The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

Post by TJ4ever »

Hi Lore! Welcome!
Simone.
word count: 4
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Geishawannab
Fan

Post by Geishawannab »

Hello Lore,

Like you, I don't write in much, but I really like this site and the forum too. Glad you've joined up.

mc
word count: 26

Lonia
Super Fan

Post by Lonia »

Welcome Lore! This is a fantastic forum. You sure will have a lot of fun reading (and maybe also writing in) the topics here.
word count: 24

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

A bit off topic but I wanted to tell you Martina, that I really like your signature banner! :D
word count: 18
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Ditto. Gorgeous or what?
word count: 4
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Lonia
Super Fan

Post by Lonia »

Thanks a lot! Especially as I did it a bit in a rush. Hadn't any more time and wanted to get ready... :oops:
word count: 23

TJ's_Tams
Fan

Post by TJ's_Tams »

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the board, so I thought that I'd come and say hi as my first post! Hi! hehe

Tammy.
word count: 25

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hello Tammy! Glad to see you made it to the boards! Welcome!
word count: 12
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

TJ's_Tams
Fan

Post by TJ's_Tams »

Thanks Sharon. And Thanks for all your help with my actually making it to the board! hehe
Tammy.
word count: 18

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Welcome, Tammy! :D

Sherry
aka Sinkwriter72
word count: 5
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hi Tammy! Thank goodness you made it - Sharon and I spent an evening exchanging anxious emails about you! Good to see you, please do feel free to have a good slump on the sofa and tell us all about yourself. Or explore. It's fun here!
Steph xxx
word count: 48

TJ's_Tams
Fan

Post by TJ's_Tams »

ThyneAlone wrote:Hi Tammy! Thank goodness you made it - Sharon and I spent an evening exchanging anxious emails about you! Good to see you, please do feel free to have a good slump on the sofa and tell us all about yourself. Or explore. It's fun here!
Steph xxx
Thank you for your help along with Sharon, Steph. It's great to be here finally, but then i'm always the one to show up late to something good! hehe
I've just got the messages after returning home from work and what better thing to do while waiting for "Bones!" to come on SKY, than reply to these lovely messages. hehe

Thanks Again.
word count: 115

Daisy_A
Fan

Post by Daisy_A »

Well I thought I'd re-introduce myself on the site seeing as I've just come back!

My name is Daisy and I'm a 15 year old in London!

I'm currently studying: Maths, English, English Literature, Triple science, Italian, Drama, History, RS and Classical Civilisation for GCSE...I am also taking part in my Duke of Edinburgh, have just finnished teaching a group of children how to read and write, play the guitar, sing and go to the gym every week...my life is very busy! As I said in a previous post my workload is crippling and I'm not to keen on how I look so my self esteem is rock bottom; however I do have a group of wonderful friends who are always there to cheer me up and talk to me about Bones. They are the few who do as others find it 'stupid' or 'to complicated', preferring shows like 'Gossip Girl' and 'Hollyoaks' if you get my drift.

I love TJ Thyne and all of his work- most of all Bones. I am also a huge fan of 'Pushing Daisies', 'Lost', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Private Practice' and 'Doctor Who'. I think that is the basic lowdown!
word count: 204

Sandy
Fan

Post by Sandy »

Hello Link, Lore, Tammy and Daisy!!!!!

Welcome to TJ forum!!!! nice to meet you. :D
word count: 14

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

*waves to Sandy* Hi Sandy! Look at the new arrivals! More amazing people.

Just been reading your lowdown on the sofa, Tammy, wow - what a creative person you are. How do you fit it all in? I love it that you have tackled a disability with such fantastic energy and optimism. Sooo looking forward to chatting with you more.

And Daisy, it's excellent to see you here again. You have a pretty crammed life too! I used to be as busy as you are when I was at school, in every club going. I don't know how you have time to lack self-esteem when you are leading such a positive and active life. Even your GCSE combination is interesting. Ignore people that disparage your preferences. They're definitely missing out - and they must be insecure themselves if they find it necessary to diss other people in order to feel bigger...and when have any of them got signed photos from their favourite actor?...
word count: 166

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Welcome back, Daisy! Nice to see you here again after so long away. :D
word count: 13

Daisy_A
Fan

Post by Daisy_A »

Thanks for all of the welcome backs!

Ahhh I don't think any of them have signed photos...they all prefer Cheryl Cole :roll: If you thought that was crammed I'm also off to Italy tomorrow (so excited) for my exchange and am going to spend the plane journey writing one of my newest scripts. Writing is a hobby of mine and my dream is to have one produced, I would love to have TJ star in one of them as he is my favourite actor and of course Kate Walsh who is my favourite actress :D I always seem to have TJ in some role or another in my mind, he actually has read one but I don;t think he knew I wanted him for one of the parts :lol: it wasn't a brilliant story in my opinion but he was so sweet about it :clap:

When the storyline is more developed I might tell you the storyline...but the role I dream TJ is in is not a nice role, rather a curious and dislikable character; but that is all in my hopes and dreams and on TJ's orders I will keep writing!
word count: 195

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Well, TJ can play nasty! See 'Other Work' forum, there's a thread I put in there asking that question!
word count: 20

SLITH
Fan

Post by SLITH »

Hi,

I am mostly known as SLITH on certain sites like fanfiction.net, CriminalMindsFanatic forum, gateworld.net so I try to keep this username everywhere I go.

I write fanfics, I haven't written one for BONES, I am a photographer that is just getting out there with more experience.

I have two autographs from TJ Thyne, I just got my newest one in the mail yesterday. Both of them can be seen in my Actor Successes on my website.

I am always open to making new friends, I am going to be going to Durham College this fall for Journalism Print and yeah. I got a card from TJ in my last envelope from him telling me to come here and I had been here previously a long time ago when it was inactive. I am very fascinated by how it has changed and love the different topics.

Take care and hope everyone has a great upcoming weekend :D

SLITH
word count: 160

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Welcome SLITH! I'm glad you like all the changes. We are trying to keep things a little more up to date, as much as we can anyway! Hope to hear from you often, and glad you've joined us!

Last edited by skftex on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 40