Spoiler Talk

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: Spoiler Talk

Post by ThyneAlone »

New sides at last. Doctor In The Den appears to tell the tale of a body that is mauled by a tiger. Yummy. The thing that made me smile is the fact that Angela appears to be trying the celibacy option. As Hodgins remarks to her, it's a difficult path to follow...
word count: 53
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Tara
Fan

Post by Tara »

Michaela Conlin was interviewed by the Star-Telegram and had this to say about Angela and Hodgins:

What are your thoughts about Angela and Hodgins? And what kind of feedback have you gotten from viewers about their breakup?

“There’s been disappointment. I think even a bit of outrage. We’ve been playing these characters for several years and there have been a lot of people along for the ride for a long time and there are definitely a lot of people who are very invested in the relationship. I think that relationship is one that people were really rooting for. I will say that I do hope that they end up together, although I do think they need to spend some time apart. They’d been involved in that relationship for a couple of seasons and I think they kind of rushed into a bit. I think they really love each other. But I don’t have any answers. I wish I knew more, but I’m as much in the dark as everybody else.”

So it looks like, when the interview conducted, while there was still no resolution on the horizon, we can look forward to lots of story and screentime devoted to the Jack/Angela subplot.
word count: 209
In a world full of Uma Thurmans, everyone has an inner Janine Garafolo who needs to be taken out dancing every once in a while.

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I do actually agree with many of Michaela's feelings about the relationship (hi Tara, just great to see you back!!); but the way the writers are handling Angela's reaction to the loss does come over as somewhat superficial at the moment. We're empathising with the way Jack feels because TJ has managed to keep it very true to character, but Angela's various bed-jumpings (including with Hodgins, which I think is selfish) and then a decision to remain celibate just seem rather random (or maybe a bit of a backward step, character-wise) and would chime better if we could view the emotions behind it all.

They certainly do need to spend time apart and they certainly did rush into it all, with the relationship artificially maintained at first base by the husband-seeking arc. Personally I want to have Clarissa come back into Hodgins' life and then to see how Angela actually feels about that. That would be good in that we'd also have some of the Hodgins back story we have craved for so long.
word count: 182

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

This is the spoiler that has me baffled:

Angela's romantic relationship with Ms. Roxie won't last forever. Word is, Roxie will dump our favorite facial reconstructionist, who doesn't take the rejection well. The upside? I hear she may be jumping into bed with Hodgins and making out with Sweets post break up. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV

Sweets??? Talk about totally reversing gears on a character. Angela is a bit of a wild card but even that is going to far.
word count: 84
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Yeah, all I need is another reason to hate Sweets. However, this spoiler may be an exaggeration based on a scene where Angela and Sweets pretend to be in a relationship while trying to get information from a suspect (or something like that).
word count: 43
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I hope you are right Rebecca!
word count: 6
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

What worries me is that half of that spoiler at least seems to be accurate, ie Angela does have a rebound bed-hop with Jack, at least according to the sides. :(

eeurghh, isn't Sweets already established with the appallingly irritating Daisy? Might this be further continuity chaos?

I hope you're right too, Rebecca!!
word count: 55

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hi sweethearts, more sides, for 'Cinderella In The Cardboard'. http://community.livejournal.com/bones_spoilers/This sees Daisy apparently unfaithful to Sweets (well, more accurately, indicates that she's been unfaithful to a supposed fiancé with Sweets); I think this is a complete red herring, so we'll see how it pans out. More intriguingly, Jack appears to have joined a 'Date Or Hate' agency, which is a dating agency with a difference - it sends you thumbnails of potential partners on your mobile so you can say yea or nay with a click of a button. Jack joined one of those? As if. I feel OOC outrage coming on. Worse, he receives a picture of Angela!!

These sides are worth reading just for the fact that the bride-to-be who was murdered is one of the most unpleasantly obsessive and self-centred characters it has ever been my displeasure to encounter on paper. Even these little tasters leave me wanting to kill her!!

