Spoiler Talk

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Spoiler Talk

Post by skftex »

Because of the interview with Stephen Nathan that mentioned that we'd find out more about Hodgins this year, and I never believe it when they tell us that, I asked TJ about it, to see if they had actually shot any of these episodes, and one of them has.

TJ: "Sometimes David directs and when he does, the episode before that is more about the lab. There was one that we just shot that fell into that category. I liked it...we learn some more about Hodgins past :0)!!!!!! I actually say the words Mom and Dad for the first time talking about my parents!!! It's cool I had lots of fun shooting that one"

We do have to remember that TJ never knows how the episodes are going to be edited, he just knows what he shot, but since I believe this particular episode his past is related to the case, we'll actually get to see quite a bit of it. So FINALLY we are getting to find out something about Hodgins!!! Yay!! I'm not sure but I think this is the episode that is to air in the US in February. Now I'm really looking forward to a Bones episode!!

Oh and the Stephen Nathan interview can be found here: http://www.screenspy.com/tv/bones-ep-br ... st-killer/
word count: 227
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Post by HanaTheAwesomeOne »

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy! Thanks for asking, Mama Sharon :)
word count: 6

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Hooray! I look forward to watching it. It's about damn time! ;)
word count: 12

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Oh good grief, February?? The first ep hasn't been aired here yet! At this rate I'll have to wait till about June!!

That said, well, I am used to waiting a couple of years sometimes for shows I want to see.
word count: 43
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Well why they think this is a shocker I'm not sure since it's been mentioned for at least two years now as a possible storyline, so it is funny they didn't mention the character, we all know who it is unless they took that idea and gave it to Sweets.

http://www.eonline.com/news/485125/spoi ... more-scoop

word count: 62
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Post by HanaTheAwesomeOne »

Haha I'm with you Mama Sharon they have been saying for a while that he may not be the only member of his Family left like he thought, so yeah not really a Shocker lol.......but lets hope they don't give that Storyline to Sweets.
word count: 47

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Good news for a possible Season 10. :)

http://tvline.com/2013/12/18/bones-seas ... -spoilers/
word count: 16
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

word count: 13
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Oh for goodness' sake can the UK get this sometime soon! We are years behind! OK so I know what's going on and I received S8 for Christmas so I have something to keep me going, but frustration is setting in big time.
word count: 44

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

THE TEAM TRIES TO SOLVE THE MURDER OF A KIDNAP VICTIM ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” FRIDAY, JANUARY 31, ON FOX

The Jeffersonian team investigates the murder of Lauren Frank, a kidnap victim whose remains were found buried at a park. But when they discover the unhappy relationship that Lauren had with her stepmother, the team starts to think the killer was someone closer to the girl than expected. Meanwhile, Hodgins uncovers a shocking secret about his family and Brennan and Booth face a common couples dilemma – whether to co-mingle their funds – in the all-new “The Heiress in the Hill” episode of BONES airing Friday, Jan. 31 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-913) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Joel David Moore as Colin Fisher; Jonno Roberts as Jeffrey Hodgins; Robert Picardo as Dr. Lawrence Rozran; Ana Stojanovic as Katherine Frank; John Getz as Steven Frank; Ken Luckey as Chuck Winter; Joey Capone as Buddy Coleman; Assaf Cohen as Mauricio Rivas; Burt Bulos as Sean Treacher.
YAY for this new glimpse in Hodgins's family secret life!
word count: 225

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Wow, they totally gave something away with the obvious character name in the Guest Cast list. ;)

Not that it's a surprise anymore, given how long it's been since they first promised to do something big with Hodgins' history. About damn time!
word count: 43

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

And again :)
Question: Did you get to talk to the Bones cast at the FOX TCA party last night? What can you tease about the second half of this season? —Amelia
Ausiello:  A resolution to Hodgins’ cash-flow issues appears to be on the horizon, but there’s a twist! “He’s not going to get hismoney back, but that doesn’t mean he doesnt come up with a way to make money,” teases series creator Hart Hanson. “Hodgins finds out that the blood of entrepreneurs and job creators is in him, whether he likes it or not.”

http://tvline.com/2014/01/14/greys-anat ... season-10/
word count: 108

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I thought they already did that, with the hot sauce he was going to market with Finn?
word count: 17

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:I thought they already did that, with the hot sauce he was going to market with Finn?
True, but from the sound of it, I guess this is going to be something bigger, and possibly he is going to get some help from some relatives he/we didn't know about it? I'm really curious about this storyline, hope they don't screw up everything...again! LOL
word count: 70

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

A little about the Hodgins family episode, I thought with the way the headline was written we'd see more photos of Hodgins, so I was disappointed to just see one. http://www.examiner.com/article/bones-s ... ily-secret
word count: 40

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/20 ... -and-more/

More Hodgins and brother to come! Yay! :dance:
word count: 15

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

Question: I love your magazine and online columns. I have a question for you regarding Bones. I am happy to see that it's been renewed for next season, but there is one aspect of the show that is bothering me so much that I almost can't watch: Hodgins' money loss. Why aren't they addressing this issue, other than to lackadaisically shrug their shoulders as if it's no big deal? It was millions and millions of dollars that was taken! I was angry enough when it was just his money, but in a recent episode, it was mentioned that the Cantilever Group is no more, which means people lost their jobs, board(s) of directors were dissolved, etc. Angela spent weeks working on getting Cam's identity back, but she can't do the same to find her family's money? I will never in my life have millions of dollars and it frustrates me beyond belief that no one is terribly bothered that it's all just gone. I don't believe that he should have let those kids get bombed in order to save the money, but there's got to be a way to get it back. Didn't he have any in an FDIC-insured account or something? Am I the only one bothered by this? — Steph

Matt Roush: Firstly, thanks. For the record, it's never just you, but I have yet to encounter anyone this bent out of shape over this particular twist. So take comfort in the knowledge that by all accounts, the producers aren't planning to drop this storyline and will let it play out for the rest of the season, and for all I know, maybe into next year. I kind of like that Hodgins and Angela realize there's more to life than money, and the fact that you care so deeply will no doubt gratify the writers, who love putting characters like these (and their fans) through the wringer.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ask-Matt-Bi ... 77479.aspx
"Our" Steph?
word count: 346

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Is it our Steph?? :D

I don't think Matt quite gets the point, though. We don't care if the showrunners spend the rest of the season and beyond on this plot point. We want the plot point to MAKE SENSE! It's fascinating if Hodgins loses his money and it makes a powerful impact on his and Angela's lives. But not the way they wrote it, which seems as ludicrous as the entire Pelant-is-all-powerful storyline. Frankly, I'd rather the showrunners dump this idea and give Hodgins a substantial and emotionally provocative storyline that makes sense. But, you know, maybe I'm just too "bent out of shape over this particular twist." ;)

:violence-duel: Whatever, Roush. (LOL.)
word count: 120

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

'Twasn't me, but I agree absolutely!
word count: 7

emi13
Fan

Post by emi13 »

It's official! Bones season 10 IS going to happen! Congrats to Tj and the rest of the cast! :D
word count: 19
Dr. Jack Hodgins: Up and forward are only two directions. Science should look in all directions.