Pictures!

Sightings, articles, media, pictures.
begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: Pictures

Post by begolden »

Much thanks for these, TJ--they are incredible, and it looks like you had a great time shooting them. My favorite? Blue Glass 5 hands down (got to love the bod, among other things...)
word count: 34
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

sofilps
Super Fan

Post by sofilps »

OMG!
i just have noticed the new pictures!! they are amazing, It cracks me up. Please, the one on the main site is hilarious!! with the wig and those pants hahaha I can't stop laughing, really!! This photo shoot is incredible, thanks TJ for it!
word count: 46
~ s o f i

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:Wait - wait -wait!

Where did my favorite picture go? The one where TJ's standing on the platform, looking down at the skull. I love that picture; it's very modern Hamlet-y and contemplative. (And besides that, TJ looks very sexy. *ahem*)

I happened to click on the gallery today, and it's not there! NOOOO. Not my favorite picture. *crushed* Aw, now I'm sad. That is just so wrong. :(
Sherry, been to the Gallery? The pic is up at the very beginning and is even dedicated to you. How about that? Mteam, they're great, aren't they?

Btw they have apologised for not getting the interview up yet. They are arriving back in dribs and drabs and TJ too has lingered in Manhattan; everything has slowed down because of the strike. I wonder if I can get latest news with a specific TJ slant up on the home page, I'll ask.

Anyhooo - 'your' picture is there! x
word count: 164
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Yeah, Callie, blue glass 6 is really cool! 8) Love it, too! But you can´t see his beautiful eyes on it! :wink: So brick 1 definitely is my favourite one - guess I´ve mentioned that before! :wink: :)

Simone
word count: 36
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

ThyneAlone wrote:Sherry, been to the Gallery? The pic is up at the very beginning and is even dedicated to you. How about that? Mteam, they're great, aren't they?
Hi, Steph :D

Yes! I saw it! Actually I was browsing and hit the home page to laugh at that hilarious new TJ photo again, when I noticed they'd added the comments to you and me. That was so cool of them. Very generous and sweet. I've already sent the marvelous M Team a thank-you note for that message, as well as the dedication which tickled me more than I can say. I suppose it was totally unnecessary but I'll take it all the same because I do love that photograph. There's just something about it... *big smile*
word count: 133

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

*ahem*

Oh, Steph... when you get up in the morning, I think you'd better take a look at the home page again. And the gallery. Seems there might be a little something to your liking there. ;)
word count: 37

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

*heart flutters*
*drop*
.....I'm speechless. I mean wow. Somebody should have warned me. I just about passed out. This is too much for me to bear. NO! Just Kidding! These pictures are AMAZING! :mrgreen: The whole ganster thing just cracks me up. Love it. The british ones are beautiful. i really really like the one where he is laughing. It's one of my favorites.
I swear, this man is full of excellent surprises. He has just made my day, no, hes just made this entire week wonderful!!!
i need some time to calm down. after that, I'll come back to add some real comments. :D .
word count: 106

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I don't normally squeal, but really - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Thanks TJ - you're a star. And it was going to be such a horrible day (work currently an indescribable nightmare, this has really cheered me up!!)...
word count: 35

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

I would squee but I can't talk.

Seriously, who needs mounds of cold and cough medication when you've got this guy and this site.
Those new pics make me all kinds of happy.
*loves*
word count: 36
xox.

"I am not a party trick!"

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Callieach wrote:Seriously, who needs mounds of cold and cough medication when you've got this guy and this site.
Speak for yourself, Callie. ;) I haven't been able to breathe for the last two days, so that cold medicine is feeling pretty necessary. TJ's not gonna help me with that. *GRIN*

That being said... *shakes head* I'm amazed at the number of pictures he took! An incredibly thoughtful and generous thing he did for all of us, truly. And the new ones are terrific! I really like that blue UK shirt he's wearing. TJ looks... well, he looks hot. :D

And the one in which he's smiling/laughing -- that one is pretty damn cool. So often actors can look silly in pictures like that. The laugh or smile can look too posed. His exudes genuineness, which is why it's such a great picture. Hat's off to you again, TJ! You look fantastic!

Speaking of hats, I found a great hat for only 5 bucks yesterday. I don't often wear hats, but I enjoy them. And I cannot tell you how in love I am with this hat! As for TJ's taste in hats -- I love the one in that Jester photo. With the hat and the scarf and the striped shirt... *nodding, impressed* Looking good, man, looking good.
word count: 226

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Indeed. And apparently the whole concept is TJ's; look; message from Management;
themanagementteam wrote: YAY!! we LOVE thatyou love the photos, we do too! They are really excellent aren't they?! We give all credit to TJ. It was his idea, his execution, his shopping for the clothing, his sitting with his photographer buddy that made it all happen. It was a four day production that he scheduled and created. He really wanted to show off LA as well as himself to you all. He said "I want to create a photo shoot that will reveal the faces of two characters, myself and my city". Thus our name for the series "TJ in his city!".
All we did was sit back and enjoy them as well,(and we are enjoying them!) more to come!
word count: 135

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

That's pretty damn impressive.

And four days? Wow. *shakes head* To put in that amount of effort and energy and obvious enthusiasm... he is a class act.

Addendum to post: Just saw a new picture on the home page again. I am now completely astounded by all the photos he took. That was incredibly generous of him. So much time and planning and choice of locations and everything that goes with it.

P.S. That new home picture? He looks a little bit like he could kick someone's ass, in that photo. If I may compare it to something from Bones, I immediately think of the look on his face when Booth shoves him during "Man in the Mansion." Nice. :D
word count: 122

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

GALLERY everyone. Now.
word count: 3

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

WOW!!!!! Great new pictures! Love Neon 7 and Neon 1! Can we get them somewhere as a poster or so? I want to hang them on my walls! :)

Simone
word count: 29

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

As I have said elsewhere: a calendar. Please! A calendar!
word count: 10

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

The inscrutable yet intense expression on his face in those Neon photographs breaks my heart. Very effective.

I continue to be hugely impressed.
word count: 23

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

It's such a creative session and full of different ideas, colours and moods, and it reflects such care and attention.

Love ya TJ. Thanks for a clear acknowledgement of all your British supporters here and elsewhere!
word count: 37

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

ThyneAlone wrote:As I have said elsewhere: a calendar. Please! A calendar!

Yeah! A calendar! That would be great, too!!!
word count: 20

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

Aww. He looks so sad. I never cease to be impressed. Keep the pictures coming!! :mrgreen:
word count: 15

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

So, everyone seen the new 'pimp' selection? Hilarious or what? I have to say I do not like shades hiding those lovely eyes, but he acts the part magnificently, don't you think? Even tongue in cheek, he puts it over, and it's certainly another underbelly view of the big city (I want him to come do one of these shoots in London - or, better still from my POV, Liverpool!).

I hope those of you who are missing the curls are now well satisfied :lol: What a silly wig, he bought that specially? Dedication to the craft! I do like pimp 22, the close up. Brash and thoughtful, how does he do it? :)
word count: 113