Oh, and the Cinderella reference? You won't get it unless you've read the original, unDisneyfied, unBowdlerised version of the tale. In which Cinderella's sisters actually go through a gruesome process of chopping off bits of their feet so that they fit into the slipper..
word count: 211

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Oooooo Stephen Fry is gonna be back. Yay! too bad it has that OTHER name linked with his. :roll: (taken from http://www.spoilerfix.com)

Episode 4.21: The Mayhem on the Cross
Airdate: April/May 2009

02/02 - Pinworm: Male, 19-23, edgy, dark. He is the lead guitarist for the Black Metal band, SPEW. This is a man who wants to be seen by his adoring fans as a Black Metal God, a man who would do - or say he's done - anything to win their respect. Pinworm even lays claim to the murder of fellow band mate, Mayhem (aka Justin Dancy), assuming that though it makes him legendary, no officer of the law would ever think he was truly guilty. Grinder (aka Daniel Moss): Male, 19-23, sweet face, innocent looking. He is the bassist for the Black metal band, SPEW. On stage he is a hard core, frightening-looking rocker, but when the makeup and costumes are gone he couldn't be any less intimidating. Grinder replaced his childhood friend, Mayhem (aka Justin Dancy) on bass after his disappearance and like all the other members of the band he seems to claim responsibility for Mayhem's death. Dr. Sweets (John Francis Daly) and Dr. Wyatt (Stephen Fry) see beneath his on-stage persona and get him to give up information that could lead to the killer's true identity. Murderbreath: Male, 19-23, very short in stature, diminutive. Murderbreath is the lead singer of a Deathcore band called "Zorch." He cuts his own throat during one of his band's shows for the theatricality of it - he wants to be legendary to his fans. Murderbreath tells Booth and Brennan that he didn't kill rival band SPEW's old bassist, Mayhem, but that a kid told him where he could dig up Mayhem's corpse. He admits to finding the corpse, mutilating it and hanging it on his stage as a prop. Serena: Female, 19-23, pretty, sweet-looking but with an edge, think Cat Power or Hayley Williams. Once into the Black Metal music scene, Serena has moved on to a band that plays more mainstream music. She explains to Booth that she and SPEW's ex-bassist Mayhem broke up when she left the scene to go into lighter fare, but that he had called her six months ago and begged to play in her band. Though she desperately tries to play it cool and jaded for Booth, Serena melts and is truly devastated when she learns of Mayhem's murder. Dr. Solberg: Female, late-20s to early-30s, Norwegian. She is a Norwegian pathologist who has been called in by her country's Delta force to determine whether or not a skeleton being used on stage as a prop at a concert by the Death Metal band Dod are truly that of a murdered human. Dr. Solberg is Norway's answer to our Dr. Brennan (Emily Deschanel). Delta Unit Commander: Male, late 20s to mid-30s, tough, Norwegian. He is the Norwegian Delta Unit Commander brought in by his country to aid in Dr. Solberg's investigation of a skeleton being used on stage as a prop by the Death Metal band Dod. He doesn't mind cracking a few skulls to get the answers he needs. Mayhem: Male, 19-23, tall, bigger, husky, like a giant teddy bear. Mayhem is the former bassist for the Black Metal band SPEW. When his mutilated skeleton is found in Norway being used as a prop by the Death Metal band Dod, it launches an investigation into his mysterious demise. Wrath: Male, 19-23, tall, intimidating, like a grizzly bear. Wrath is the very large, very angry and intimidating drummer in the Black Metal band SPEW. Source: SpoilerTV
word count: 631

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/02/b ... sneak.html
Hero In The Hold previews... yes I know our lucky US colleagues are just about to view it anyway, but the clip with Hodgins having stolen the evidence is just wonderful.
word count: 40

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

After watching "The Princess and the Pear," I don't think I'll be feeling so sorry for Hodgins when we see him and Angela in bed together as predicted in the upcoming spoilers. He basically volunteered his, er, services, in last night's episode. The guy is setting himself up for emotional torture! One can only hope that the slip back into bed with Jack will trigger some fond emotions for Angela, and that this will be the beginning of her journey back to him.

