What do you think of TJ's new look?

General TJ stuff
saburcat
Fan

Post by saburcat »

KimberHodgela wrote: Ah, yes. Both great scenes! I would think that TJ must realize the shower scene/towel scene is a great one, and a fan favourite. From what I've gathered, a lot of fans started out with that scene, such as yourself, Weez. They saw Jack shirtless and went "whoa, Hodgins!", and that was it! :) I also love a good "jeans and a shirt" scene as well.
Yes, if I can't have him wrapped in a towel, I'll take him in jeans and a t-shirt!

Weez
word count: 91
Imagination is more important than knowledge ~Einstein
But without knowledge, what kind of imagination will you have? ~me

sapphiresilt
Fan

Post by sapphiresilt »

Hello, everyone. My first post here...sorry I've been remiss in joining the conversation! Folks over at the "other forum" know me as jackandangela, where I used to be quite a chatterbox.... Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love Jack most in jeans and a T-shirt, with maybe one open buttoned-down shirt over it. Someone earlier..was it Wil?...mentioned the way he looked during the resignation scene of Man in the Mansion. That *has* to be my favorite look of all the shows. Not just the clothes, but the beard and curly hair (I love those curls and will seriously miss them if they're gone for good). Anyway, I saved more screencaps from that episode than any other, I think. But, yes, the towel scene is fantastic, too! 8)
word count: 135

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Hey, E, glad you finally decided to make your presence known! We've missed you here! And no one I know is a better expert on T.J.'s physical charms :wink:
word count: 31
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

late_heart
Fan

Soul 'Fro For Sale -- Today Only!

Post by late_heart »

The 'Fro has unlimited potential -- parties, social events -- from your nephew's Bar Mitzvah to your neighborhood bar room, you're guaranteed to get some funky attention with the Blue-Eyed Soul 'Fro! Grown especially for you by The Man himself!

I'm rushing over to TJ's MySpace page to thank him for his hair right now, and to see if he'll give us discounts if we order the Custom 'Fro/Beard Combo.

Show the love! Leave him your order for the Blue-Eyed Soul 'Fro!

after all...it is April Fools' Day!
word count: 95
...he remains Hodgins of the unstoppable libido, with the constantly coiling Kundalini, the freaky twist of mystic master meets geekzilla. He’s still a poet, a shaman of the weird, and he’s in there, somewhere...

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: Soul 'Fro For Sale -- Today Only!

Post by ThyneAlone »

LOL
So useful and practical.
You could run your fingers through it whenever you wanted. Thanks Annie, we're on our way!
word count: 22
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

MY GOD, that is SO hysterical! And oh, how I do miss first season beard and longish hair...
word count: 18

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

BAH HAHAHAHA

I imagine he'd charge extra for that super-sized fro from the L.A. photo session. ;)

Too funny, Annie. Love the April Fool's joke. Clever, very clever. :mrgreen:
word count: 31

sofilps
Super Fan

Post by sofilps »

I'm late here I know! But this is hilarious!

:D
word count: 10
~ s o f i

IntempestaNox
Fan

Post by IntempestaNox »

I have to say I like both TJ's long and short hair'd looks (and beard or stubble). And man am I envious of his locks; they're gorgeous! I have curly hair, but it's long and heavy. The curl tends to get weighed down and doesn't maintain its shape, leaving me with loose waves by day's end (even with decent hair product). :P
word count: 67
Jennifer
Intempesta Nox >> The Dead of Night
"Uh oh. You have but-face."

IntempestaNox
Fan

Re:

Post by IntempestaNox »

begolden wrote:
saburcat wrote:I didn't notice TJ all that much until the Xmas scene with no shirt. Damn near fell off my sofa at that one. But now, I can't get past his eyes. They are just SO blue. Weez
Ah yes, the decontamination shower scene... He must know that this is a fan favorite, right? But besides that scene, I love the one in the morning when they are standing around the breakfast cart. TJ is dressed in slightly baggy jeans and a dark green teeshirt. I LOVED that look...
Ohh no. I missed the shower scene. :shock: :oops:

*hangs head in shame*

I guess that's what catching up on dvd's are for, eh? In terms of hair, he seems to be able to pull off many a look (long, short and in between) along with the facial fuzz. It all looks good to me.

