The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
maria
Fan

Re: The ntroduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

Post by maria »

Hi everyone my name is maria and i know i'm a bit behind the times but i've just got into bones and it's brilliant and i think TJ is such a grate actor so i was looking him up and fell across this fab web site you should be proud of what you've done :D
word count: 58

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hiya Maria! Great to welcome you to our little TJ-corner of the world. Thanks for the compliments. We are indeed VERY proud of the site and the boards, they are very much what we have asked and planned for them to be. But it is to be remembered that without the inspiration of people such as you, ie all the terrific characters on this site who are willing to get in and suggest, support and help, nothing would happen. So come in through that door now...here's a coffee of your choice ... and tell us what you love and don't like (TJ excepted - we know how we all feel about him) so we can make sure that you, too, are comfortable and happy here!

See you round!
Steph x
word count: 132
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Welcome to Maria! Tell us more about yourself (if you don't mind sharing a little info). :)

Sharon
word count: 18
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Hello Maria! Welcome!
Simone.
word count: 4
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

*Vanesa*
Fan

Post by *Vanesa* »

My name Is Vanesa :) And I love Tj xx

Vanesa xxx
word count: 11

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Welcome Vanesa! We all love TJ so you are definitely in the right place. :mrgreen:

Sharon
word count: 15
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Vanesa, new members are always ultra-welcome here. Look forward to getting to know you and hearing from you. Loving TJ is sort of our hobby, so you'll fit in really well! ;)
word count: 33

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

*waves to Maria and Vanesa and all the other new members I may have missed*

Hi, all! Welcome to TJ's site! We're so glad you joined us. :dance:

Seriously, have a look around and let us know if you need anything. :D

Sherry
aka Sinkwriter72
word count: 45
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Welcome, Vanesa! Hope you like it here. If you want you can tell us a bit more about you on the "sofa".
Have fun!
Simone.
word count: 25

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Consuelo
Fan
Mood:

Post by Consuelo »

Hi everyone my name is Consuelo :) Its a spanish name lol :) I hope to make friends here and I aldso love TJ :D

Consuelo xox
word count: 24
Jack hodgins Is the king of the lab:

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

¡Hola Consuelo! (... and Maria and Vanesa and anyone else I missed.)

Make yourself at home; this is a great place to be. :)
word count: 22
xox.

"I am not a party trick!"

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yay! Welcome Consuelo! Glad your account was all straightened out.
word count: 10

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Hi Consuelo! Welcome!
Simone. :greetings-wavingyellow:
word count: 4

Consuelo
Fan
Mood:

Post by Consuelo »

Thanks for the welcome guys :D

Consuelo xxx
word count: 7
Jack hodgins Is the king of the lab:

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

*coming in belatedly*

Welcome, Consuelo! :D
word count: 5
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

Geishawannab
Fan

Post by Geishawannab »

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd write in to introduce myself: My name's Marie-Claude and I'm glad to be here! This is a great site, wonderful job guys! I look forward to hanging out and reading more...and more....all about our favorite darling actor.

ciao for now,
mc

word count: 52

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Welcome, Marie-Claude! What a beautiful name. Do you prefer being called that, or "MC" (as you signed your post)? Love your user name too, 'geishawannab.' Heh. Very cute. :wink:

Glad to see all these new people popping in to say hello and introduce themselves. :D

Sherry
aka Sinkwriter72
word count: 47

Geishawannab
Fan

Post by Geishawannab »

Hi Sherry, thanks for the wonderful welcome!

I usually go by my full name or the "mc" is fine too: just so much easier , not to mention faster, to type.

The username can be explained like this: A geisha is an artist, and that's what I wish I could be, an artist. Perhaps one day I'll grow the courage to delve into my creative side and discover what I can do. For now I'll continue applauding those who have found thier niche in life and choose to share it amongst us. Like TJ :)
word count: 96

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

MC - delighted to meet you! You are ultra-welcome, as are all our new members. Who invariably are such lovely people, deep thinkers and creative into the bargain. Like Jude, I hail from the Liverpool UK area, where I live with my husband and two sons (one is a student and is currently off in Leeds at uni) and teach secondary school French and German in a boys' independent school. I love Canadian French, I love all its quirks and great dialect words, and Canada is definitely on my list of Places I Want To Visit.

I was reading all about you up on the sofa, on which I see you have made yourself gratifyingly comfortable. Yes, it's a very big one, so you don't have to squash up; and don't feel you have to read everything about everybody on that thread - it's just our R&R area. I cheer you for your feelings about age :clap: especially as I hit 50 in a few hours..my birthday is the day before TJ's. Definitely going to be a celebration of life too, rather than depression over how old I am!!! There were some very wise words up there in your post about religion too. I was brought up Roman Catholic in a multicultural east London region where most of my friends were Jews and Muslims; since then I have shifted to 'high' church Anglicanism and also investigated, out of interest, other belief systems such as paganism. I have my own faith; but we are certainly not 'one size fits all'.

Hope you enjoy it here and will keep coming back. Will you be able to get to our TJ birthday party? I was thinking you could come as a geisha...
word count: 294

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hello Marie-Claude,

How wonderful that you decided to join us. Welcome!

Sharon
word count: 13