The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
giggles
Fan

Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

Post by giggles »

Hello all!!! :D I have just found this site and I am so excited to find a forum for TJ fans!!!
Anyway I am Jan from Liverpool UK, I am 33 and A huge bones fan (an TJ of course!! ) hehe. Looking forward to chatting to you all!!! :wink: xxxxx
word count: 48

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hello Jan! Welcome to the boards. Our moderator Steph (ThyneAlone) is also from your area! She is away at the moment though. Glad you could join us, and if you have any questions, please let Steph, or Rebecca (begolden) or me know okay, or just ask on the forum, as everyone here is very helpful and nice.

Again welcome, and hope to continue to chat with you about our TJ!

Sharon
word count: 71
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

elven-werewolf
Fan

Post by elven-werewolf »

Hello All :)
I'm Josie.
I'm a new-ish fan of Bones (and TJ) and i bought the 1st season a little while ago.
Can't wait to buy the second!!

Hey, i see French!

Bye bye
word count: 38

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Welcome, Jan and Josie! So glad you found us! :D

P.S. Josie, if you haven't yet seen season 2, I think you'll really love it. Come back and tell us what you think! :dance:

Sherry
aka Sinkwriter72
word count: 38
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hi Josie,

Glad to see you posting! Hope you come back and join in on some of the other threads. Welcome!

word count: 21
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Lonia
Super Fan

Post by Lonia »

Welcome Jan and Josie! Have a great time here on the board!
word count: 12

giggles
Fan

Post by giggles »

Thank you for the very warm welcome. I can see already I am going to like it here :D
word count: 18

ForensicMama
Fan

Post by ForensicMama »

Welcome to the noobs. ;) I'm fairly new myself. Seems there are a lot of fans from the UK. :D That's awesome!

~Mama
word count: 23
Blogger, Temptress, & Miss America All In One Compact Little Package
http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Hi Jan and Josie! Welcome! Hope you like it here! Have fun!
Simone.
word count: 13
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Thanks to all the new members for checking out the website--we're so glad to have you here!
word count: 19
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hey, big HI to Jan and Josie! Sorry I missed you coming in, I've been away in France, about which expedition more when I get to collapse on the sofa. Josie, are you another French member? We have quite a few and I love it, cos I teach French and love all things and people Francophone.

And Jan! Whereabouts in Scouseland do you live and work? If you feel comfortable saying of course; I know lots of people like to keep it private. I live about 5 miles north of Liverpool, am an exile from Essex of some 28 years and adore it here.

Hope to hear more from you both! *big hugs*
word count: 114
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sandy
Fan

Post by Sandy »

awwww Welcome to the new members!!! nice to meet you.
im glad to see you here ;)
word count: 16

giggles
Fan

Post by giggles »

I don't mind saying at all. I work in Fazakerley hospital in the Medical Assessment Unit... although I am on maternity leave at the moment... I am due to have my 5th baby on 4th July :)
What's france like?? I would love to go there... that 1 of the places on my list lol xxxxxx
word count: 57

oonagh
Fan

Post by oonagh »

I soo went to the wrong page, didn't I, this site is cool, look you can do font colours on the right side, and there are still those scary smilies on the left..... I LOVE BONES...(and CSI) sorry...... actually i love nerds, it helps am one..... I love me ha ha!!

Sorry I must inform you, I am a nut, but a friendly one (the worst kind, says you..)

Yes you are so right people, he does seem lovely in his interviews and very excited about his job, lovely to see...and you say he can cook... lovely combination, someone who loves cooking and me, who loves eating... went back to university to do a phd so am poor so mighty upset have no tv, so am watching box sets of bones in between figuring out genetics....giggles more power to you 5 babies, i have one baby, that is, if you do go to France, do not bring your babies to Paris, the most not child friendly city in the world, no lifts for buggies, and no kid chairs... spain loves kids... italy ok....south of france ok....am in London now...MUSEUMS and stuff rocks!!!!, am Irish... COME TO CORK the REBEL county!!!!! the celtic tiger sadly has passed, so it is up to me to tell people to come to spend their money in Cork.. or you could rent my house which no one else wants to ....sandy thanks for the welcome, do I click and drag on those smilies or what? no didn't work, well gotta be in lab in morning... bedtime, or insomnia reading book...without my child this week, am lonely...she is my world...gone back to Ireland for the smog free air for Easter...am stuck here due to work...sob sob...obviously do not go out much, have reread this, will stop writing now Tschuss
word count: 317

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Hi Oonagh, welcome to the boards. :) Nice to meet you. I am Sharon, I take care of the site side-do the updates, put TJ's messages on the homepage, change the picture, etc. :)

The smilies you just click the one you want to use and it'll put the appropriate code into your message wherever your cursor is! If you want to be really impressed click the View More Smilies option! ;)

Anyway, glad you could join us and hope to hear more from you.
word count: 85

Lorenith
Fan

Post by Lorenith »

Hellooo

I don't like to say hello in here too much cause I would feel like I was postcount++ing if I did.

So I say hi to everyone that has newly showed up recently :3

Also er, oonagh, I don't want to seem rude, but can you push enter between paragraphs a little more often? It's really hard to read your posts cause they're big walls of text. :(
word count: 73

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Dear me, do feel free to greet new people here as often as you like! No-one on this board is going to reckon a warm welcome is there simply for post count! :roll:

Which reminds me, big hello to Oonagh. I see you are going to fit in excellently here, as most of us have a streak of lunacy. I'm so pleased to see that other people write stream of consciousness - I have a tendency to type like I talk!. ANYWAY. Have a good look round and post post post. And if you're on the sofa with cheese toasties, please do clean up after you...
word count: 107
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Hello oonagh! Welcome! Have fun here!
Simone.
word count: 7
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Harry_Greece
Fan

Post by Harry_Greece »

Hello,the name is Harry and I'm from Greece,I'm here because of course I'm fan of TJ!and I first liked him (as an actor-I'm not gay haha) at "BONES" even though now I saw CHARMED dvd's I noticed him in one episode,I was amazed to see him,off-the lab hehe!I hope he keep up the good work.and I want to thank Sharon for giving him my message!thanks Sharon!
word count: 81

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Welcome Harry! So glad to see you here! And you are welcome about the message. Its what I'm here for! Well one of the reasons anyway! :wink:
word count: 27