I'm also in favor of less layers on Hodgins. He's healthy and has the body to show for it (and the gf to swoon over it, for cryin out loud!). If he must wear clothes...so be it. *resigned snark*
word count: 191
Jennifer

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: what do you think of TJ's new haircut

Post by ThyneAlone »

...just not an excess thereof, hmm? :)
word count: 6
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

IntempestaNox
Fan

Post by IntempestaNox »

Exactly. In this case, excess is bad. Very bad. :mrgreen: The person in charge of wardrobe should remember "clothing in moderation" for him, or "clothing lite". Hoodies are good though. Soft, warm, fuzzy hoodies. Perhaps for any episodes in brisk weather.
word count: 40
Jennifer

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Jen, how on earth have you missed the shower scene?? ;)

I can still remember where I was when I first saw that scene. HAHAHAA

And I remember thinking, whoa whoa WHOA, hold the phone! Where has this body been hiding all season?! :mrgreen:

Here, all along I'd been enjoying Hodgins for his beautiful blue eyes, his hilariously snarky sense of humor, and his brilliant mind. Gee, what was I thinking, enjoying his interior? *wink* I can't believe I hadn't been paying full attention to that incredible shape. I developed a whole new appreciation for Dr. Jack Hodgins. :D

I'm sorry. Is that horribly shallow? ahem.
word count: 107

Ellen
Super Fan

Post by Ellen »

Teehee. I saw the shower scene. lol. *wink*. :mrgreen:
word count: 8
"What if it doesn't end like that? What if it doesn't go wrong?"-Dr Jack Hodgins

English Al
Fan

Post by English Al »

I didn't recognise TJ at first when he and Angela are in the cafe. It gave me and the wife a big shock, that's for sure.
word count: 28

IntempestaNox
Fan

Post by IntempestaNox »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:Jen, how on earth have you missed the shower scene?? ;)
I know...man I don't what's wrong with me. Must've been in a parallel universe. Image
Sinkwriter72 wrote:
Here, all along I'd been enjoying Hodgins for his beautiful blue eyes, his hilariously snarky sense of humor, and his brilliant mind. Gee, what was I thinking, enjoying his interior?

I'm sorry. Is that horribly shallow? ahem.
Nah...not shallow at all. The first thing I noticed on Hodgins long, long ago was his sense of humor, smarts and his eyes. ((I could drown in those eyes.)) Only a little physical objectification there. What was I thinking to not take his entire exterior into consideration?! *smacks forehead*

I just finished up on episode 1x9, and I actually remember seeing the last five minutes or so of the show, when it originally aired that is. I didn't get why Bones was teary eyed over opening the packages at the very end, but now I understand. Very good episode. And um...the towel scene was, um... Image Well I'm darned near speechless! Image
word count: 185
Jennifer

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Ahhhh, the towel scene... ...that which inspired the Cult of the Towel, of which I am a most avid follower.
word count: 20

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Wait a minute. I'm sorry... Rebecca, did I miss signing up for that group?

What's the initiation like? ;)
word count: 20
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Sherry, don't you realize that you've been a cult member for at least two years now? Well, I guess that just goes to show how brain washed you've been by T.J.'s naked torso goodness...

Initiation? Oh, I'm sure you remember your initiation. It was the first time you watched the entire towel scene frame by frame on your DVD player. That's all it takes to know that you're truly a follower of the Cult of the Towel.
word count: 85

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

begolden wrote:Sherry, don't you realize that you've been a cult member for at least two years now? Well, I guess that just goes to show how brain washed you've been by T.J.'s naked torso goodness...
HAHAHAHAAAAAAA

*wipes eyes*

Hilarious.

And see!? See what happens when such distractions come along? I didn't even realize I'd been sucked into a cult! That's how tantalizing it was. I simply lost all power. ;)

*considers this*

TJ's dangerous.

Heh. :D

begolden wrote:Initiation? Oh, I'm sure you remember your initiation. It was the first time you watched the entire towel scene frame by frame on your DVD player. That's all it takes to know that you're truly a follower of the Cult of the Towel.
I'm sure I have no idea what you are talking about!

*prim and proper clutching of pearls*

I have done no such thing!

*ahem*

:oops:

Okay. Maybe once. Or twice. But it wasn't a slo-mo thing. It was merely a lot of rewind-and-play-again. Heeee.

Actually, I do remember the first time I saw that scene, crazy and inappropriate though it may be for me to recall it. I was lying in bed, all tucked in for the night, lights off, DVD cued up, watching that episode for the very first time. When he walked into the frame, my mouth actually dropped open. And the next second, as the scene moved on without me, I was like, wait, what, HOOOOOLD the phone, where's my remote?! I'm sorry, but I need to see that moment again!

You know, just for clarification purposes.

I found myself scrabbling to find the remote from within the deep caverns of my comforter. :mrgreen:

And then I believe I uttered a pleasantly surprised and incredibly impressed "Wow... just... wow." Followed by "Damn, TJ. Wow, man. Seriously. Wow."

Apparently I need to be working out and eating with him, because he clearly knows what he's doing. Kudos, sir. Sincerely. You are in phenomenal shape. I'm inspired.
word count: 348