Spoiler Talk

Akarana
Super Fan

Re: Spoiler Talk

Post by Akarana »

I am kind of freaked out by the new spoilers, because I don't like the sound of it at all. The more I read about it the more confused I get.

:twocents-02cents: SPOILERS BELOW :twocents-02cents:

It will be an "unimaginable loss" which led me to believe it's about a parent losing his child. Then it's said that it "Affects one person". No matter which kid I am thinking off it's always more than one person who is affected. "Changes the dynamics of Angela and Hodgins for the rest of the season".. ok so Michael Vincent, but that would be aching affecting both Hodgins and Angela. And it would be VERY dark. and then "is about Aubrey as well". How does he fit in?
The only theory I can come up with is that Aubrey was also in Paris back then and had a secret affaire with Angela and now it turns out that he is Michaels father and wants custody and Angela goes back to him... not that that makes any sense at all ;)

On another note like that Arastoo will be back because I am so hoping that he and Cam will get back together.
word count: 198
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

I just totally broke my own spoilers rule by reading some of these posts...and now I am freaking out because I don't want any one else to die :(

I really need to hurry my ass up and get watching Season 11.
word count: 43

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

I always break my own spoiler rules. The best that can happen is that I am too busy to follow the spoilers. Because right now, waiting three weeks, to know what is going to happen when I read these spoilers... Horrible ;)
word count: 41

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

This thing coming up has nothing to do with Angela and another man, TJ assured me of that when I was ranting about something from an earlier episode to him. Nor does it have anything to do with Michael Vincent as far as I can tell. :)
word count: 46
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

Yeah I was just babbling with crazy theories. For once I don't doubt Angela being faithful ;) (which is really rare).

I just think that all the bits and pieces they are putting out there don't really add up (other than in this crazy theory I put out there). I believe that something will happen and it will affect MORE than one person, because no matter who it affects the significant other will always be right there. Killing off the kids would be really extreme... Rape crossed my mind there for a second, but I don't know how that would fit in. And again... kind of too dark. (I have the whole Downton Abbey drama stuck in my head when I think of rape on TV).

But to b honest the thing that interests me most is of course (how could it be any other way when I am writing this?) what's going on with Cam and her guys

Edit: New spoilers are out:
"Booth is much more into the idea of going undercover than Brennan is," executive producer Michael Peterson tells TVGuide.com. "She's like, 'This is a waste of time. You just want to wear a silly cowboy hat and guns.' She doesn't believe that it's actually necessary for the case, so she doesn't join him initially. She comes in later, but it changes the dynamic. Every other time they're basically a couple going undercover, and this time they're getting to play strangers to one another. They've been married for so long and to get to see each other in a different dynamic was a fun opportunity we wanted to take."
Now that you've hopefully calmed down, you should know, however, that "fun" isn't in the cards for other couples on the show. I hear that in that same episode, Cam (Tamara Taylor)'s involvement with Sebastian Kohl (guest star Gil Darnell) takes an interesting turn that makes things more than a little awkward when Arastoo (Pej Vahdat) comes back. Plus: Angela (Michaela Conlin) and Hodgins (TJ Thyne)'s marriage will be seriously tested by another twist."
(Source: TVGuide)

I like the way the undercover thing sounds, even though I am not and probably never be a fan of Buck and Wanda. The awkward way they talk and act always makes me cringe.
Also I am curious what could make Arastoo come back. He shouldn't be working for the Jeffersonian anymore, at least that's why they broke up. How stupid would that be if he's still in the area? (Ok, then the breakup didn't make any sense after all). And I really don't see Cam staying with Sebastian once Arastoo shows up. Not saying she'd go back to him immediately, but she still loves Arastoo and the memories would come back... I don't see it. :romance-smileyheart:

Not much more info about Hodgins and Angela. Still sounds like trouble. But the loss isn't mentioned here, but should be linked to them. Miscarriage?
word count: 512

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I'm concerned about what effect this might have on the show (and whether or not it gets another season):

http://variety.com/2015/biz/news/bones- ... 201650414/

I really hope this isn't affecting TJ financially as well.
word count: 39

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

YEAH, I posted the same link in the season 11 thread earlier, because I wasn't sure where to put it.
For me it doesn't sound as if the "normal" actors weren't paid enough, but just that the shares of producers weren't paid the way it should be.
What I am curious about is if other shows on FOX will now check their finances as well. If it's true and if they did this on one show they most likely did it with other shows as well. This could become a HUGE thing.
word count: 97

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

oh crikey!