That's not too much to ask for, now is it? :pray:
word count: 97
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I am putting this in the spoiler section because there is some small spoilers that TJ gives away and the other interviews might also give stuff away(I haven't listened to all of them yet), but there are little interviews with all the cast about the episode that airs tonight. I already added the TJ interview to the clips section but if you want to see the rest of them, you can go to this page:
http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com/2009/ ... on_11.html
word count: 85

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Kudos to you, Sharon, great material there and Tj looking just drop dead gorgeous, thanks for putting it in the clips. Ooh and news as well! Wish I could just stay here and not go to work tomorrow. How can I get really ill really quickly, tell me?
word count: 48

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

TJ did look reaaaaaaaallllllllllly good didn't he?

Anyway, some of the things he said didn't really happen in the show so I wonder how much this one changed from the interview to the airing? I still haven't watched the others so I have no clue what they said or how it related to what actually happened in the show.
word count: 62

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Eat chalk dust that'll get you sick! :shock: :shock: Ok...so maybe that is extreme, it is just when you asked how to get sick by tomorrow it reminded me of a book I read about an American general when he was going through West Point and he'd eat chalk dust and pencil shavings in order to get out of tests! :shock:
word count: 61

Lonia
Super Fan

Post by Lonia »

Thank you Sharon for the clip. I also only watched TJ's interview so far and I haven't seen the episode, so I don't know what actually happens.

But the interview is so great, TJ looks gorgeous. I really like the way TJ speaks, it's always - I don't know how I can express it :confusion-scratchheadyellow: - so lively!?

And I think he is really good to understand. For me - one of the "normally non english speaking ones" sometimes it's really hard to understand people.
word count: 87

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

http://community.livejournal.com/bones_spoilers/

OK, this is a spoiler forum, but even you may not want to be this spoiled. You have been warned.

Sides for 'Critic in the Cabernet' (4.19, possibly?) up. Another very nasty intro scene, bearing in mind that the victim is discovered in a cask of wine at a tasting - don't be eating a TV dinner, folks. Not a proper TJ moment in any of it, which actually is not surprising considering what is going on with BB. It seems a wee bit quick off the mark for Brennan to be asking Booth to be her sperm donor, not that it wouldn't be typical for her, but she hasn't had long enough to brood on it and become maternal IMHO.

The other thing of course is Booth's encroaching illness. Everyone is suspecting an April Fool (for which reason I'd say don't start going insane about this just yet), but the info has been given out that he is going to be hallucinating and having conversations with Stewie Griffin, that unpleasant little cartoon baby from Family Guy. In the sperm bank initially. Do you know, that would put me off my stroke considerably, might even put me off bringing a baby into the world? The ice hockey player and Parker were unbelievable enough, but... :lol:

Right or wrong, I can see the emphasis going right off Jack and Angela, which I don't want, obviously, it means less of TJ. <<sigh>>
word count: 252

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by Jude40 »

I'm really not sure what I think about this whole baby thing. I definitely can't see Booth as the type of guy to agree to being a sperm donor I'm thinking he'd want to be a hands on dad. I'm guessing that maybe he does have a change of heart leading to the eventual bedroom scene which is supposed to happen in the final episode.

To be honest I used to like the B&B relationship and was really interested in where it was going but now I'm getting a bit bored with all the various rumours which the people involved with the show are giving out, hallucinations, fantasy, visiting grandfathers etc etc. I think the show is suffering from too much concentration on the B&B thing.

What is wrong with having two people who are attracted to each other having a normal relationship. People always say that the programme suffers when couples like B&B get together (applies to Angela and Jack as well) but thats because its always made to be over dramatic and then its all will they or wont they stay together, normal relationships can be interesting enough without all the dramatics.

Anyway that's my feeling on the matter, anyway if the baby rumours are true, two things you can be fairly sure of, there will be a season five and that will be the last season.

Catch you later

Jude x
word count: 244

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Jude40 wrote:I think the show is suffering from too much concentration on the B&B thing.
What is wrong with having two people who are attracted to each other having a normal relationship? People always say that the programme suffers when couples like B&B get together (applies to Angela and Jack as well) but thats because it's always made to be over dramatic and then it's all will they or wont they stay together; normal relationships can be interesting enough without all the dramatics.
Cannot express adequately how much I agree with all this!
word count: 98

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Thanks to our lovely Sarah over at the bones spoiler forum for the info that after all the fuss generated about constant pre-empting of Bones because of American Idol, presidential address etc., there are going to be 2 US airings in the same week, on April 15th and 16th. Don't miss them!
word count: 54