace! (Even if only to say TJ Thyne is your "friend"!)
Oh. Okay. I'll get right on that. *wanders off*
word count: 32
xox.

willowwood
Fan

Post by willowwood »

Kimber!! *mock disappointed face* don't we have enough with her on LJ rotflmao :D :D :D
word count: 14
Wil xxx

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

Willowwood! Are you trying to say that you can ever have enough of me?! I am shocked and appaled! And the (not so very) proud owner of a new MySpace account you can find here: http:/www.myspace.com/callieach. (That's being a pain in the ass - trying to link it.) Friend me and I might figure out how to friend you back! (Or whatever the hell it is you do over there. Scary place.)
word count: 76
xox.

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Callieach wrote:Willowwood! Are you trying to say that you can ever have enough of me?! I am shocked and appaled! And the (not so very) proud owner of a new MySpace account you can find here: http:/www.myspace.com/callieach. (That's being a pain in the ass - trying to link it.) Friend me and I might figure out how to friend you back! (Or whatever the hell it is you do over there. Scary place.)
Oooh, thanks Callieach, I"m going to pop on over and add you! It's been so much fun (come on Steph, you need to do it!), I even inspired my friend Karen, my sister Sharon, and my nephew Cedar to get on MySpace. My nephew Dylan, who's 14, is already on, and has so far ignored my requests to be added as his friend. He may consider himself too cool for me, or perhaps he doesn't want me to know what he's up to!
word count: 166

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Okay Callieach, you don't have a contact box, so I can't add you! You simply must go remedy this problem...
word count: 22

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

Begolden, the problem has been remedied!
... I think.
word count: 8
xox.

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

willowwood wrote: and now for the TJ/Bones unrelated stuff I'm also over on MySpace, and often frequent a James Marsters board (that I won't bother posting the link to).
I love James Marsters, too! :) Saw him already at least 4 times! (And one time he huged me :wink: ) Maybe you can post the link of the JM board?!

I´ll send you an add when I am on myspace this week!

Simone
word count: 74
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

willowwood
Fan

Post by willowwood »

TJ4ever wrote:I love James Marsters, too! :) Saw him already at least 4 times! (And one time he huged me :wink: ) Maybe you can post the link of the JM board?!
Oh yeah! James Marsters is totally awesome and such a Sweetheart! I've lost count, but I think I've meet him myself about 10 times altogether now, including in concert (have you ever seen/heard him sing?) and agree that he can be very forthcoming with the hugs.....and kisses if your lucky ;). My Mom was even lucky enough to win the chance to have dinner with him last May.

As for that board it's here at Bloody Spikeless check it out, all the girls are really friendly and alot of fun.
word count: 124
Wil xxx