That sounds bad that though doesnt it.. cheating them all out of money they have earned? I don't blame them for suing.

But yeah I hope this doesn't affect working relationships.. though it's likely that it will :(
word count: 42

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

There are some documents out with more details. (Holllywoodreporter i think).
The issue of the chaotic schedule is also in there. It says that moving the show to new timeslots and days as much as 3 times a season was bad for the numbers and cost them audience. I guess that's true. I don't watch TV over here, but Tivo everything an watch it whenever I like but if I had a show a certain day and then it gets moved so much I would probably lose interest as well.
word count: 92

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Link to spoilers for the last two episodes this year. Why they are calling it a two parter I do not know as it isn't. Two completely different episodes (as TJ said in the chat) that they happen to have decided to put back to back.

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/109531/2 ... racter.htm
word count: 56
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Here is the TV Guide interview with TJ. Really good one I think. Because he talks a lot about the future episodes I think this is the best place for it to be discussed.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/bones-tj-th ... paralyzed/
word count: 43

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

That is a really good interview :) Thanks for posting.

I am so glad that TJ is happy with the new arc for his character. Its going to be awesome watching him. And I agree that they still have more to tell and this new story arc could be the thing that keeps them on air for at least 1 more season.

Ive said it before and i'l say it again. I AM EXCITED!!

:happy-cheerleaderkid:
word count: 74

peppernights
Fan

Post by peppernights »

There's another interview to Michael Peterson which I find really interesting. It shares a bit more about the season in general, but also about Hodgins' fate.
http://www.tvinsider.com/article/59441/ ... iffhanger/

And this one http://www.tvinsider.com/article/59460/ ... paralyzed/

I am honestly amazed at what TJ is doing.. wow
word count: 54

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Thanks for posting those Marta!

Of course I've known for a long time what an amazing actor TJ is, but reading about him staying in the wheelchair and not getting up when he has obstacles, he STILL amazes me. It doesn't surprise me how seriously he is taking this but the lengths he goes to experience things is just astounding. That's why we love him. :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 68

peppernights
Fan

Post by peppernights »

Exactly. Of course I know how amazing TJ is already, but reading this still had me like "holy moly!" :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 19

AnaisSolange
Fan

Post by AnaisSolange »

I could'nt stop crying when I saw this episode, TJ is such a great actor
word count: 16

Sculder1013
Super Fan

Post by Sculder1013 »

skftex wrote: It doesn't surprise me how seriously he is taking this but the lengths he goes to experience things is just astounding. That's why we love him. :romance-smileyheart:
He is VERY dedicated to his art. I love it. He is extremely talented and awesome!
word count: 46

AnaisSolange
Fan

Post by AnaisSolange »

word count: 13

omelette73
Super Fan

article about Hodgins and his future

Post by omelette73 »

Nothing too spoilery if you read TJ's interview with TV Guide, but it's an interesting article about the origin of the idea of the wheelchair :)

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/132329/ ... ry-arc.htm
word count: 36

JustJulz
Fan

Post by JustJulz »

I'm really looking forward to this story arc for Hodgins. I think there's a lot more depth to TJ than we've seen so far (Aliens In A Spaceship gave us a glimpse) and this might just be the storyline to show it! It's going to change so much for Hodgins and Angela, and the rest of the team too! Can't wait! :text-woo:
word count: 66
In beer, there is strength. In wine, there is wisdom. In water, there's bacteria.

I drink vodka!
:dance: