The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

Post by TJ4ever »

Hello Jessica!
Great to have you here! Welcome and have fun! I'm Simone from Germany. Love to watch Bones - obviously - :) (TJ is really amazing) but am also a huge fan of Doctor Who (David Tennant), House M.D. and CSI (Las Vegas). These are my favourites at the moment.
You also watched Buffy?! How great! I loved Buffy! My favourite in there was James Marsters.
Come over and join us on the sofa. We can continue to talk there about whatever you like.
Simone.
word count: 85
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi Steph

I didn't go to the game, don't bother with the away games gets too expensive but was well impressed with the result, just got to win every game and we win the Premiership! So you've got a star footballer in the family then!
I'm watching the blues too at the mo, although had a bit of a crisis as the Sky signal went down for a while. I wasn't happy as the box went down on Thursday and 'Bones' didn't record then it came back on Friday so I watched it but Sky plus was broken so I couldn't record. The engineer came yesterday with a new box and as I really enjoyed the episode I am going to record it tonight so when the signal went down I thought I was jinxed! I did my engineer bit though and unscrewed the connections then put them back and hey presto!!!
I know there wasn't much TJ this week although I loved the bit with the garbage sorter, it reminded me of the Zack days. I have to admit that I loved the rest of the episode too although I actually way prefered Cam to Brennan this week and I never thought I'd say that.
Anyway enough of 'Bones', will go to the 'Bones' forum with anymore thoughts! it would be cool to meet at some point especially being so close.

Jude x
word count: 243

Ellen
Super Fan

Post by Ellen »

Hi Jessica. :D
Nice to...sort of meet you.

x
word count: 9
"What if it doesn't end like that? What if it doesn't go wrong?"-Dr Jack Hodgins

Jessica
Fan

Post by Jessica »

Thanks, everyone, for such a warm welcome!! It means a lot :D
word count: 11

wreaski
Fan

Post by wreaski »

hey tj´s :wink:
i´m new here...nice place!
i´m from germany, 26 y. old and work in an office...
word count: 21
...you are the hope that keeps me trusting...

Garb24
Fan

Post by Garb24 »

Greetings from the snowy North. Just another fan from above, living comfortably in the confines of Southern Ontario. I guess that gives me something in common with Tamara Taylor (Dr. Saroyan). I just want to note that I really enjoy the show, I've watched all 4 seasons in the last 2 weeks and now I'm waiting for Wed's to roll around to get my fix. I find the interaction between the characters witty and perceptive. I especially enjoyed the Zac & Jack dialogues and experiements entertaining. I hope they bring Zac back but they have made all the right choices so far so I'm sure they know what they're doing. I was very very surprised and impressed at all the shows that T.J has been on. Being from where I am from, we don't have the knowledge or concept of the amount of work that is required to become a bonidife star, as T.J. is. Keep up the good work, both to T.J. and to the proprietors of this site, it is amazing and it was nice to get the personal e-mail response so quickly. I'm looking forward to chatting with others who share the same respect for T.J. and all the others on 'Bones'.
word count: 216

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hi Garb24! You are Todd right? I'm Sharon, I'm the one that answered your e-mail last night. I'm so glad you joined us. Thanks for the comments about the site, we just took over and want it to be a place that fans like to visit. TJ felt answering the e-mails coming in from the contact page quickly and with a personal touch was important. So much better than a form letter don't you think? And TJ gets e-mails through there from all over the world, which I think is so cool!

I'm sure it takes a lot of work to have the sort of resume TJ does, it is very impressive.

Again, welcome and it'll be nice to chat with you about Bones and TJ as well.
Sharon
word count: 138
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hi all the lovely new people (I aim that at Katesimon too, saw you up there in the Bones forum). Thanks to you all for coming in and enriching our TJ love!

I'm Steph, wanting to apologise for not having come in before. I'm a moderator and should be greeting everyone as they arrive. Unfortunately my Internet is currently incredibly unreliable and slow - don't know why, done all the troubleshooting - consequently I am often not able even to email, never mind all the important jobs involved in helping out on a website. The crowning delight is I am a teacher and write my reports online. If I can't do that this weekend it'll be a nightmare. However, since I am on now, I just want to say big hi, big welcome, enjoy.
:)
word count: 137
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Following hastily on Steph's heels to welcome everyone...

Glad to see so many new cyber faces! Here's a quick shout out to Jessica from British Columbia, since Vancouver is my favorite place to visit! (I'm directly south in Southern California). Don't give up on your dreams of NYU--believe in yourself! Also, welcome to Wreaski of Germany (more international friends--cool!) and Garb24. Garb24, and share your feelings regarding Zach--I miss him and want him back!

Hope all of you enjoy this site as we have. We all have a part in making it as special as it is, so welcome!
word count: 106
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Welcome, welcome, welcome, to Wreaski and Garb24! :D

So delighted to have you pop in and join us in conversation! We're glad to have you here. Let any of us know if you have any questions or concerns, if there's anything you need, and we'll do our best to assist. In the meantime, join us over on the OffTopic Sofa thread, make yourselves comfortable, and if you like, tell us a little bit more about you!

~ Sherry (Sinkwriter72)
word count: 80
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Welcome wreaski and Garb24! :text-welcomeconfetti:
wreaski, from which part of Germany are you?
Have fun in here!
Simone
word count: 17

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Welcome wreaski! Sorry I must have overlooked your message the other day when I saw the one from Garb24. It wasn't on purpose! Glad to have you with us!
word count: 30
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

Hi wreaski and Garb24 welcome! Happy days more people to chat to. Have fun!

Jude x
word count: 16

Garb24
Fan

Post by Garb24 »

Thanks everyone who welcomed me, we'll be talking soon.
Garb24
word count: 11

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

Hi everybody. I'm sooo sorry i havent been here in months!! Welcome to all the new people! i'll update more on the offtopic thread. :mrgreen:
word count: 26

Sean67
Fan

Post by Sean67 »

Hello,

This is Sean. I just registered today. Mainly I found out about this forum through the short film Validation. Awesome film! :D Great job, TJ! :lol:
I was also wondering if anyone would know a way to find the music or soundtrack from Validation. My cousin showed me the film, and for Christmas he is asking for the music from it. :occasion-xmas: I would love to get it for him, but I've searched all over the Internet and I can't seem to find just the music, without the entire film too. :text-search:
If someone finds it, Thank you very much for helping! :text-thankyoublue:

~ Sean
word count: 104

sofilps
Super Fan

Post by sofilps »

Welcome to the message board Sean!

You know what? I also liked the music played in Validation. It was the same song through the whole film if I'm not mistaken. I'm curious to know the name of it too. :think: Let's see if we can get TJ answer that himself one day...
word count: 54
~ s o f i

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hi Sean! Welcome!

I'm the one that answered your message from the contact page. I will try to find out from TJ about the music but I'm pretty sure it was only done for the film, so probably not available commercially. Still, we'll see what TJ says ok? I doubt we'll be able to get the answer to you in time for Christmas though. :(

Glad you joined us, hope you continue to visit with us here!

Sharon
word count: 81

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hi Sean! We always love to get new members here, so big welcome to you. This is what TJ says in reply to your query:

TJ wrote:Haha, yes, big request for this one.
We aren't actually releasing it at this time.
Going to wait, consider releasing it in a larger profile at some point.

which isn't especially encouraging, sorry about that, but at least you know it will be available at some future juncture. Thanks for asking though because evidently loads of people are interested.
word count: 88
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

It really is a catchy song! I like it, too, Sean! Welcome! Have fun!
:text-welcomewave:
Simone.
word count: 15